PDA

View Full Version : CBS joins the party

Beckerdawg
06-12-2018, 03:33 PM
They don't know the difference between us & UM. Also, Florida's game was thrilling, but we "required"extra innings. Below are the recaps for State & Florida on how each got to the CWS.

Mississippi State required extra innings to knock off Vanderbilt in the Nashville Super Regional. This is the Bulldogs' first College World Series appearance since 2015.

Florida beat Auburn in a thrilling rubber game in the Gainesville Super Regional. Florida has made each of the past four College World Series.

Turfdawg67
06-12-2018, 05:04 PM
Who gives a sh*t. Soon it'll be a liberal conspiracy or some other BS. Truth is, up until a few years ago, I, a big sports guy, couldn't tell you the difference between Oregon and Oregon St. Once Oregon... they are the Beavers, right*** starting winning big and had the spotlight on them for multiple years, then I knew there was a difference. Just win baby and the rest will take care of itself.

Quaoarsking
06-12-2018, 05:09 PM
Ole Miss played in Omaha in 2014, so this is probably just a typo

RocketDawg
06-12-2018, 06:11 PM
Who gives a sh*t. Soon it'll be a liberal conspiracy or some other BS. Truth is, up until a few years ago, I, a big sports guy, couldn't tell you the difference between Oregon and Oregon St. Once Oregon... they are the Beavers, right*** starting winning big and had the spotlight on them for multiple years, then I knew there was a difference. Just win baby and the rest will take care of itself.

That's not a good analogy. Ole Miss has been at the top of college sports for years, with multiple national championships. The difference between the two schools should be well established. ***

Seriously though, you're right. I couldn't tell you the difference in Kansas and Kansas State, and pretty much the same with Arizona and Arizona State.

Turfdawg67
06-12-2018, 06:56 PM
That's not a good analogy. Ole Miss has been at the top of college sports for years, with multiple national championships. The difference between the two schools should be well established. ***

Seriously though, you're right. I couldn't tell you the difference in Kansas and Kansas State, and pretty much the same with Arizona and Arizona State.

Nice Rocket... My BP was rising until I saw the sarastrics! Then you provide even better examples... well done!

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
06-12-2018, 07:37 PM

Pleeeease, a big sports guy? If you couldn?t tell OSU from Oregon by the time you started roaming the halls of Dorman - you ain?t no big sports guy.....maybe a big guy but NOT a big sports guy. I?d say the same about Kansas and K-State.

JFWY Turf.....you too Rocket.

But seriously, every kid that?s a supposed college sports fan should be able to name every school in every P5 conference, give their mascot and school colors.

RocketDawg
06-12-2018, 09:22 PM
Nice Rocket... My BP was rising until I saw the sarastrics! Then you provide even better examples... well done!

Haha. Yeah, the ***s did sort of fade away more than I intended. Thanks.

RocketDawg
06-12-2018, 09:26 PM
Pleeeease, a big sports guy? If you couldn?t tell OSU from Oregon by the time you started roaming the halls of Dorman - you ain?t no big sports guy.....maybe a big guy but NOT a big sports guy. I?d say the same about Kansas and K-State.

JFWY Turf.....you too Rocket.

But seriously, every kid that?s a supposed college sports fan should be able to name every school in every P5 conference, give their mascot and school colors.

Had to look that one up. My Urban Dictionary knowledge is about equivalent to my knowledge of pop culture.

I can probably name most ... or maybe just many ... P5 football schools, mascots, and colors ... but when it comes to baseball and basketball I'm out of luck.