PDA

View Full Version : Am I a Retard cuz I like Stones, Zep, Beatles , Elvis AND Dionne Warwick & Such?

Bully13
06-11-2018, 10:10 PM
I've always found it hard to not love this lady. Check out a few more examples, you'll like 'em if you ain't going thru intense TDS buthurt.

On 2nd thought, Im gonnna retire for the night and resume at a more convenient time and place

parabrave
06-11-2018, 11:22 PM
I've always found it hard to not love this lady. Check out a few more examples, you'll like 'em if you ain't going thru intense TDS buthurt.

On 2nd thought, Im gonnna retire for the night and resume at a more convenient time and place

Add in The Who and The Turtles and the Association/ If you really want to make a young one go nuts play so happy together, and sing it.

BeardoMSU
06-12-2018, 01:19 AM
Add in The Who and The Turtles and the Association/ If you really want to make a young one go nuts play so happy together, and sing it.

We can get really obscure if y'all want..... [btw, that's Ginger Baker on the drums]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUwrjbeXK-0

Mjoelner34
06-12-2018, 06:30 PM
Not unless I am too. I like stuff from ABBA to Zep and Marty Robbins to Metallica.

parabrave
06-12-2018, 09:33 PM
ABBA yes, Sister Sledge yes, VP no.