PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to thank Sixpack...

Coach34
10-10-2013, 03:49 PM
for confirming that Elitedawgs didnt fabricate the letter

http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/showthread.php?115468-For-those-wondering-about-the-quot-NCAA-Letter-quot

Behrdawg
10-10-2013, 03:53 PM
I don't think that was ever in question- but it was still a nice gesture from the pack. Thanks

Dawg61
10-10-2013, 05:09 PM
Good lord I go to work and get back and what in the hellllll did I miss?

CadaverDawg
10-10-2013, 05:50 PM
Good lord I go to work and get back and what in the hellllll did I miss?

I did the same. Whatever it is, I ain't buying it***

Dallas_Dawg
10-10-2013, 06:01 PM
Best thing to do now is to just admit that you got "punked" and laugh it off the best you can.
The joke will be on them when the real letter comes out.

Coach34
10-10-2013, 06:12 PM
There is no "you"...I didnt even see the ****ing letter until 10 mins before it was posted. Did "we" get fooled? Yes we did, but we also knew the was a chance the letter could be BS- and why the disclaimer.

The hilarious thing to me is that all of Elitedawgs gets considered to be "C34" on all the other boards.

An admin deletes something? C34 did it.
Send an email to Elitedawgs- but not to C34? email was sent to C34
5 page thread breaks out on Elitedawgs? "Look at what C34 said"

It was a solid joke...as I said in the other thread- well done. I'm glad that I'm worthy of so much time and effort for someone to spend their life and time working on. I'm really flattered. Other people should be so lucky.

The Croom Diaries
10-10-2013, 06:45 PM
This annoys me. Was it really necessary to post that? Just to bring you down? What's more troubling is that an OM fan probably fabricated this, then sends it to SPS knowing they'll throw you under the bus. Or even worse it was a six pack hater of yours. I hate the divide in our fanbase over stuff like this. We should all be working to throw OM under the bus rather than each other. It really pisses me off that DS posted that. He should have sat on it. He could have sent it to you and let you retract it yourself but no, lets feed the fire. Technically I guess I'm competing with Beast man and m&wn for readers but I don't care, I support them and vise versa.

slickdawg
10-10-2013, 07:07 PM
It was a solid joke...as I said in the other thread- well done. I'm glad that I'm worthy of so much time and effort for someone to spend their life and time working on. I'm really flattered. Other people should be so lucky.

That part kills me. So if it was Ole Miss fans, they just caused their own school a significant amount of grief just to poke at a State fan on a message board. If it was State fans, I'm at a loss of words to describe how pathetic that is. As noted in another thread, the division of our own fan base is absurd.

FlabLoser
10-10-2013, 07:52 PM
This annoys me. Was it really necessary to post that? Just to bring you down? What's more troubling is that an OM fan probably fabricated this, then sends it to SPS knowing they'll throw you under the bus. Or even worse it was a six pack hater of yours. I hate the divide in our fanbase over stuff like this. We should all be working to throw OM under the bus rather than each other. It really pisses me off that DS posted that. He should have sat on it. He could have sent it to you and let you retract it yourself but no, lets feed the fire. Technically I guess I'm competing with Beast man and m&wn for readers but I don't care, I support them and vise versa.

This man gets it.

Saltydog
10-10-2013, 08:52 PM
mean there really is no letter after all? Could there still be a letter and this is just an attempt to poke humor at C34 and others that have said there is indeed a letter? Possibly both?

FlabLoser
10-10-2013, 08:57 PM
Keep reading, Salt. It is 100% fake. Likely started by a Sixpacker whose hatred of C34 drove them to embarrass C34 at the expense of MSU. It is Steve Robertson vs Paul Jones on a smaller scale.

Coach34
10-10-2013, 09:09 PM
Keep reading, Salt. It is 100% fake. Likely started by a Sixpacker whose hatred of C34 drove them to embarrass C34 at the expense of MSU. It is Steve Robertson vs Paul Jones on a smaller scale.

I'm just curious as to why they emailed it to Elitedawgs and not me

FlabLoser
10-10-2013, 09:16 PM
I got it. It was all a publicity stunt to fuel sales at GTHOM, who just recently had a link added to the top of elitedawgs.com.

http://youtu.be/y8Kyi0WNg40

hacker
10-10-2013, 09:20 PM
People have been saying for a week or two that there was a letter. Was all of the talk for the past week part of the joke? Or is there really a letter, and they got the idea for the joke from the talk about the letter?

I think that is what Salty is asking too.

PassInterference
10-10-2013, 09:31 PM
I've been following all this, and it was pretty clear there is a rumor of a letter and the rumor comes from trusted sources.

Nobody ever said the fake letter came from a trusted source. It would have been easy to make that claim, but it didn't happen.

It is clear to me that a jokester jumped on a humor here to troll EDs. Pretty damn stupid of a state fan to squash a hot OM rumor like that. A rumor that has legs.

CJ Johnson & Chris Jones interviewed about Ole Miss - this is indisputable fact. Also indisputable fact that the NCAA hasn't sent OM anything clearing them of what they were investigating with CJ Johnson & Chris Jones.

And you'd have to be really dumb to think those are the only 2 guys that got looked at.

The rumor had legs and still does. However, now its a lot easier for rebel folk to sit back and laugh.

That's OK. The truth will come to roost. Just like it has with the sea of hype they rode into the 2013 football season.

slickdawg
10-10-2013, 09:39 PM
I've been following all this, and it was pretty clear there is a rumor of a letter and the rumor comes from trusted sources.

Nobody ever said the fake letter came from a trusted source. It would have been easy to make that claim, but it didn't happen.

It is clear to me that a jokester jumped on a humor here to troll EDs. Pretty damn stupid of a state fan to squash a hot OM rumor like that. A rumor that has legs.

CJ Johnson & Chris Jones interviewed about Ole Miss - this is indisputable fact. Also indisputable fact that the NCAA hasn't sent OM anything clearing them of what they were investigating with CJ Johnson & Chris Jones.

And you'd have to be really dumb to think those are the only 2 guys that got looked at.

The rumor had legs and still does. However, now its a lot easier for rebel folk to sit back and laugh.

That's OK. The truth will come to roost. Just like it has with the sea of hype they rode into the 2013 football season.

Don't forget the 37 denied FOIA requests Veazey had. What's there to hide?

I seen it dawg
10-10-2013, 10:46 PM
THIS letter might be bullshit but the story isn't bullshit.

hells bells
10-11-2013, 07:37 AM
Don't forget the 37 denied FOIA requests Veazey had. What's there to hide?

One of the best Punked I have seen in sometime. If a black bear was behind this even the better. But, if the allegations are true about TSUN recruiting laughter takes the sting out of reality upcoming.

Saltydog
10-11-2013, 07:53 AM
nt

Barking 13
10-11-2013, 10:01 AM
THIS letter might be bullshit but the story isn't bullshit.

X1000 wait till the other (real) shoe drops.....