PDA

View Full Version : what's the scoop on Reggie Todd?

tcdog70
06-13-2018, 11:41 AM
who did he hit?

MzTerry
06-13-2018, 12:09 PM
who did he hit?

Richard Hill. richardchill on Instagram.

msbulldog
06-13-2018, 12:25 PM
Damn, I'd hate for that biggun to hit me.

Dawgology
06-13-2018, 12:56 PM
Richard Hill. richardchill on Instagram.

hhhhwhat??

mstatefan91
06-13-2018, 01:07 PM
What?

Edit: nm.. missed this somehow this am

Lord McBuckethead
06-13-2018, 01:25 PM
No idea what any of this means. Anyone care to sharing the rumor?

mstatefan91
06-13-2018, 01:30 PM
No idea what any of this means. Anyone care to sharing the rumor?

Not a rumor.. Reggie Todd was arrested for simple assault this morning.

Jack Lambert
06-13-2018, 01:46 PM
I think you do not have to hit anyone to be arrested for assault. Just threatening someone is a assault I believe. At least that's what I was told by the PO PO when I threaten to kick the baskin robbins guy's ass when he didn't give me enough nuts on my chocolate Ice Cream.

MzTerry
06-13-2018, 01:52 PM
I think you do not have to hit anyone to be arrested for assault. Just threatening someone is a assault I believe. At least that's what I was told by the PO PO when I threaten to kick the baskin robbins guy's ass when he didn't give me enough nuts on my chocolate Ice Cream.

Reggie beat up Richard Saturday night (allegedly). Richard met w dean of students yesterday and decided to press charges. Hopefully no slurs were used bc Richard leads an alternative lifestyle and we do not need this to be a hate crime.

Dawgology
06-13-2018, 02:18 PM

Simple assault is laying hands on without breaking any bones. Cartilage doesn't count. You can also get a simple assault by threat charge but it's not the same as simple assault.

Lord McBuckethead
06-13-2018, 02:20 PM
Hope he didn't punch him with his catching hand**

Cooterpoot
06-13-2018, 02:27 PM
I bet it'd hurt to get punch with brick hands like Todd's.

Jack Lambert
06-13-2018, 03:12 PM
I bet it'd hurt to get punch with brick hands like Todd's.

Or his head was stone. Brink vs Stone, Stone wins.

notsofarawaydawg
06-13-2018, 06:37 PM
Top story on that Rebel run Columbus paper today. Sad when the mayors kids are running the drug trade in that town and the Imes kiss his ass daily.

Pit Bull
06-14-2018, 03:54 AM
And Reggie was just starting to turn the corner at WR for us. Was expecting a big year out of him. Next!

msbulldog
06-14-2018, 06:09 AM

Damn, that would have been the 22nd flavor.

thf24
06-14-2018, 07:37 AM
And Reggie was just starting to turn the corner at WR for us. Was expecting a big year out of him. Next!

Good grief, he got mad and slugged someone. It's not like he maimed or robbed anyone. He's not getting kicked off the team for a misdemeanor. He probably won't even have any visible punishment aside from presently being suspended while the facts are gathered.

Bully13
06-14-2018, 10:35 AM
Who is this "Richard" that pressed charges?

fader2103
06-14-2018, 12:57 PM
Is it this kid? https://www.cas.msstate.edu/about/people/academic-affairs/richard-hill-0/

I mean football player vs table tennis ?

Let me say this, I have no idea if this is the said Richard.

Rick Danko
06-14-2018, 01:01 PM
Top story on that Rebel run Columbus paper today. Sad when the mayors kids are running the drug trade in that town and the Imes kiss his ass daily.

Good lord, you putting out a pretty big accusation there for a message board. May want to reconsider this post. JMHO

starkvegasdawg
06-14-2018, 02:23 PM
Good lord, you putting out a pretty big accusation there for a message board. May want to reconsider this post. JMHO

Not the first time this has been insinuated. Not saying there's any fire, but there's a butt ton of smoke.

Bully13
06-14-2018, 05:21 PM
Is it this kid? https://www.cas.msstate.edu/about/people/academic-affairs/richard-hill-0/

I mean football player vs table tennis ?

Let me say this, I have no idea if this is the said Richard.

So this is the guy? Do we know how bad said Ass Whippin' Was? Maybe dude needed to be shoved and have someone mouth off in his face? Dunno, just asking and shit.

starkvegasdawg
06-14-2018, 05:40 PM
So this is the guy? Do we know how bad said Ass Whippin' Was? Maybe dude needed to be shoved and have someone mouth off in his face? Dunno, just asking and shit.

If he is the guy then he's got a set of balls the size of battleships picking a fight with a football player.

Dawg61
06-15-2018, 02:43 PM
If he is the guy then he's got a set of balls the size of battleships picking a fight with a football player.

Usually someone that presses assault charges isn't the one picking a fight. That's not how it works.

Bdawg
06-15-2018, 05:06 PM
Usually someone that presses assault charges isn't the one picking a fight. That's not how it works.

I don't know these days. Pansy a** punks now a days will run there mouth starting crap, get their a** whipped for it, and then want to press charges for it. Nobody man enough these days to get take their licks if they start something and move on. Everybody wants to sue somebody it seems. Now I'm just speaking in general terms of the way people seem to act today and not about this particular incident.

BuckyIsAB****
06-16-2018, 01:01 PM

This is a little strong he wont be kicked off and I doubt he gets any suspension but let me be clear, this is shit or get off the pot time for him and Couch.

Bully13
06-16-2018, 10:57 PM

You don't know dick about what actually happened.

BeardoMSU
06-16-2018, 10:58 PM
You don't know dick about what actually happened.

Do you?

Bully13
06-17-2018, 10:56 AM
Do you?

Of course not, that's why I'm not looking to assume guilt or innocence without the facts.

SailingDawg
06-17-2018, 11:15 AM

Lived there 45 years, it's the truth.

Bully13
06-17-2018, 11:42 AM
Lived there 45 years, it's the truth.

So there's that.

BB30
06-17-2018, 03:24 PM

Imes statement is false. They are good people. Mayors kids involved in the drug business wouldn?t be that far of a reach from the rumors around town and what all has been swept under the rug for them. Supposedly the DEA is and has been in Columbus investigating it for a few months now.