PDA

View Full Version : Whoever wins tomorrow

msstate7
06-22-2018, 10:14 PM
Beat ark! Wes Johnson may or may not be responsible for our TJ epidemic, but he certainly bailed on us... leaving us in much worse shape pitching wise than he found us. I really don't want that troll to win a natty

preachermatt83
06-22-2018, 10:17 PM
Beat ark! Wes Johnson may or may not be responsible for our TJ epidemic, but he certainly bailed on us... leaving us in much worse shape pitching wise than he found us. I really don't want that troll to win a natty
+1

MarketingBully
06-22-2018, 10:18 PM
Welp if we are going to win a natty this year it’s going to be through our backs against the wall in the biggest way. Arkansas has their starting rotation lined up for the championship series.

TXDawg
06-22-2018, 10:19 PM
What time do we play tomorrow?

Todd4State
06-22-2018, 10:19 PM
Welp if we are going to win a natty this year it’s going to be through our backs against the wall in the biggest way. Arkansas has their starting rotation lined up for the championship series.

Must be nice to have a third starting pitcher that actually challenges the strike zone.

Skydawg1
06-22-2018, 10:22 PM
Well, we're not beating UPig, so go beavers!!! After tomorrow, that is!!

confucius say
06-22-2018, 10:26 PM
Game is at 7 central time tom

preachermatt83
06-22-2018, 10:27 PM
Well, we're not beating UPig, so go beavers!!! After tomorrow, that is!!

I disagree. I think we will crush arky.

MarketingBully
06-22-2018, 10:29 PM
Must be nice to have a third starting pitcher that actually challenges the strike zone.

No one we pitched today would have beaten Oregon State with us scoring 2 runs.

Skydawg1
06-22-2018, 10:39 PM
I disagree. I think we will crush arky.Arky looked better than OSU to me today. I wish I shared your optimism.

msstate7
06-22-2018, 10:45 PM
Arky looked better than OSU to me today. I wish I shared your optimism.

With us not having small if we make it, I don't like our chances

Liverpooldawg
06-22-2018, 11:13 PM

I don't care who is doing what over there. It doesn't help us for an SEC team to win it all, or even do well. That being said the Swine are probably the best team there.

DawgFromOxford
06-23-2018, 12:53 AM
I disagree. I think we will crush arky.

False. We won't even have the opportunity to play them.

KOdawg1
06-23-2018, 08:14 AM
False. We won't even have the opportunity to play them.
Yeah, we're not beating OSU today. It was a good ride.

I'll gladly look like an idiot later tonight though.

mparkerfd20
06-23-2018, 08:19 AM
I agree, we ain't winning today. 8-2 OSU

Johnson85
06-23-2018, 08:32 AM
Yeah, we're not beating OSU today. It was a good ride.

I'll gladly look like an idiot later tonight though.
Today should be a great game. If we do win, though, it'll take a miracle for us t win in the championship series. Maybe go France then pull and then small on short rest?

msstate7
06-23-2018, 08:36 AM
Today should be a great game. If we do win, though, it'll take a miracle for us t win in the championship series. Maybe go France then pull and then small on short rest?

If the rumors on France are true, we'd be without France and small for championship series. It would take an unbelievable performance by our offense to win that series

Johnson85
06-23-2018, 08:47 AM
If the rumors on France are true, we'd be without France and small for championship series. It would take an unbelievable performance by our offense to win that series

Is France hurt? Hadn't heard that.

MarketingBully
06-23-2018, 08:48 AM

Haven’t heard anything official from France anywhere just rumor. Of course, the Small rumor of how hurt he was worked out well. We shall see on France.

msstate7
06-23-2018, 08:50 AM
Is France hurt? Hadn't heard that.

Madisonmd and cooterpoot have said he has a shoulder issue. Kinda makes sense since France left after 1 inning the other day

MarketingBully
06-23-2018, 08:54 AM
Madisonmd and cooterpoot have said he has a shoulder issue. Kinda makes sense since France left after 1 inning the other day

Yet no one has said anything official about it. If he had a shoulder injury that serious that would be something Henderson would share.

