PDA

View Full Version : Uh Oh, Time to Get Scared.....*

ShotgunDawg
06-21-2018, 09:20 PM
Apparently it's unusual for a program that has been to 8 straight bowl games & has a preseason top 15 team to be recruiting well...... Go figure.

That bunch wouldn't know if a program built the right way slapped them in the face.

https://i.imgur.com/UnbHUm8.jpg

tireddawg
06-21-2018, 09:32 PM
SMDH.

KOdawg1
06-21-2018, 09:32 PM
haha hey assholes,

it's called having a staff that works their butts off and gets shit done

ShotgunDawg
06-21-2018, 09:33 PM
Obviously an alum of that shithole

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gGIH_iy3pBQ/VGle-xaCWgI/AAAAAAAA5d4/DGGAESW5is8/s1600/960x540%2B(1).jpg

LC Dawg
06-21-2018, 09:41 PM
They talk about that ****ing town like it's a Mecca for recruiting. I will admit that if you are a priveliged, maybe somewhat racist, white person it's probably a nice place but what is so great about it for football recruits? There is a reason they dole out cash and hookers.
Hell, they are currently pushing ordinances to try to keep the college crowd off the revered Square.

Commercecomet24
06-21-2018, 09:42 PM
I guess they don't understand that our program was built from the ground up. This is not something that's happened overnight. Moorhead just building on the foundation Mullen laid. Year after year of consistent winning and recruiting that has had a steady climb upward. It's not like we had a top 5 class in the country after being a laughingstock in the sec for several years(like another program we know) lol

Cooterpoot
06-21-2018, 09:43 PM
It’s simple. We went from no balls to Moorhead.

Commercecomet24
06-21-2018, 09:46 PM
Kind of amazing really how much talent Mullen collected with the staffs disdain for recruiting.

ShotgunDawg
06-21-2018, 09:47 PM
I guess they don't understand that our program was built from the ground up. This is not something that's happened overnight. Moorhead just building on the foundation Mullen laid. Year after year of consistent winning and recruiting that has had a steady climb upward. It's not like we had a top 5 class in the country after being a laughingstock in the sec for several years(like another program we know) lol

This

They haven't come to grips with how to do it the right way. They still think player mostly choose a school because of the 17ing town. They don't realize that kids choose a place that makes them better, wins, & gives them the best opportunity to be an NFL player.

Their perception of how to build a program is completely bastardized.

Bulldog1
06-21-2018, 09:50 PM
Melt, Gators!

https://s8.postimg.cc/u8vtm732d/2_B8_D0_BE0-388_E-4_ED2-840_B-991_AE01_CE33_E.png (https://postimg.cc/image/5fm9ljk1t/)

https://s8.postimg.cc/8mgt5a73p/45_CD0_CBD-_B245-41_DD-_A46_D-851_CEE8_E4_DE7.png (https://postimg.cc/image/5sdnru4xd/)

LC Dawg
06-21-2018, 09:53 PM
Melt, Gators!

https://s8.postimg.cc/u8vtm732d/2_B8_D0_BE0-388_E-4_ED2-840_B-991_AE01_CE33_E.png (https://postimg.cc/image/5fm9ljk1t/)

https://s8.postimg.cc/8mgt5a73p/45_CD0_CBD-_B245-41_DD-_A46_D-851_CEE8_E4_DE7.png (https://postimg.cc/image/5sdnru4xd/)

9-29-18

Commercecomet24
06-21-2018, 09:54 PM
This

They haven't come to grips with how to do it the right way. They still think player mostly choose a school because of the 17ing town. They don't realize that kids choose a place that makes them better, wins, & gives them the best opportunity to be an NFL player.

Very well said! These kids see Dak, Fletcher, Gabe, Bernardrick, Slay, etc, etc starring in the league and getting PAID. These recruits know.

KOdawg1
06-21-2018, 09:56 PM
I can't wait to beat the brakes off of them on 9-29-18

Ari Gold
06-21-2018, 10:00 PM
From a fan base that just upgraded their wardrobe from Jorts to cargo shorts...

Bulldog1
06-21-2018, 10:02 PM
https://s8.postimg.cc/kpm4suxlh/8_E38344_A-0_B24-4602-9325-250750894_C95.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Cooterpoot
06-21-2018, 10:04 PM
Mullen fits in well with that fan base. A lot of talk but nothing else. GA will own them just like AL owned us.

