PDA

View Full Version : Watching the SEC Tourney Championship replay is fun......

Pit Bull
06-15-2018, 09:12 PM
....there is Bianco standing on the dugout steps, arms folded, rocking back and forth left to right.......and leading LSU 3-1. Game is cruising right along.....The Mississippi State Bulldogs have been eliminated and are nowhere in sight of his rearview mirror..........life is so good for ole' Mikey! Yeah buddy.....got a national seed and can stay at home for the regional and the super......recipe for Omaha right there at his finger tips. ReBearLandShark fans are on total cloud nine. They own the state and the Bulldogs in their mind. Top 10 ranked classes coming in right and left. Then lo and behold what a difference another week makes.....go look at the Spirit Board subject lines now. Total implosion and disbelief. My favorite subject line.......(paraphrased)............"Don't look now, but our rival disaster of a team is about to go to a super with an interim head coach"......"What If Humpertech Wins NC With Interim Coach?"....."How does State get so frickin lucky?"....."Bianco is approaching Kennedy territory rather quickly"..... Funny how that little round ball bounces and I for one am luvin' it !!

Todd4State
06-15-2018, 09:27 PM
Yeah- I wouldn't trade places with them for sure.