PDA

View Full Version : Cohen on radio (not about coach search)

msstate7
06-19-2018, 12:49 PM
Highly recommend you listen. Cohen is so outstanding. Really wish he would do this more next season.

sscjr1
06-19-2018, 12:55 PM
Absolutely. He's forgotten more about the game than I'll ever know

msbulldog
06-19-2018, 12:57 PM
Man I used to think I knew a little bit about base ball, not.

ShotgunDawg
06-19-2018, 01:26 PM
He's outstanding.

Rick Danko
06-19-2018, 01:36 PM
Can give you the coaches perspective of what they see that you would never dream of thinking about. Very impressed with him

Pit Bull
06-19-2018, 01:53 PM
And he said he looks up to the knowledge that Gary Henderson has about the game. It's why Cohen brought him to KY in the first place.

Liverpooldawg
06-19-2018, 02:11 PM
Highly recommend you listen. Cohen is so outstanding. Really wish he would do this more next season.

I got to listen to a little bit driving back and forth to lunch. He is REALLY good at doing the color thing. He is better than nearly anybody I have heard in MLB on TV in a LONG time.

ScoobaDawg
06-19-2018, 02:32 PM
I got to listen to a little bit driving back and forth to lunch. He is REALLY good at doing the color thing. He is better than nearly anybody I have heard in MLB on TV in a LONG time.

Cohen to Color. Hendo to AD.

RocketDawg
06-19-2018, 03:09 PM

And not just in baseball; I think he's outstanding as an AD. He's incredibly better than Stricklin ever thought about being. Not sure what Florida saw in him to double his salary.

We might want to think about keeping his salary competitive with other ADs around the country.

Offshore Dawg
06-19-2018, 03:31 PM
I think Cohen may be here to stay, just treat him right with the salary.

TrapGame
06-19-2018, 03:40 PM
I remember Moorhead saying something about how impressed he was with Cohen's knowledge of football. It must have been refreshing for your AD who's a former baseball HC to be able to walk in the weeds talking football. I'm sure that's how Pruitt was crossed off the list. He couldn't bullshit Cohen. Cohen was probably asking him detailed questions about offensive schemes and Asparagus couldn't give him satisfactory answers.

The Federalist Engineer
06-19-2018, 03:41 PM
Cohen is a 5-Star Color Man

mparkerfd20
06-19-2018, 03:44 PM
Cohen is an extremely intelligent individual. I'm not surprised that he excels at almost whatever he sets his mind to.

Jack Lambert
06-19-2018, 04:19 PM
Were up 10, just throw strikes and if it hits the light so be it.

shoeless joe
06-19-2018, 04:42 PM
Cohen is an extremely intelligent individual. I'm not surprised that he excels at almost whatever he sets his mind to.

You are correct. And to think all the folks on this board that are smarter than him!!! We gotta have the highest IQ of any fan base!!!!*

RocketDawg
06-19-2018, 04:46 PM
You are correct. And to think all the folks on this board that are smarter than him!!! We gotta have the highest IQ of any fan base!!!!*

Without a doubt, there are some bright ones here .... And just think ... we get all that knowledge and advice for free! **

bgover4
06-19-2018, 04:54 PM
He's a 5 tool AD :) His color commentary and conversations with Jim are outstanding.

LC Dawg
06-19-2018, 05:51 PM
I've been listening a few times when Cohen was talking about a situation in the game and he was saying the exact opposite from what people were screaming in the game thread. It was kind of comical.
In one of the super regional games he said "Now is a good time for Gary to make a visit and calm everyone down. Henderson did just this and someone in the game thread said they hate how Henderson was so calm and that Cohen would have chewed some asses.

msstate7
06-19-2018, 05:55 PM
I've been listening a few times when Cohen was talking about a situation in the game and he was saying the exact opposite from what people were screaming in the game thread. It was kind of comical.
In one of the super regional games he said "Now is a good time for Gary to make a visit and calm everyone down. Henderson did just this and someone in the game thread said they hate how Henderson was so calm and that Cohen would have chewed some asses.

Cohen also showed Alexander more love in this game than this board has shown Luke in his career haha

Lord McBuckethead
06-19-2018, 10:07 PM
Luke had a good game today. He also had a good day Saturday. He was solid in the field both days. Heck he had a hell of a play today.

shoeless joe
06-19-2018, 10:10 PM
Cohen also showed Alexander more love in this game than this board has shown Luke in his career haha

We're not where we are without him this postseason. Average has risen 25 points in last couple weeks to go along with solid defense

Dawgcap
06-19-2018, 10:18 PM
How lucky are we to have an AD that not only is serious about his job but also loves to talk about a team and a game he loves! His insight is amazing