PDA

View Full Version : Fire John Cohen

Mobile Bay
06-23-2018, 09:55 PM
His little stunt last night going on the radio badmouthing our coach and our team destroyed our morale. Henderson coached this whole game with his head down and our players played it the same way. There is no place in Starkville for an AD who will sabotage his own teams to feed his inflated ego.

MoreCowbell
06-23-2018, 09:56 PM
Shut up.

ChillOutDog
06-23-2018, 09:57 PM
Get the **** out of here

Bulldog1
06-23-2018, 09:59 PM
What did I just read? Shut up.

CoachT14
06-23-2018, 10:00 PM
His little stunt last night going on the radio badmouthing our coach and our team destroyed our morale. Henderson coached this whole game with his head down and our players played it the same way. There is no place in Starkville for an AD who will sabotage his own teams to feed his inflated ego.

No. Henderson lost this with horrible mismanagement of his pitchers.

Liverpooldawg
06-23-2018, 10:12 PM
We got beat by a better team. No need to fire anyone.

WSOPdawg
06-23-2018, 10:12 PM
No. Henderson lost this with horrible mismanagement of his pitchers.

Damn straight it did -- not going after the Friday night game with our main guns all but forfeited the 1st game with OSU. No reason at all Friday night shouldn't have started with Small. So we basically didn't get to see France or Self or Neff used either Friday or Saturday.

Jack Lambert
06-23-2018, 10:13 PM

I agree with Cohen and think he should receive a raise for his comments.

I seen it dawg
06-23-2018, 10:13 PM

This is pretty ****ing stupid