PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss is losing their whole starting rotation

06-20-2018, 10:51 AM
Rolison, Feigl and McArthur ate 254.4 innings for them this year, 44%

Woolfork and Stokes added another 38.3, so that's roughly half their pitches this year overall

With Olenek coming back, they'll certainly be able to rake next year, but I doubt they can make Omaha with the pitching they have, they are going to look more like a Tennessee Tech type team

After 2019 I think it might be close to lights out for Bianco, his Oxford junior class will be gone

DawgRockur
06-20-2018, 11:03 AM
Who cares? We are 2-0 in Omaha

06-20-2018, 11:10 AM

I do

I just saw where McArthur had signed so I thought it was relevant info

Goldendawg
06-20-2018, 11:23 AM
They would choke at season's end with a MLB pitching staff, as usual. Hail State!

BuckyIsAB****
06-20-2018, 05:00 PM

Yup

Leroy Jenkins
06-20-2018, 05:31 PM

Woolfork and Stokes added another 38.3, so that's roughly half their pitches this year overall

With Olenek coming back, they'll certainly be able to rake next year, but I doubt they can make Omaha with the pitching they have, they are going to look more like a Tennessee Tech type team

After 2019 I think it might be close to lights out for Bianco, his Oxford junior class will be gone

Apparently you didnt get the word..... #1 crootin' class, baby.

Todd4State
06-20-2018, 05:37 PM
Two weeks ago you were talking about how awesome they were going to be.

They're going to have more guys coming back for their senior year than you think. Kessinger and Dillard are both legacies of two of the biggest names in Ole Miss baseball history.

They'll be a good team next year and will probably have the media hyping them up. I don't really care because we are going to be as good and probably better.

06-20-2018, 05:51 PM
Two weeks ago you were talking about how awesome they were going to be.

They're going to have more guys coming back for their senior year than you think. Kessinger and Dillard are both legacies of two of the biggest names in Ole Miss baseball history.

They'll be a good team next year and will probably have the media hyping them up. I don't really care because we are going to be as good and probably better.

They are definitely going to be good at the plate, the question is how much Roth, Etheridge and Fowler step up

And who else can help them in the pen besides Caracci? I think I saw where Holston was in the Cape

Neither Kessinger or Dillard will come back for their senior years, barring one of those LSU type situations where the whole recruiting class comes back, but that is exceedingly rare

Todd4State
06-20-2018, 06:05 PM
They are definitely going to be good at the plate, the question is how much Roth, Etheridge and Fowler step up

And who else can help them in the pen besides Caracci? I think I saw where Holston was in the Cape

Neither Kessinger or Dillard will come back for their senior years, barring one of those LSU type situations where the whole recruiting class comes back, but that is exceedingly rare

Dillard doesn't really profile that well for MLB besides at maybe DH. Good college player but I don't see him being drafted that high. Kessinger has a family where money doesn't matter.

Dawg61
06-20-2018, 06:07 PM

5049 is our resident Unicorn fan. Unicorn fans are fans of both Ole Miss and MSU. They are rare like Unicorns but they do exist. Not sure why some of y'all expect nobody to ever like both teams. Unicorn fans don't bother me I just wish they wouldn't try to hide it. Goat was a Unicorn fan on here till Scooba barbecued him for being racist.

BeardoMSU
06-20-2018, 06:12 PM
5049 is our resident Unicorn fan. Unicorn fans are fans of both Ole Miss and MSU. They are rare like Unicorns but they do exist. Not sure why some of y'all expect nobody to ever like both teams. Unicorn fans don't bother me I just wish they wouldn't try to hide it. Goat was a Unicorn fan on here till Scooba barbecued him for being racist.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns for half as long****
https://i.gifer.com/51wH.gif

Dawg61
06-20-2018, 06:15 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/7ld4j42QzFMys/giphy.gif

Todd4State
06-20-2018, 06:42 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/7ld4j42QzFMys/giphy.gif

HA!HA!HA!

Lord McBuckethead
06-20-2018, 07:52 PM
Could only make them better**

Ari Gold
06-20-2018, 07:54 PM
But they will still have the same culture with that program. Whatever that is it’s not working for them. At least not working for big time results.

BeastMan
06-20-2018, 08:00 PM
LSU is going to be really good next year and I'm going to love it if Bianco starts for them. That will make OM fans shit diamonds

Todd4State
06-20-2018, 10:07 PM
LSU is going to be really good next year and I'm going to love it if Bianco starts for them. That will make OM fans shit diamonds

That would be ironic given that was one of the main reasons why they fired their last coach before Bianco.

HoopsDawg
06-20-2018, 10:58 PM

I'm looking forward to this guy getting banned. Bringing up Ole Miss right now is ban worthy.