Jack Lambert
06-21-2018, 10:05 PM
Kind of amazing really how much talent Mullen collected with the staffs disdain for recruiting.

The truth is no one really knows the truth about Starkville. It;s a nice safe town that parent like. MSU is a large safe beautiful campus. I have been to tail gate and no single SEC school has the patent on nice looking women. The cotton district is what college kids want. Plenty of fun things to do and close to campus. I have been to most of the SEC college towns. I would be just as happy there.

Add in the fact all three of our men team at making national noise and the women basketball is doing the same. Kids want to be around winning and right now Ole Miss is not winning at anything and they are now losing the party. They are really jealous right now.

starkvegasdawg
06-21-2018, 10:12 PM
Apparently it's unusual for a program that has been to 8 straight bowl games & has a preseason top 15 team to be recruiting well...... Go figure.

That bunch wouldn't know if a program built the right way slapped them in the face.

But they do know cheating.

TrapGame
06-21-2018, 10:12 PM
Mullen fits in well with that fan base. A lot of talk but nothing else. GA will own them just like AL owned us.

After we beat his ass on 9/29/18 those idiot Gator fans are gonna wish they got Moorhead instead of Muffins.

Todd4State
06-21-2018, 10:14 PM

Yeah. I thought our ceiling was top 15-20 in football recruiting and Moorhead has me thinking that I underrated our recruiting potential.

It's just night and day. We're still cleaning out Mississippi- but we aren't struggling on o-line and WR recruiting and we are landing four star out of state guys.

tireddawg
06-21-2018, 10:14 PM
I hope we beat them by 4-5 tds

Todd4State
06-21-2018, 10:15 PM
This

The only reason any recruits go there is they are either:

1. An Ole Miss legacy

2. No other SEC options

3. They're paid to go there

Jack Lambert
06-21-2018, 10:16 PM
Coach Joe goes to Penn State and their recruiting picks up. Notice where they are ranked now that Coach Joe is gone? It's still early though.

Commercecomet24
06-21-2018, 10:24 PM
The truth is no one really knows the truth about Starkville. It;s a nice safe town that parent like. MSU is a large safe beautiful campus. I have been to tail gate and no single SEC school has the patent on nice looking women. The cotton district is what college kids want. Plenty of fun things to do and close to campus. I have been to most of the SEC college towns. I would be just as happy there.

Add in the fact all three of our men team at making national noise and the women basketball is doing the same. Kids want to be around winning and right now Ole Miss is not winning at anything and they are now losing the party. They are really jealous right now.

Great post. Agree completely!

RocketDawg
06-21-2018, 10:25 PM
Based on his writing ability and command of the English language, bcreb is very close to being illiterate. How could you expect him to have a logical thought?

Jack Lambert
06-21-2018, 10:36 PM
Based on his writing ability and command of the English language, bcreb is very close to being illiterate. How could you expect him to have a logical thought?

He also has a ****** and it is hurting.

BuckyIsAB****
06-21-2018, 10:59 PM
It?s simple. We went from no balls to Moorhead.

Exactly

BuckyIsAB****
06-21-2018, 11:02 PM

He had some years where he gave a little effort recruting, but most he couldve given a shit. I cant tell you how much more charismatic and likable Moorhead is than Mullen.

Moorhead is going to win and win big. He is going to get talent. Simply bc he is the most down to earth guy that I possibly have met. You would have no clue that he is a SEC head coach.

Havent met a kid that didnt like him yet. He also shows the effort and lets the kids know he cares about them. I cant say enough about how impressed I have been with Joe Moorhead

Todd4State
06-21-2018, 11:04 PM
He had some years where he gave a little effort recruting, but most he couldve given a shit. I cant tell you how much more charismatic and likable Moorhead is than Mullen.

Moorhead is going to win and win big. He is going to get talent. Simply bc he is the most down to earth guy that I possibly have met. You would have no clue that he is a SEC head coach.

Havent met a kid that didnt like him yet. He also shows the effort and lets the kids know he cares about them. I cant say enough about how impressed I have been with Joe Moorhead

This is so refreshing to hear.

BuckyIsAB****
06-21-2018, 11:15 PM
This is so refreshing to hear.

He is the real deal. He has gotten some OM legacies to think about it. Let that sink in.

