PDA

View Full Version : Jim's calls

shoeless joe
06-19-2018, 02:39 PM
Would like to hear his calls of the slam and other big plays. Anywhere that can be done? Twitter feed has been posting the end of game stuff but not sure they'll have these...thanks

biggun
06-20-2018, 05:53 AM
Check YouTube, I know Jim?s call of Burke Master?s grand slam and Nick Vickerson?s 2 run HR to beat Florida 4-3 in game 2 of 2011 Supers in Gainesville are on there and pretty sure Jim?s call of E MacNamee?s (sp) 3 run HR to beat FSU is also on YouTube

Matty Dispatch
06-20-2018, 06:04 AM
Listen to the game on the radio and you'll hear it. Much better than listing to Karl Ravach and Edguardo Perez go on about nonsense unrelated to the game at hand. With Tune in and your DVR it's easy to line up the radio call and the video from ESPN, and well worth it. John Cohen was on the call with Jim for yesterday's game.

shoeless joe
06-20-2018, 09:51 AM
Listen to the game on the radio and you'll hear it. Much better than listing to Karl Ravach and Edguardo Perez go on about nonsense unrelated to the game at hand. With Tune in and your DVR it's easy to line up the radio call and the video from ESPN, and well worth it. John Cohen was on the call with Jim for yesterday's game.

I'd love to but the radio is too far ahead of the tv. Out here in the sticks we ain't got none of them fancy interwebs tv systems...

lastmajordog
06-20-2018, 05:43 PM
I actually enjoy baseball better on radio......get to see the game winning replays on tv.....but love the old school audio approach to baseball....JMO