PDA

View Full Version : Ethan Small says he's fine, and Mangum says the Bulldogs will be, too...

Rick Cleveland
06-22-2018, 08:19 PM
But Oregon State can really, really swing those bats...
https://mississippitoday.org/2018/06/22/states-in-a-familiar-position-backs-to-wall-can-the-bulldogs-rebound-once-more/

mparkerfd20
06-22-2018, 08:24 PM
Kids think they're bullet proof, you have 'their'. I really hate to spellcheck you Rick, but had to do it.

Rick Cleveland
06-22-2018, 08:45 PM
I don't guess I can blame that on Henderson can I since it was inside a quote. Thanks for reading. It's fixed. If my 7th grade English teacher was still alive, she would have written me a note.

msstate7
06-22-2018, 08:46 PM
I don't guess I can blame that on Henderson can I since it was inside a quote. Thanks for reading. It's fixed. If my 7th grade English teacher was still alive, she would have written me a note.

You can blame anything and everything on Henderson here

msudawglb
06-22-2018, 09:15 PM

I saw all I needed to see when we had a runner on second with one out and after a 2-0 count, Skelton bunts. Why the hell would we bunt with one out and losing by 4? And with a 2-0 count?

msstate7
06-22-2018, 09:19 PM
I saw all I needed to see when we had a runner on second with one out and after a 2-0 count, Skelton bunts. Why the hell would we bunt with one out and losing by 4? And with a 2-0 count?
That was Skelton. No way any coach calls a bunt there

WesternSkyDawg
06-22-2018, 09:24 PM

Hahaha

Good one, 7. Rep given

Wish our guys weren?t in a position to have to talk themselves up. But it?s where we are now.

And it truly is where we?ve been before. Bananas out, baby

Skydawg1
06-22-2018, 10:08 PM
I saw all I needed to see when we had a runner on second with one out and after a 2-0 count, Skelton bunts. Why the hell would we bunt with one out and losing by 4? And with a 2-0 count?That was about when Cohen left the press box for a smoke break. And he doesn't smoke. ** Effing Hogs are gonna win it all this year.

The Federalist Engineer
06-22-2018, 10:19 PM
But Oregon State can really, really swing those bats...
https://mississippitoday.org/2018/06/22/states-in-a-familiar-position-backs-to-wall-can-the-bulldogs-rebound-once-more/

Great article Rick. I love the quote from Small

“Oregon State can swing it as good as any team here, but I don’t think they are incredibly special,” Small said. “I mean we put them on 11 times free today. So you start looking at that, they shouldn’t have scored the amount of runs they did. Fill the zone up, throw off-speed for strikes and get them out.”

Skydawg1
06-22-2018, 10:50 PM
Great article Rick. I love the quote from Small

“Fill the zone up, throw off-speed for strikes and get them out.”Guarantee you the IB pulled Small aside today after the game and told him that very thing.

AlSwearengen
06-22-2018, 10:56 PM
That was Skelton. No way any coach calls a bunt there

Yeah, I lost my shit when he pulled that. I had to change the channel and leave the room.

msbulldog
06-23-2018, 07:04 AM
Good read, thanks Rick. Tyler has been doing a good job too.