PDA

View Full Version : Braves

msstate7
06-17-2018, 04:54 PM
The braves have the largest division lead in mlb right now at 3.5 games. Acuna bout to start rehab, and gohara being sent down to stretch out. If these 2 play to their talent level, this could really be a magical year. I want to add a reliever, good PH option in place of flaherty, and add machado or Jed lowrie. My preference is lowrie bc I want to keep allard. Good days

Commercecomet24
06-17-2018, 05:06 PM
This team been fun to watch. Reminiscent of '91 when it all started.

shoeless joe
06-17-2018, 05:57 PM
Gotta get something figured out with vizcaino. He's walkin a tight rope that will come back to hurt the team as the race heats up. Really needa take 8 outta 10 over the next couple weeks. If some the guys struggling at the plate figure it out this team COULD challenge astros for best team in baseball

Commercecomet24
06-17-2018, 06:03 PM
Gotta get something figured out with vizcaino. He's walkin a tight rope that will come back to hurt the team as the race heats up. Really needa take 8 outta 10 over the next couple weeks. If some the guys struggling at the plate figure it out this team COULD challenge astros for best team in baseball

Vizcaino always scares the crap out of me but he always seems to get the job done. Earl Weaver had a closer years ago name Don Stanhouse. Earl nicknamed him fullpack cause he always seemed to load the bases when he came in before shutting the door. Earl had to smoke a full pack of cigarettes when he came in to calm his nerves. Vizcaino the Braves full pack

KOdawg1
06-19-2018, 06:42 PM
Braves game tonight starting off very similar to MSU's today.

Carmargo hits a two out grand slam in the top of the 2nd inning

Westburg hit a two out grand slam in the top of the 2nd inning.

Crazy..

msstate7
06-19-2018, 06:46 PM
Braves game tonight starting off very similar to MSU's today.

Carmargo hits a two out grand slam in the top of the 2nd inning

Westburg hit a two out grand slam in the top of the 2nd inning.

Crazy..

Let's hope soroka can hold a lead like pilk did

MetEdDawg
06-19-2018, 07:01 PM
I wish we were a bigger player for Herrera. Hate he went to a division rival.

msstate7
06-19-2018, 07:08 PM
I wish we were a bigger player for Herrera. Hate he went to a division rival.

Mets said they're open to all trades. Familia is in last year of deal. I'd target him

KOdawg1
06-19-2018, 07:08 PM
Oh and Carmargo is batting 9th.. as was Westburg

RocketDawg
06-19-2018, 07:57 PM
Just flipped over to see a nighttime view of Toronto flash on the screen for a few moments. It's a beautiful city.

RocketDawg
06-19-2018, 07:59 PM
The SimplyFit board looks dangerous ... would be terrible for a bad back.

Beaver Toyota ... did Freeze move to Cummings?