PDA

View Full Version : ICYMI: #OMADAWGS Playlist on Spotify

MaroonBelle
06-15-2018, 10:11 AM
The Marketing Dept. created a Spotify playlist with all the players walk up songs, some baseball themed music, pump up songs and fight song, etc. Would be great for a watch party or for road tripping.

https://open.spotify.com/user/msumarketing/playlist/41oqbY32HbyigNFey0deB4?si=Aures5ZCSci8TLamhwgmXw

Tbonewannabe
06-15-2018, 10:28 AM
The Marketing Dept is killing it right now. The Bully to Omaha videos were awesome.

MaroonBelle
06-15-2018, 10:37 AM
The Marketing Dept is killing it right now. The Bully to Omaha videos were awesome.

They really are. Amazing those were produced on the fly and on the road.

Big4Dawg
06-15-2018, 10:50 AM
I'll never forget Ookay - Thief as Mac's song. Gets stuck in your head.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
06-15-2018, 11:35 AM
They really are. Amazing those were produced on the fly and on the road.

How exactly is it amazing? You ever created a playlist?

MaroonBelle
06-15-2018, 11:39 AM
How exactly is it amazing? You ever created a playlist?

Ummmm....that was in reference to the Bully to Omaha videos referenced in the quote.

msu15
06-15-2018, 11:40 AM

Hopefully that will translate over to the football season. We lag way behind when it comes to content compared to other schools around the league. They should've never gotten rid of relentlessness series

Todd4State
06-15-2018, 11:44 AM
Hopefully that will translate over to the football season. We lag way behind when it comes to content compared to other schools around the league. They should've never gotten rid of relentlessness series

I agree. We need something like Relentless for football season. It's sad that Ole Miss and USM do better with their highlights during football season than we do.

RocketDawg
06-15-2018, 03:15 PM
I agree. We need something like Relentless for football season. It's sad that Ole Miss and USM do better with their highlights during football season than we do.

Well ... they have a lot fewer highlights to choose from than we do. It's a much easier job at those places. **

BorneDawg
06-15-2018, 04:14 PM
They have been some great football ones.... Not sure who was making them but we need to get the back!
The LSU one where "the sun sets and its sat night in death valley"
And the "they'll never see me coming" I are two of the best ones I've ever seen period.