PDA

View Full Version : Lemonis with GoTro staying...

preachermatt83
06-24-2018, 08:55 PM
That?s the latest rumor. And notice I said RUMOR!! If rumors are not encouraged please delete. I will say this... this actually came from someone I know not the guy who messaged me about AJ. I honestly don?t really know that guy. Just what he told me. This Lemonis smoke is coming from a better place.

KOdawg1
06-24-2018, 08:59 PM
I started a thread earlier today mentioning his name.

That's a very 'meh' hire though. At least Geatreau is staying.

Cooterpoot
06-24-2018, 09:01 PM
Lemonis hasn’t even been great at his job. Would be a very weird hire. I call BS on the rumor.

06-24-2018, 09:03 PM
That?s the latest rumor. And notice I said RUMOR!! If rumors are not encouraged please delete. I will say this... this actually came from someone I know not the guy who messaged me about AJ. I honestly don?t really know that guy. Just what he told me. This Lemonis smoke is coming from a better place.

LOL at everything you post

runwildjerious
Lemonis hasn’t even been great at his job. Would be a very weird hire. I call BS on the rumor.

I hope it is bs. If we are on this tier of coaches just keep Henderson.

TNDawg35
Preacher you have said 3 diff names in the last 2 hrs. I mean hell, eventually, one of them will be correct I guess...

Homedawg
06-24-2018, 09:07 PM
I hope it is bs. If we are on this tier of coaches just keep Henderson.

The Same guy that pinch hit Poole last night? If it was him or Jake, whoever should be let go. And I’m normally ok w coaches know more but shit.

preachermatt83
06-24-2018, 09:09 PM
Preacher you have said 3 diff names in the last 2 hrs. I mean hell, eventually, one of them will be correct I guess...

Ha. I know. Sorry Bro. I’m just sharing what I’m getting. I won’t post any thing else anyone sends me.

06-24-2018, 09:09 PM
The Same guy that pinch hit Poole last night? If it was him or Jake, whoever should be let go. And I?m normally ok w coaches know more but shit.

Poole was not the worst option at that point, you were already dis-proven in the other thread

If you want to hate on Hendu, talk about him leaving in Small for 3 batters too long

thf24
06-24-2018, 09:12 PM

Reminds me of all the guys on 24/7 who continually change their crystal balls to the last place each kid visited to get a high score without actually knowing anything.

Cooterpoot
06-24-2018, 09:14 PM
Lemonis would truly be a laughable hire and Cohen would catch a shit load of flack for it. There are way too many good coaches available to take a bad one.

KOdawg1
06-24-2018, 09:16 PM
The Same guy that pinch hit Poole last night? If it was him or Jake, whoever should be let go. And I’m normally ok w coaches know more but shit.

I'm as critical of Hendo as anyone, but I didn't mind that decision. Poole has a better chance of hitting a home run as Skelton with about the same chance of striking out. It didn't matter anyway

Jack Lambert
06-24-2018, 09:20 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6BBzmldu2w

Goldendawg
06-24-2018, 09:21 PM

Odds are with 12K plus posts ,we'll eventually find out who the new coach is. You go man!****

MSU338
06-24-2018, 09:22 PM
If Lemonis is the guy, Cohen must still be drunk from thinking about our wasted pitchers from the last two games that didn’t even get to pitch due to Hendo! Someone go slap him and sober him up before he makes a drunk mistake! I heard the coach has been hired from a close source. He is just being tight lipped! I will say he doesn’t sound excited though. Hope he just has a poker face! He is gonna call me back in a sec and I am gonna get to the bottom of this drunk nonsense.

preachermatt83
06-24-2018, 09:25 PM
Sorry guys. Was just sharing what I was told. I’ll keep it from now on. Y’all are exactly right. I’ve said different names. I haven’t said any of them were fact just telling what was sent to me. Right or wrong. The only one that I trusted was this one and he didn’t say it as fact just that that is what he was hearing. Anyway I’m out I’ve ran off about it too much. Again my apologies.

The Federalist Engineer
06-24-2018, 09:26 PM

(1) He has never been to Omaha
(2) He is not an Experienced HC coach
(3) He not making any bulldog fans happy

I can already see game threads about "Lemonhead", "The Lemon", "How about a Lemon Law", and "Lame-onis"

This sux

Randolph Dupree
06-24-2018, 09:26 PM
Lemonis would be underwhelming. We'd be better off with Just letting Jake run it. Why the hell would you give a middle of the pack Big 10 guy the keys to the Ferrari...lead assistants at several SEC schools, ACC schools or OSU etc would be better options.

KOdawg1
06-24-2018, 09:28 PM
Lemonis = Henderson. Slight edge to Henderson since he's been here two years and the players already know him and have played for him.

Goldendawg
06-24-2018, 09:33 PM
I've heard of all the top coaches that have turned us down, never heard of this guy. If true, we were waiting on his team's play in the WS and their season to end before an announcement? Confused.

msstatelp1
06-24-2018, 09:33 PM
Sorry guys. Was just sharing what I was told. I?ll keep it from now on. Y?all are exactly right. I?ve said different names. I haven?t said any of them were fact just telling what was sent to me. Right or wrong. The only one that I trusted was this one and he didn?t say it as fact just that that is what he was hearing. Anyway I?m out I?ve ran off about it too much. Again my apologies.

They just giving you a hard time. You started it out by saying they were rumors. I don't see anything wrong with telling what you hear, even if it is throwing out 3 - 4 names, as long as you don't come back bragging that you knew who it was all along.

The Federalist Engineer
06-24-2018, 09:34 PM
Sorry guys. Was just sharing what I was told. I’ll keep it from now on. Y’all are exactly right. I’ve said different names. I haven’t said any of them were fact just telling what was sent to me. Right or wrong. The only one that I trusted was this one and he didn’t say it as fact just that that is what he was hearing. Anyway I’m out I’ve ran off about it too much. Again my apologies.

Preach, are you actually John Cohen? Are you looking for ideas?

Name Gautreau the HC, get the Oregon State Pitching coach to MSU, and get Lemonis as a hitting coach, if you like Lemonis.

You can get them all by doubling their salary from their current job and it would cost less than only getting Schlossnagle. I love math.

Pit Bull
06-25-2018, 12:52 AM
Lemonis = Henderson. Slight edge to Henderson since he's been here two years and the players already know him and have played for him.

And Hendoo has actually taken a team to the CWS as head coach.....I said I would accept whoever Cohen decided on and I will, but hopefully, Cohen saw something in the Lemonis interviews that he saw when he interviewed Moorhead. I hope.....because I have NEVER heard of this guy. Good luck and thanks to Coach Henderson! I think he'll land a nice D-1 job out west like maybe at his alma mater, etc. This CWS appearance will be a huge feather in his resume. Other schools will sit up and take notice. So, let's move on to football season and we will see soon enough if Lemonis is up to the challenge.

Bothrops
06-25-2018, 01:48 AM
We may end up looking like total fools in a couple of years, and I feel kinda shitty about Henderson, but I'm behind this hire. The next era is on the way, but after the introduction is made, it'll be time to forget about this shit.