PDA

View Full Version : Florida Fans Melting About Our Recruiting Again

ShotgunDawg
06-24-2018, 10:43 AM
https://247sports.com/college/florida/Board/14/Contents/Dannis-Jackson-Commits-to-MSU-119305289/

I thought this was pretty funny.

dickiedawg
06-24-2018, 10:49 AM
Seeing how Moorhead is elevating the recruiting, maybe it wasn?t our ceiling that we were bumping against, it was Mullen?s.

WSOPdawg
06-24-2018, 10:50 AM
Lol, just wait, they haven't seen anything yet... buaahahahahahaha. The Country Club knows no bounds when it comes to laziness. I give'm 3 years at the most.

msstate7
06-24-2018, 10:50 AM
They'll be wanting Moorhead after we wipe the field with them.

Bothrops
06-24-2018, 11:16 AM
Pretty funny stuff coming from the white trash capital of America.

Jack Lambert
06-24-2018, 11:26 AM
They really should be worried about the Florida Kids they are missing out on. Now when Coach Joe goes into Florida and start pulling four stars they should get worried about State.

Leroy Jenkins
06-24-2018, 11:30 AM
They will be out for blood when the kids they are holding out hope for leave them at the alter on signing day, per his usual. Coffee is for closers, Dan.

maroonmania
06-24-2018, 11:38 AM
https://247sports.com/college/florida/Board/14/Contents/Dannis-Jackson-Commits-to-MSU-119305289/

I thought this was pretty funny.

Did these delusional Florida fans really think that hiring Mullen was going to open up some major recruiting pipeline to Mississippi? They can't be that stupid. They better worry about him holding onto the better Florida guys.

Dawg2003
06-24-2018, 11:43 AM
That is funny. I think he will have some success there, but he can’t recruit. He will not get past Kirby Smart that’s for damn sure. It never made sense to me that we couldn’t recruit in football because we’ve been able to get elite talent in all these other sports. You’re telling me Mullen couldn’t get just one 4 star WR? Mullen sure wasn’t worth his salary.

msstate7
06-24-2018, 12:00 PM
That is funny. I think he will have some success there, but he can’t recruit. He will not get past Kirby Smart that’s for damn sure. It never made sense to me that we couldn’t recruit in football because we’ve been able to get elite talent in all these other sports. You’re telling me Mullen couldn’t get just one 4 star WR? Mullen sure wasn’t worth his salary.

Yep. Mullen will be pretty good there, but he won't consistently beat FSU or Georgia bc of recruiting.

I seen it dawg
06-24-2018, 12:10 PM
Go look at the rated OL in Florida and how many OL Florida have committed and where they are from and rated....

Todd4State
06-24-2018, 12:26 PM
Did these delusional Florida fans really think that hiring Mullen was going to open up some major recruiting pipeline to Mississippi? They can't be that stupid. They better worry about him holding onto the better Florida guys.

I'm not sure why Florida would want a pipeline to Mississippi? Tennessee I could maybe understand but they should be able to recruit just Florida guys and have a good class.

So yeah- they're stupid.

Turfdawg67
06-24-2018, 01:04 PM
Lol, just wait, they haven't seen anything yet... buaahahahahahaha. The Country Club knows no bounds when it comes to laziness. I give'm 3 years at the most.

They "thought" Mullen's lack of recruiting here was due to MSU's lack of appeal. Boy did they make a $30MM mistake!

Goldendawg
06-24-2018, 02:22 PM
I'm not sure why Florida would want a pipeline to Mississippi? Tennessee I could maybe understand but they should be able to recruit just Florida guys and have a good class.

So yeah- they're stupid.

Why a pipeline to Tn.? Have Vandy and Tn done well with in-state recruiting? I thought Tn's best years were when they recruited nationally. I didn't think Tn high schools were a hot bed for highly ranked FB players.

TrapGame
06-24-2018, 02:47 PM
They'll be wanting Moorhead after we wipe the field with them.

This. The honeymoon for Mullen will be over after this game.

Goldendawg
06-24-2018, 02:56 PM
Long way until Dec early signing day and I know the state of Fl is very deep in talent, but as of right now their highest in-state commit is ranked #43 in Fla at .90000. They have a lot of warm recruits that are .97 to even .99, but that doesn't mean that they close better than Ga, UMiami, Fla State,etc. We remember how well Mullen and the country club often closed: couldn't even fill all available spots and looked for more developmental types after signing day. I don't think the average Fl fan really knew what they were getting and isn't ready for this. "They are Florida!" Somewhat like UNM looking to the past, but not as far back.

RocketDawg
06-24-2018, 06:39 PM

So yeah- they're stupid.

Florida has 7 times the population of Mississippi. There should be plenty of good players to supply their 3 major schools. Obviously, they want to get the best they can regardless of where they're from, but if they were somehow restricted to in-state athletes they'd all be fine.

craigmid
06-24-2018, 06:59 PM
Seeing how Moorhead is elevating the recruiting, maybe it wasn?t our ceiling that we were bumping against, it was Mullen?s.

This!

99jc
06-24-2018, 07:13 PM
Florida has 7 times the population of Mississippi. There should be plenty of good players to supply their 3 major schools. Obviously, they want to get the best they can regardless of where they're from, but if they were somehow restricted to in-state athletes they'd all be fine.

They are really six universities you have to recruit against now

RocketDawg
06-24-2018, 07:39 PM
They are really six universities you have to recruit against now

I don't really think so. There's Central and South ... where is the other one? Sure, UCF went undefeated with a national championship ** last year, but their coach left. That should be the end of them even approaching major. Regardless, they're secondary to Florida, FSU, and Miami.

Lance Harbor
06-24-2018, 07:51 PM
False

DawgPoundtheRock
06-24-2018, 08:25 PM
ncargirl1 gets it...........

ncargat1
ncargat1
(3478)
77 months
22 hours ago
via Mobile
Northern Gator said... (original post)

I don?t even care. The fact they?re kicking our ass in recruiting without Mullen is embarrassing. Even Ole Miss has more momentum than we do fresh off of their sanctions. If a school for illiterate inbreds that hasn?t ever won a championship in anything is faring better than the more renowned program that just stole its head coach, that?s a problem

Your hypothesis is flawed. They are kicking our ass in recruiting BECAUSE they do not have Mullen.

06-24-2018, 09:08 PM

So yeah- they're stupid.
Todd4State-ing LOL

Pit Bull
06-25-2018, 12:56 AM

In about 2-3 years, Strick will be coming after Moorhead.

Pit Bull
06-25-2018, 01:02 AM
Them and Ole Miss will shit a brick if we were to land the LB from Horn Lake.

louisvilledawg
06-25-2018, 10:16 AM
Them and Ole Miss will shit a brick if we were to land the LB from Horn Lake.

So will I tbh

Ari Gold
06-25-2018, 01:13 PM
So will I tbh

I will take our position right now over both Fla and OM with Dean ..

Jarius
06-25-2018, 01:14 PM
I will take our position right now over both Fla and OM with Dean ..

I would too. Would not take it over Alabama though.

Goldendawg
06-25-2018, 01:16 PM
In about 2-3 years, Strick will be coming after Moorhead.

What makes you think that he will survive after Mullen is run off?