PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's game...

CadaverDawg
06-23-2018, 03:31 PM
Anybody that's been on ED or SPS for a while knows that I'm superstitiously negative about sports because it has worked in the past. Well, it didn't work yesterday and has never won us a title, so I'm changing my ways today. I think yesterday was just enough to overinflate OSU's confidence and make them think they've got this in the bag. They don't. They are facing a team that is scary with their backs against the wall. A team that is playing with house money for even being here. A team that is also pitching their Ace LHP against a heavy LH beaver lineup. But most importantly, they're playing a team, a fanbase, and a program that simply wants it more.

I'm not used to making rah rah, positive posts...but screw it...we're going to send these sons of bitches home tonight and play for the Natty. I may be wrong, but I don't give a shit, I'm behind this team 1000% and will think they're going to pull it out until I see us losing with 3 outs recorded in the bottom of the 9th.

Hail Damn State. We're behind you, boys.

Todd4State
06-23-2018, 03:34 PM
Plus we're MSU. We never do anything the easy way.

Bulldog1
06-23-2018, 03:36 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/yoJC2x5bdAtNTK97Pi/200w.gif

Dawg61
06-23-2018, 03:42 PM
We are the home team, we have our top 6 arms fresh and we are wearing black for OSU's funeral. We are winning tonight.

CadaverDawg
06-23-2018, 03:42 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/yoJC2x5bdAtNTK97Pi/200w.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYsHhzxfLsYfpPW/giphy.gif

sleepy dawg
06-23-2018, 04:11 PM
Anybody that's been on ED or SPS for a while knows that I'm superstitiously negative about sports because it has worked in the past. Well, it didn't work yesterday and has never won us a title, so I'm changing my ways today. I think yesterday was just enough to overinflate OSU's confidence and make them think they've got this in the bag. They don't. They are facing a team that is scary with their backs against the wall. A team that is playing with house money for even being here. A team that is also pitching their Ace LHP against a heavy LH beaver lineup. But most importantly, they're playing a team, a fanbase, and a program that simply wants it more.

I'm not used to making rah rah, positive posts...but screw it...we're going to send these sons of bitches home tonight and play for the Natty. I may be wrong, but I don't give a shit, I'm behind this team 1000% and will think they're going to pull it out until I see us losing with 3 outs recorded in the bottom of the 9th.

It won't be the first time it's worked. Let's beat these beavers back into the hole they came out of.

http://kevinandmelissa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/The-Wisdom-of-Opposite-George.png

CadaverDawg
06-23-2018, 04:15 PM
It won't be the first time it's worked. Let's beat these beavers back into the hole they came out of.

http://kevinandmelissa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/The-Wisdom-of-Opposite-George.png

Excellent reference. Huge Seinfeld guy

WSOPdawg
06-23-2018, 04:31 PM
Clanga clang clang!!!

Dental Dawg33
06-23-2018, 04:48 PM

How do I give this guy some reputation!?

Dental Dawg33
06-23-2018, 04:48 PM
^seriously, I don't know how

Dawg61
06-23-2018, 04:56 PM
^seriously, I don't know how

Two inches below and to the left there's an asterisk symbol. Click it and it pops up the option to give favorable reputation to the user's post.

Goldendawg
06-23-2018, 04:56 PM
Hail yes! On to the finals!

BorneDawg
06-23-2018, 05:01 PM
Excellent reference. Huge Seinfeld guy

Me too! Best show ever. Has an episode to cover any thing in life no matter how crazy or plain

Dental Dawg33
06-23-2018, 05:37 PM
Two inches below and to the left there's an asterisk symbol. Click it and it pops up the option to give favorable reputation to the user's post.

Thank you much

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
06-23-2018, 05:44 PM
It's a great night for 8 1/2 innings of baseball!!

parabrave
06-23-2018, 05:45 PM
Are we MIB tonite?