MarketingBully
06-23-2018, 08:56 AM
Also look at the batting averages of the freshmen and Skelton (sans Westburg) in the CWS. We ain’t doing shit with these numbers. We have to have these guys start hitting!

College World Series hitting:
Mangum .300
Jordan .083
Allen .154
Stovall .462
MacNamee .250
Foscue .083
Alexander .364
Skelton .143
Westburg .333

KOdawg1
06-23-2018, 09:46 AM
Also look at the batting averages of the freshmen and Skelton (sans Westburg) in the CWS. We ain’t doing shit with these numbers. We have to have these guys start hitting!

College World Series hitting:
Mangum .300
Jordan .083
Allen .154
Stovall .462
MacNamee .250
Foscue .083
Alexander .364
Skelton .143
Westburg .333

They're just freshmen!! Leave them alone!! **

They've done an outstanding job all year, but they've waited until the worst possible time to go cold. Maybe they'll wake up tonight.

MarketingBully
06-23-2018, 10:14 AM
They're just freshmen!! Leave them alone!! **

They've done an outstanding job all year, but they've waited until the worst possible time to go cold. Maybe they'll wake up tonight.

Oh they are a big reason why we’re here don’t get me wrong however 3 hits in three games for Rowdy and Allen isn’t going to cut it. Rowdy literally swung at six balls in the third inning when if he walks and we load the bases with no outs it’s a different game. Bases loaded no outs, we are getting more then one run there. Also, Allen probably gets better pitches to hit with the bases loaded. The game was 6-1 there but if we put a 2 or 3 spot up that inning it’s an entirely different game. You can blame this loss on the pitching all you want but fact of the matter was our hitting isn’t and for the most part hasn’t been cutting it in the CWS. We scored one run against UW, had a point in time against UNC where their guy mowed down 16 in a row and then this poor performance. Our bats have to come alive today early and often for us to finish this and win our first championship.

KOdawg1
06-23-2018, 10:30 AM
Oh they are a big reason why we’re here don’t get me wrong however 3 hits in three games for Rowdy and Allen isn’t going to cut it. Rowdy literally swung at six balls in the third inning when if he walks and we load the bases with no outs it’s a different game. Bases loaded no outs, we are getting more then one run there. Also, Allen probably gets better pitches to hit with the bases loaded. The game was 6-1 there but if we put a 2 or 3 spot up that inning it’s an entirely different game. You can blame this loss on the pitching all you want but fact of the matter was our hitting isn’t and for the most part hasn’t been cutting it in the CWS. We scored one run against UW, had a point in time against UNC where their guy mowed down 16 in a row and then this poor performance. Our bats have to come alive today early and often for us to finish this and win our first championship.

Rowley just looks lost. His approaches have been terrible.

I didn't realize Fosc is hitting .083. He's hit a couple of balls hard, just right at people.

shannondawg
06-23-2018, 10:35 AM
I must have stumbled on to the wrong board.

sleepy dawg
06-23-2018, 01:24 PM
We can't beat arkansas, they're too good. We especially would never have a chance to sweep them.*

Barkman Turner Overdrive
06-23-2018, 01:29 PM
Arky looked better than OSU to me today. I wish I shared your optimism.

Is it optimism or him having his head completely up his ass?

Jacksondevildog
06-23-2018, 02:38 PM
Allen and Jordan obviously have to have a good game tonight for us to win in my opinion. They have both struggled in the past few games.

preachermatt83
06-23-2018, 06:18 PM
Is it optimism or him having his head completely up his ass?

It may have something to do with us sweeping arky earlier this year. We just match up really well against them.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
06-23-2018, 06:41 PM
It may have something to do with us sweeping arky earlier this year. We just match up really well against them.

Or it may have something with you posting every thought, fully developed or not, that pops into your head.

maroonmania
06-23-2018, 07:53 PM
Just amazing how almost none of their ground balls go at a fielder. That would have been an out though if Hunter had come up with it cleanly.

maroonmania
06-23-2018, 07:54 PM
Rowley just looks lost. His approaches have been terrible.

I didn't realize Fosc is hitting .083. He's hit a couple of balls hard, just right at people.

All that's true but he still looks better than Tanner Allen.