PDA

View Full Version : What would you ask Hunter Renfroe?

MagicDawg
06-12-2018, 09:25 PM
Y'all will appreciate this.

I'm sitting in a meeting this evening when I get a phone call that I send to voice mail. A minute later I get a text and an email from Clayton Richard, a pitcher for the San Diego Padres. They play here in Atlanta this weekend and want to book me to perform for the team in the locker room Friday afternoon after they arrive at the stadium. So I'm hopefully going to meet Hunter Renfroe on Friday!

What would you ask him if you had the opportunity?

RocketDawg
06-12-2018, 09:28 PM

I'm sitting in a meeting this evening when I get a phone call that I send to voice mail. A minute later I get a text and an email from Clayton Richard, a pitcher for the San Diego Padres. They play here in Atlanta this weekend and want to book me to perform for the team in the locker room Friday afternoon after they arrive at the stadium. So I'm hopefully going to meet Hunter Renfroe on Friday!

I have no idea what I'd ask him, but getting to do your magic for the team is a really cool thing. Hope it goes well.

The Federalist Engineer
06-12-2018, 09:29 PM
"Thanks for the 3-run homer against Oregon State, you are an MSU legend"

https://i.gifer.com/2zIp.gif

parabrave
06-12-2018, 09:41 PM
How fast can he get out of San Diego.

Dawg61
06-12-2018, 10:01 PM
Can we get him to support the rally banana in the Padres dugout on Saturday?

justwin
06-12-2018, 10:02 PM

I'd ask to please reach out to our team before Saturday and share his experience of what it's like hitting in td Ameritrade aka where homeruns go to die. Explain his approach and what he thought was most effective, frustrating. Talk with gautreU too

Lord McBuckethead
06-12-2018, 10:48 PM
Just smash a killer line drive. Hope the wind is with you.

shoeless joe
06-13-2018, 12:16 AM
Any way you can make richard's sinker disappear? He shoved it up the braves ass last week with that thing

dawgoneyall
06-13-2018, 11:36 AM
What amount of credit would he give Leigh Bagley for our run to Omaha?

Personally, I don't think she get nearly enough credit.

rolodawg
06-13-2018, 12:08 PM
Have you ever heard of Coach 34?

Political Hack
06-13-2018, 12:33 PM
"Can my friend and magic assistant Mr Hack come too?"

TaleofTwoDogs
06-13-2018, 06:55 PM
"How many tools do you really have?"

Saltydog
06-13-2018, 07:04 PM
acknowledge them. I saw the chihuahuas play a couple of years ago and hollered hail state to him when he was in the outfield and before the game standing around and he never flinched.

DawgRockur
06-13-2018, 11:09 PM
What amount of credit would he give Leah Beasley for our run to Omaha?

Personally, I don't think she get nearly enough credit.

What did she do?

Pit Bull
06-14-2018, 03:50 AM
Could he take a leave of absence for a couple weeks and DH for us in Omaha?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-14-2018, 08:56 AM

Can he get me two tickets to a Padres game during the week of 8-14 July?