PDA

View Full Version : Alexander with 10 hits in the post season

Hambone
06-16-2018, 08:55 PM
He?s getting the hits when it matters

shoeless joe
06-16-2018, 10:06 PM
Completely changed his approach during the Sunday nite regional game. He's stayin inside the ball and letting it get deep. That allows him to go up the middle with the FB and hit the breaking ball. Most importantly that approach allows him to lay off the breaker out of the zone.

Lord McBuckethead
06-16-2018, 10:31 PM
Not sure what he is doing, but I told my wife that I wanted Luke to walk it off before the inning. She looked at me like I was crazy. She wanted Mac.

TNDawg35
06-16-2018, 10:40 PM
He would have had a dinger in his other at bat had it been at any other stadium. He crushed that ball...

DawgRockur
06-16-2018, 10:41 PM
He?s been great. His leather has also been clutch.

msstate7
06-16-2018, 10:44 PM
C34 is really pissed right now.

TXDawg
06-16-2018, 10:51 PM
C34 is really pissed right now.

Yep. 34 would rather State lose so he could be right.

BeardoMSU
06-16-2018, 10:53 PM
Yep. 34 would rather State lose so he could be right.

Yep. Little dick at it's best.

I seen it dawg
06-16-2018, 11:00 PM
After post 5 you guys went straight ****ing shithead. Foambat has been good in the postseason and carried us tonite. A few of us were saying that if he would just try to hit the ball the other way he would start hitting a little. And we need him desperately to hit just a little. He's doing it and it changes our lineup. Everyone is enjoying it.

msstate7
06-16-2018, 11:02 PM
After post 5 you guys went straight ****ing shithead. Foambat has been good in the postseason and carried us tonite. A few of us were saying that if he would just try to hit the ball the other way he would start hitting a little. And we need him desperately to hit just a little. He's doing it and it changes our lineup. Everyone is enjoying it.

Alexander did tonight what he has been all year... he's still our RBI leader and this was his 3rd walk off

TXDawg
06-16-2018, 11:05 PM

Uhhh..both of his walk-offs against UMiss were pulled.

His glove in the field saved us early and his bat won the game for us. He’s certainly not the GOAT, but he deserves a lot more respect than y’all are giving him.

I seen it dawg
06-16-2018, 11:06 PM
Alexander did tonight what he has been all year... he's still our RBI leader and this was his 3rd walk off

Except for close to 8 weeks where his avg finally bottomed out. He's been doing a good job in post season but it doesn't change his struggles in regular season after the first 2 sec wkds. Let's all enjoy.

I seen it dawg
06-16-2018, 11:08 PM

His glove in the field saved us early and his bat won the game for us. He’s certainly not the GOAT, but he deserves a lot more respect than y’all are giving him.

Where is he not getting respect? Look if it's Foambat well tough bc I'd rather call him Foambat and him walk off in the cws than call him Belmont and him hit weak fly balls. He's the damn hero tonite. He had a great game. What's not to love.

BeardoMSU
06-16-2018, 11:09 PM
After post 5 you guys went straight ****ing shithead.

I don't think anyone said Luke was the next incarnation of Babe Ruth.

BeardoMSU
06-16-2018, 11:10 PM
He's the damn hero tonite. He had a great game. What's not to love.

Absolutely nothing. Good post.

msstate7
06-16-2018, 11:10 PM
Where is he not getting respect? Look if it's Foambat well tough bc I'd rather call him Foambat and him walk off in the cws than call him Belmont and him hit weak fly balls. He's the damn hero tonite. He had a great game. What's not to love.

How about Alexander? That name cool with you?

I seen it dawg
06-16-2018, 11:14 PM
How about Alexander? That name cool with you?

Sure.

I seen it dawg
06-16-2018, 11:15 PM

And he hit 800 weak fly balls because he was pulling off of everything. Trying to hit the ball the other way keeps you closed.

msstate7
06-16-2018, 11:15 PM
Sure.

We might argue our way to a natty with some luck haha

I seen it dawg
06-16-2018, 11:16 PM
I don't think anyone said Luke was the next incarnation of Babe Ruth.

Didn't have anything to do with either of them

I seen it dawg
06-16-2018, 11:16 PM
We might argue our way to a natty with some luck haha

Sure

Goldendawg
06-16-2018, 11:30 PM
Guys, great post game on SEC Now on SEC Network. Will play throughout the night. Hail Luke! Hail all things MSU baseball! Hail State!

Hambone
06-16-2018, 11:50 PM
.398 in the last 7 games. I don?t care what he did before then. Now is all that matters

Todd4State
06-16-2018, 11:56 PM

His glove in the field saved us early and his bat won the game for us. He?s certainly not the GOAT, but he deserves a lot more respect than y?all are giving him.

Not the ball he hit in the Governor's Cup. That went into right CF.

I would be happy to show you a replay just because I still watching it again.

Goldendawg
06-17-2018, 12:05 AM
.398 in the last 7 games. I don?t care what he did before then. Now is all that matters

The team has 7 walk offs (I think). Luke has 3 with 2 against UNM. He also continues to lead the team in RBI's. Hope he stays hot for 4 more wins. Hail State!

BeardoMSU
06-17-2018, 12:09 AM

That is a very good point.

Think about it: OM dragging dick in the regular season, just to shit the bed in the tourney (the one that matters, at least). You think they'd prefer being hot at the right time, as in being hot/good/clutch/money when it really counts, or.....the opposite?

Yeah...

Todd4State
06-17-2018, 12:20 AM
That is a very good point.

Think about it: OM dragging dick in the regular season, just to shit the bed in the tourney (the one that matters, at least). You think they'd prefer being hot at the right time, as in being hot/good/clutch/money when it really counts, or.....the opposite?

Yeah...

The funny thing to me was Yancy trying to convince their fans that there is no difference between being eliminated in the CWS and the regionals.

I bet he would have disagreed in 2014.

BeardoMSU
06-17-2018, 12:27 AM

Well....the obligatory "Ole Miss doesn't suck, dammit" isn't the only thing he has to convince himself whilst looking in the mirror every morning, lol.

BeardoMSU
06-17-2018, 12:51 AM
Talking shit on twitter about MSU student athletes is just part of being an internet personality. Oh....if only that single A ball had worked out for ya...

Todd4State
06-17-2018, 12:54 AM
Well....the obligatory "Ole Miss doesn't suck, dammit" isn't the only thing he has to convince himself whilst looking in the mirror every morning, lol.

That explains the Zima and Xanex cocktails.

Ari Gold
06-17-2018, 08:07 AM
The funny thing to me was Yancy trying to convince their fans that there is no difference between being eliminated in the CWS and the regionals.

That’s as Ole Miss as it gets ...

Cooterpoot
06-17-2018, 08:17 AM
He obviously listened to the ED thread about his front foot.*