PDA

View Full Version : We have been playing with house money for a while........

Liverpooldawg
06-23-2018, 10:11 PM
GREAT RUN. We have pretty much the whole team back, and these guys fight. On to FOOTBALL season!!!!!

WeWonItAll(Most)
06-23-2018, 10:12 PM
It was a great run. It hurts when you get this close though. When you get close you gotta do it.

BulldogBear
06-23-2018, 10:14 PM
While true, I don't feel like going for ice cream after the game tonight.

Dawg61
06-23-2018, 11:44 PM
GREAT RUN. We have pretty much the whole team back, and these guys fight. On to FOOTBALL season!!!!!

Best post you've had in a month. I am thrilled with this baseball run. Hell they even managed to make it exciting all the way to the last pitch. I coulda sworn Westburg was about to hit a grand slam and win the game. Really was an amazing post season. I hope Gordon comes back. I want him to keep his scoreless streak still going. It's at 16 innings I believe.

Dawgcap
06-23-2018, 11:48 PM
While true, I don't feel like going for ice cream after the game tonight.

Hell I do! Love ice cream and we are top 4 in the country. We just got beat by a team that is better! Ha

Turfdawg67
06-23-2018, 11:51 PM
Great post! And HAIL STATE!

I for one am glad the rally banana is over too... reminded me of "We believe". But I'm probably just a party pooper.

KOdawg1
06-23-2018, 11:54 PM

I for one am glad the rally banana is over too... reminded me of "We believe". But I'm probably just a party pooper.

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of the banana either. It's run it's course and hopefully doesn't run over into next year.

What a season though. Cohen has some big decisions coming up soon that will determine whether we take advantage of what we've accomplished this season or not. I trust that he'll make the right decision. Regardless of if I agree with it or not

Dawg61
06-24-2018, 12:08 AM

All rally cries get tired once all the non-fans start catching on and make it a viral story. Rally banana was fun for lots of great memes and twitter/instagram posts though. When Chiquita banana starts making MSU bananas you know it's caught on like wild fire.

Bothrops
06-24-2018, 02:01 AM
At least it wasn't in the championship series. I'm not sure I could handle another first runner up for a national championship.