PDA

View Full Version : World Cup 2018 Thread

The Federalist Engineer
06-17-2018, 01:16 PM
- Mexico beats Germany today, big deal, could setup a Brazil vs Germany 2nd round game. Opportunity for catharsis for Brazil

- Spain and Portugal play an instant classic, 3-3. Ronaldo proves again that Messi is just a backup dancer in the Ronaldo era. These teams have the talent to meet again, in the final

- Argentina 1-1 with Iceland. The South American prima donnas will need to regroup. Extreme meltdown risk for the Albi Celestes

- Brazil playing right now, dominating the Swiss. The Verde Amarelas look ok, but how will they react to real pressure? Neymar is hard to watch, what a *****. My 3 year old could kick his ass.

BrunswickDawg
06-17-2018, 01:22 PM
Wow that goal by Coutinho!! Brazilians really do play at another level

smootness
06-17-2018, 01:28 PM
Ronaldo proves again that Messi is just a backup dancer in the Ronaldo era.

El
Oh
El

Bully13
06-17-2018, 01:28 PM
Wow that goal by Coutinho!! Brazilians really do play at another level

That was a Major League Curve Ball that caught the outside corner for a Called Strike Three.

Are we supposed to be over here discussing such things?

BrunswickDawg
06-17-2018, 01:41 PM
That was a Major League Curve Ball that caught the outside corner for a Called Strike Three.

Are we supposed to be over here discussing such things?

Shhh, if we aren't loud they might not notice

KOdawg1
06-17-2018, 01:58 PM
There really hasn't been a dominant performance by one of the powerhouses yet. Brazil might pull away in the 2nd half here, but besides that amazing goal by Coutinho, they've looked kind of meh.

Bully13
06-17-2018, 02:14 PM
I'm gonna have my cell phone stop watch set to the ready. I'm gonna start timing these legendary announcers on how long they can shout "goooooooaaaallll".

The most awesome scoring orgasms in all of sports announcing.

The Federalist Engineer
06-17-2018, 03:07 PM
Welp, Brazil is still mentally weak. Credit to the Swiss absorbing so much pressure.