PDA

View Full Version : Every time they talk about Miss State they bring up they swept Florida but

Jack Lambert
06-18-2018, 09:37 AM
they fail to say how they swept Arkansas.

dawgman15
06-18-2018, 09:43 AM
All I ever hear is how they weren't that motivated when they played us

Jack Lambert
06-18-2018, 09:49 AM

They better get motivated fast.

SaintDawg
06-18-2018, 09:52 AM

You got that right. Cuz we be motivated to the tits, son!

KOdawg1
06-18-2018, 09:57 AM
Was thinking the same thing. With the win over Washington, we're 7-0 against CWS teams this season. That's incredible

The Federalist Engineer
06-18-2018, 10:10 AM

They have long lost the eye of the tiger and they don't have Carl Weathers to help them get it back

https://www.theshirtlist.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Eye-Of-The-Tiger-Man.jpg

Jack Lambert
06-18-2018, 11:17 AM
They have long lost the eye of the tiger and they don't have Carl Weathers to help them get it back

https://www.theshirtlist.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Eye-Of-The-Tiger-Man.jpg

I learned the other day he played LB for the Raiders.

sleepy dawg
06-18-2018, 12:06 PM
It's nothing compared to Roger Clemens with Texas this year, or that short stop's mom from LSU last year. I don't think I can watch Texas play anymore. It's unbearable.

BulldogBear
06-18-2018, 02:24 PM

You got that right. Cuz we be motivated to the tits, son!

I get sick of that crap excuse in all sports. Nobody brings their A game all the time. This is no mystery. It's part of the game just like injuries and when in the season you play. Even when these things ARE a factor there is a high percentage of idiots in sports Fandom that act like results should be thrown out unless (1) no in is injured (2) all players are peaking and motivated (3) no distraction off field (4) no mistakes were made. If the margin of victory is a pick6 then don't throw one. If you outshoot your opponent from 3pt range but turn the ball over twice as much as he does, then dont. It would be like us saying the Egg Bowl didn't count because Fitz got injured. I'm sick of it. It's the worst form of being a sore loser.

Pit Bull
06-18-2018, 04:33 PM
they fail to say how they swept Arkansas.

And we swept the Shriner's Classic Field with some very good teams in it. We were 3-0. I think Vandy was 0-3.