PDA

View Full Version : MSU Softball beats Old Piss

WeWillScrewItUp
04-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Just throwing it out there that our lady dawgs laid it to the lady bears tonight on ESPNU.

Spider-Man
04-12-2013, 09:56 PM
Fantastic!

Hump4Hoops
04-12-2013, 09:59 PM
Glad the ladies got a win in front of a great crowd.

Oh, and saying things like "ole piss" isn't clever. Mostly just makes you look like a retard.

Coach34
04-12-2013, 10:03 PM
Oh, and saying things like "ole piss" isn't clever. Mostly just makes you look like a retard.

never been a fan of that one either- prefer Confederates or Plantation Owners because they love their history

WeWillScrewItUp
04-12-2013, 10:07 PM
Glad the ladies got a win in front of a great crowd.

I wasn't trying to be clever. Got a friend that goes there and it pisses him off when I say it so by habit I say it to mess with him.

M.Fillmore
04-12-2013, 10:22 PM
As long as the bears are referred to in a derogatory manner all terms are okay by me.
I have never been much in favor of snobbery in ranking terms of derision.

I seen it dawg
04-12-2013, 10:54 PM
Just call them ole miss. It's their slavery term

SnakePlissken
04-12-2013, 10:58 PM
Proud of the girls!! Alison was once again awesome (save for the one HR she gave up in the 2nd). Logan and Heidi both went long ball for State giving us a 5-1 win.

ghostofjackie
04-13-2013, 08:20 PM
Please don't ever say Old Piss again. Coach, this isn't going to turn into one of "those" boards is it? Do something about this now before it gets out of hand.

GreaterCowbell
04-14-2013, 08:11 AM
Please don't ever say Old Pise again. Coach, this isn't going to turn into one of "those" boards is it? Do something about this now before it gets out of hand.

By "Those websites" do you mean websites that have dozens of obsure rules and require constant monitoring of post so that you will not become the object of ridicule for missing a thread.

Hell no keep the rules minimal! The use of the term Ole Piss, although not my cup of pee, should be completely acceptable.

Margaret Thatcher, Margaret Thatcher, Margaret Thatcher! Sorry, had to get that off my chest. Now ba

Hump4Hoops
04-14-2013, 09:07 AM
By "Those websites" do you mean websites that have dozens of obsure rules and require constant monitoring of post so that you will not become the object of ridicule for missing a thread.

Hell no keep the rules minimal! The use of the term Ole Piss, although not my cup of pee, should be completely acceptable.

Margaret Thatcher, Margaret Thatcher, Margaret Thatcher! Sorry, had to get that off my chest. Now ba

Those "obscure rules" are often necessary because "don't be a twat" is hard for some folks to obey.

Coach34
04-14-2013, 10:35 AM
Please don't ever say Old Piss again. Coach, this isn't going to turn into one of "those" boards is it? Do something about this now before it gets out of hand.

I'd rather not see Old Piss anymore myself- but I'm not going to make any type of rule about it, or edit his post. I just dont see it being used very often

WeWillScrewItUp
04-14-2013, 10:59 AM
There y'all go I cleaned it up. Like I previously stated I just say it out of habit from messing with a friend of mine.

RTO Dawg
04-14-2013, 11:28 AM
Just call them the BEARS...thats their favorite

MSUDawg4Life
04-14-2013, 11:44 AM

Agreed.

The last thing we need is a bunch of stupid, asinine rules about what we can or cannot say. Especially when it comes to insulting our rivals.