PDA

View Full Version : Two things..

DawgRockur
06-10-2018, 10:22 PM
Get Cole Gordon in a competitive summer league. He could be great out of the bullpen next season.

Skelton is trash. Absolutely awful. Yeah I know, he was a big part of the regional. Over the course of the season, he has been horrible. Who do we have coming in next year to play catcher?

06-10-2018, 10:24 PM
Get Cole Gordon in a competitive summer league. He could be great out of the bullpen next season.

Skelton is trash. Absolutely awful. Yeah I know, he was a big part of the regional. Over the course of the season, he has been horrible. Who do we have coming in next year to play catcher?

Gordon isn’t returning I don’t think. He went through senior day at least

DawgRockur
06-10-2018, 10:25 PM
Gordon is a sophomore.

Big4Dawg
06-10-2018, 10:34 PM
Gordon is a sophomore.

Gordon is a RS Junior...

HRTFXR
06-10-2018, 10:37 PM

^^This^^

Percho
06-11-2018, 11:37 AM

Col. Jessup: Maybe, and I'm just spit balling here, maybe, we have a responsibility as officers to train Santiago. Maybe we as officers have a responsibility to this country to see to that the men and women charged with its security are trained professionals. Yes, I'm certain that I read that somewhere once. And now I'm thinking, Colonel Markinson, that your suggestion of transferring Santiago, while expeditious and certainly painless, might not be, in a matter of speaking, the American way. Santiago stays where he is. We're gonna train the lad!