PDA

View Full Version : JB has come through before but this appears his toughest task to date.

Rick Cleveland
06-21-2018, 04:20 PM
https://mississippitoday.org/2018/06/21/college-world-series-states-billingsley-faces-toughest-task-yet/

Jack Lambert
06-21-2018, 04:22 PM
Be careful many of the posters here need to buy some granny panties.

Cooterpoot
06-21-2018, 04:31 PM
1. Washington had no pitching. They literally had one pitcher.
2. UNC had them beat twice. Their coach was an idiot or they win.

It's time to stop pretending they're the best team in America. They're not.

msstate7
06-21-2018, 04:38 PM

They could come out and blast us, but I agree. I think the 3 best teams at the moment are the 3 sec teams.

TNDawg35
06-21-2018, 06:10 PM
The only team that scares me is Arkansas. OSU hasn't played anyone. Dont get me wrong OsU is good, but not Arkansas good. I don't think FL is as good as they get credit for. I think it's us in the finals and we're gonna have to play flawless ball to beat them. I do t care what happened in the season, Ark is hitting on all cylinders right now. Is Small keeps being Small, and we get the legit Ace Pilk, it will will be a hell of a final.

Commercecomet24
06-21-2018, 06:17 PM

Bravo, sir! I agree completely!

yjnkdawg
06-21-2018, 06:48 PM
There are two SEC teams that are 2-0. There will be one SEC team playing tomorrow afternoon and there should be two SEC teams playing each other tomorrow night. So that should say something about the best conference(teams). I agree with a poster above, that ARK is a scary team for anybody to face right now.

Cooterpoot
06-21-2018, 08:50 PM
3 of the final 4 teams are from the best league in America. OSU is giving up 8,6,& 5 runs to teams we shut down. They threw their top pen guys last night for extended innings. Don’t walk them and play defense and we’ll win. We’re going to hit it unless our guys get a case of the tight ass.

ShotgunDawg
06-21-2018, 09:50 PM
You fellas need to take a good look at Josh Jung for Texas Tech.

He's going to win a Major League batting title in the next 5-10 years. Just ridiculous hands

Todd4State
06-21-2018, 10:16 PM
I don't know if we win tomorrow or not- but starting JB is the right move.

And I don't exactly agree with Henderson all that time.

MarketingBully
06-22-2018, 01:23 AM
I think JB will do fine. Our bats have to carry us in this one anyway.

Pit Bull
06-22-2018, 03:10 AM
https://mississippitoday.org/2018/06/21/college-world-series-states-billingsley-faces-toughest-task-yet/

If we get the hell beat out of us, it will be today's game. If we win a real close one, it would likely be tomorrow. If we win the whole shebang, no doubt it will be in nail biting dramatic fashion. Nitro glycerin tablets will be handed out to all Bulldog fans!

Commercecomet24
06-22-2018, 09:49 AM
I don't know if we win tomorrow or not- but starting JB is the right move.

And I don't exactly agree with Henderson all that time.

This.

Tbonewannabe
06-22-2018, 10:29 AM
If we get the hell beat out of us, it will be today's game. If we win a real close one, it would likely be tomorrow. If we win the whole shebang, no doubt it will be in nail biting dramatic fashion. Nitro glycerin tablets will be handed out to all Bulldog fans!

If you are not used to this then you haven't watched this team enough. Although I don't know if I will ever get used to this, this team just has a hell of a lot of grit and determination. I am not sure if I have ever seen a team like this.