PDA

View Full Version : When does ole miss play?

MadDawg
06-19-2018, 02:11 PM
BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Liverpooldawg
06-19-2018, 02:13 PM
BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

February.

bostondawg
06-19-2018, 02:20 PM
Dumb thread. Why are they on your mind? I couldn't give a f*** less about OM when we're having a Cinderella run.

Mobile Bay
06-19-2018, 02:22 PM
After we take the egg back and they don't go to a bowl game

99jc
06-19-2018, 02:22 PM
they had a great team just no Banana Power.

Liverpooldawg
06-19-2018, 02:25 PM
Dumb thread. Why are they on your mind? I couldn't give a f*** less about OM when we're having a Cinderella run.

If you lived in the Tupelo orbit you would be thinking about it. WTVA told us all season how great the Confederates were. It can't be said enough, we are in the Final Four and the greatest team EVAH and their insufferable fans/media are sitting at home watching. Well, except for Jim Holder, he is in Omaha covering US.

bostondawg
06-19-2018, 02:27 PM
If you lived in the Tupelo orbit you would be thinking about it. WTVA told us all season how great the Confederates were. It can't be said enough, we are in the Final Four and the greatest team EVAH and their insufferable fans/media are sitting at home watching. Well, except for Jim Holder, he is in Omaha covering US.

I suppose so. I don't live in Tupelo. But why take the time to troll an athletic department which is our little brother? If we are superior to them, we should act like it.

Bulldog1
06-19-2018, 02:28 PM

Yep. I live in Tupelo and they've drove me crazy.