PDA

View Full Version : Been on the Henderson hire since the super regional finals.

Bodaski
06-20-2018, 08:54 AM
I admit I was for hiring Henderson after the super regionals. But, I've also tried to re-think this deal through and through. I asked myself if Macname had struck out, grounded out or flied out would I have wanted Henderson as our HC? I'm glad I'm not Cohen because that is where he sits today and everyday we continue to play. The same thing happened in the super regionals at Vandy and again against Washington at CWS. The whole body of work can't be judged on by several heroic plays by the players. Its a tough position with most any hire, but this one has a national following and most of the national followers are looking at where we are and might not know or understand exactly how we got here. Its tough on Cohen but I haven't heard the 1st player just speak out on keeping Henderson either and that is a little surprising.

smootness
06-20-2018, 09:11 AM
If Cohen wasn't considering Henderson before this postseason, then I don't think he can hire him unless every other option falls through.

Activated Alpha
06-20-2018, 09:23 AM
If you take post season runs out of the equation how does Henderson's body of work compare to Schlossnagle? I am beyond grateful for what Henderson did, but everyone saying he should get the job soley based on our team being hot right now are allowing themselves to be caught up in the moment. Let's wait for the season to be over with then take a breather and reevaluate Henderson being our head coach.

Liverpooldawg
06-20-2018, 09:44 AM
If you take post season runs out of the equation how does Henderson's body of work compare to Schlossnagle? I am beyond grateful for what Henderson did, but everyone saying he should get the job soley based on our team being hot right now are allowing themselves to be caught up in the moment. Let's wait for the season to be over with then take a breather and reevaluate Henderson being our head coach.

Maybe we should just throw money at Bianco then. He always does well in the regular season. Just trolling....sort of.

Percho
06-20-2018, 09:48 AM
How many teams have the, "Big," five taken to the CWS who could not get hot?

msstate7
06-20-2018, 09:56 AM
If Cohen wasn't considering Henderson before this postseason, then I don't think he can hire him unless every other option falls through.

It looks like the initial top 3 have all fallen through.

Cooterpoot
06-20-2018, 10:07 AM
Our top 4 are off the board barring something crazy.