PDA

View Full Version : Thank you EliteDawg posters for hanging in there last night.....

Pit Bull
06-11-2018, 05:51 AM
.....I woke up to the most wonderful and MIRACULOUS news ever!......OMAHA!!! I am relatively old, had to work and could not stay up beyond what I thought was the winning top of the 9th!.....only yet for those Commode Odors to come back to tie it. Not sure I have ever had a moment of depression quite so significant for our team and especially Jake Mangum and Gary Henderson. To be so close, to blow it.....sent me to bed....as I went to sleep, I told myself and my best friend Pit Bulldog who sleeps in the bed with me, that I was still and always will be glad to be a Bulldog. He gave me a hopeful lick on the face and I was content! I have now caught up with all the news and joy of the 2nd comeback! This team has something special beyond all of us. While us fans cuss, fuss, blame, point fingers during the heat of battle, our Diamond Dogs just keep proving us wrong and keep coming back. i am happy for Jake! I am happy for Gary. And of course happy for the team and the entire Bulldog Nation. We just went into a whistling and hostile territory full of 5-Star baseball players and kicked their ass. It would be just like if we go to Tuscaloosa in football this fall and kick their ass. I say all this to say that.....don't know who our next baseball skipper will be, but I know one thing.....Gary Henderson would be better equipped to lead the Dogs in battle than Tim Corbin. Now, Gary may not end up being Cohen's pick, but I am convinced neither should Tim Corbin. What a ride!!!!.......Now it's time for some Husky Dog ass!!!! Go get him Bully!!!!!