I was worried about the staff he hired but he has proven me wrong and then some. Briener and Lukabu may be his best hires. Huff is a hell of a recruiter too.

Todd4State
06-21-2018, 11:55 PM
He is the real deal. He has gotten some OM legacies to think about it. Let that sink in.

I was worried about the staff he hired but he has proven me wrong and then some. Briener and Lukabu may be his best hires. Huff is a hell of a recruiter too.

I like Getsy too. And we know what Hud, Baker, and T-Buck can do.

Goldendawg
06-22-2018, 12:00 AM
But, but, an UNM fan I know said he saw our current staff reading a book on recruiting co-written by Bob Tyler and Kang Jackie.*** We have to be cheating as they used to think they knew more on this than anyone! Hail State!

Commercecomet24
06-22-2018, 12:26 AM

This is a great post! My son had an experience with joe right after he started. He blew my son away with how approachable and friendly he was. I heard an interview with joe last week and talked about stopping at gas stations and getting 3 piece meals with biscuits when he's out recruiting. How many d1 head coaches would eat fried chicken from a gas station? This guy is one of us just from a different part of the country. This is definitely not a country club guy. He comes from hard working down to earth roots and its shows. That plays well in the South, on top of him hiring a great staff. I'm glad we've upgraded!

SmokeyDawg
06-22-2018, 12:33 AM
JoMo is the real deal. I have accounts similar. He doesn't mind taking 4 or more of the coaching staff to eat lunch with him in Starkville just to be a part of the community. PA blue collared meet MS blue collared.

We will have a top 10-15 recruiting class bc of this staffs work ethic and their first football season will only solidify the class.

MarketingBully
06-22-2018, 12:45 AM
How could you not see this recruiting coming with the staff JoMo put together? He got one of the top 5 recruiters in the country in Coach Huff. Coach Huff was Penn State?s top recruiter and we got him. We even have Coach Hud. This staff can recruit.

Political Hack
06-22-2018, 10:47 AM
Other fans just haven't grownnused to State being good. It's only been 8-10 years of sustained success. Let's be honest, unless you were good prior to the civil rights era when your all white football team and fan base perpetually touted confederate imagery and sang Dixie on the way to a few glory years, you're irrelevant. The last decade means nothing. Only the 50's and 60's matter.

Commercecomet24
06-22-2018, 10:51 AM
Other fans just haven't grownnused to State being good. It's only been 8-10 years of sustained success. Let's be honest, unless you were good prior to the civil rights era when your all white football team and fan base perpetually touted confederate imagery and sang Dixie on the way to a few glory years, you're irrelevant. The last decade means nothing. Only the 50's and 60's matter.

Rep given!

Jack Lambert
06-22-2018, 11:00 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVqvCuOwpZU

Liverpooldawg
06-22-2018, 11:12 AM
The only reason any recruits go there is they are either:

1. An Ole Miss legacy

2. No other SEC options

3. They're paid to go there

THIS

Liverpooldawg
06-22-2018, 11:13 AM

THIS TOO

TrapGame
06-22-2018, 11:16 AM

So much truth.

QuadrupleOption
06-22-2018, 11:30 AM

We've had several top 25 classes the last decade, this year is a banner year for recruits in MS, they are on probation and it's impacting them whether they want to admit it or not, and we have a staff that works a lot harder overall than our last one.

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Bully13
06-22-2018, 11:54 AM
There are also rumblings from tsun saying our turnaround surge in baseball is due to PEDS. sad pathetic bunch.

TUSK
06-22-2018, 12:01 PM
Nah, yall are good (with the NCAA/SEC)...

Now, beat Bammer a couple of times, and that could change...*****

msbulldog
06-22-2018, 12:33 PM
I go over to Spirit from time to time to see what the idiots are saying. This Bcreb ain't wrapped real tight, his posts are long and rambling, I usually stop reading about half way, because it makes my head hurt.

BrunswickDawg
06-22-2018, 12:35 PM
What a difference recruiting makes - 247 4* or higher
Croom (04-08) 9 - 1.8 per class
Mullen (09-17) 39 -4.3 per class
Moorhead (18-19) 11 - 5.5 per class - to date, with only 14 of 25 spaces committed for '19

Todd4State
06-22-2018, 12:49 PM

Old times are not forgotten.