PDA

View Full Version : Coaching search question

BorneDawg
06-10-2018, 01:00 PM
Why would Cohen go after coaches like Corbin, McDonald, Schloss, ect...... When there is A Yuge collection of potential coach's who know more than him, Hendo, Cann, analysts, MLB scouts, and ect.......... Right here posting on ED! I mean the wealth of knowledge and insight of player evaluations, stradegy some on here have with out seeing practices and being around them all day everyday is pretty impressive! No doubt anyone of at least 10-12 of our posters could take this roster and win 45 + games all day everyday. Problem solved? No?

I seen it dawg
06-10-2018, 01:18 PM
Boy that's a great post. In retrospect surely you feel like you wasted a lot of time here...and there are way more than a dozen here that could do it.

confucius say
06-10-2018, 01:19 PM
There are at least 2 on here I would trust to manage a game moreso than Hindu. I said manage. Not pitching techniques. Strictly managing a game.

Todd4State
06-10-2018, 01:23 PM
Yeah why would Cohen try to get the best coach for our program when he could just do the nice thing and keep the guys we have and probably have to make another change in three years because of Hwbserson's age?

Leroy Jenkins
06-10-2018, 01:25 PM
Why would Cohen go after coaches like Corbin, McDonald, Schloss, ect...... When there is A Yuge collection of potential coach's who know more than him, Hendo, Cann, analysts, MLB scouts, and ect.......... Right here posting on ED! I mean the wealth of knowledge and insight of player evaluations, stradegy some on here have with out seeing practices and being around them all day everyday is pretty impressive! No doubt anyone of at least 10-12 of our posters could take this roster and win 45 + games all day everyday. Problem solved? No?

https://media.giphy.com/media/iW8tsoJWcfPc4/giphy.gif

CadaverDawg
06-10-2018, 01:32 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ThunderousDrearyAnnelida-size_restricted.gif

sleepy dawg
06-10-2018, 01:57 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ThunderousDrearyAnnelida-size_restricted.gif

I have little doubt there are folks here who think they could outdo Cohen. It's an accurate post.

CadaverDawg
06-10-2018, 02:14 PM
I have little doubt there are folks here who think they could outdo Cohen. It's an accurate post.

Meh, it's a message board...opinions and dissecting coaching decisions etc are what places like this are for. If guys can't stand the criticism without thinking every poster with a negative thought thinks they could be a better coach...those folks belong on Jeanspage. Are there some who think they could...probably....but you just have to weed through the idiots and realize everybody just wants state to win so damn bad, so their passion for winning is controlling the words they're typing. My opinion

MarketingBully
06-10-2018, 02:35 PM
Meh, it's a message board...opinions and dissecting coaching decisions etc are what places like this are for. If guys can't stand the criticism without thinking every poster with a negative thought thinks they could be a better coach...those folks belong on Jeanspage. Are there some who think they could...probably....but you just have to weed through the idiots and realize everybody just wants state to win so damn bad, so their passion for winning is controlling the words they're typing. My opinion

Yes, this!!! We want State to win! Leaving our best reliever out of the game with Omaha on the line in the eighth does not bode well for winning.

Todd4State
06-10-2018, 02:39 PM

I find it funny that the people that tell people that they think they know more than the coach obviously think that they know more than the person that they are criticizing.

Mutt the Hoople
06-10-2018, 05:21 PM
$1.2 million a year? Three years? SIGN ME UP! Already vested in the Mississippi PERS system. I can pick up any tips by looking at these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFpYuRun-0w&app=desktop

Dawg61
06-10-2018, 05:26 PM
I wouldn't be a better coach but I'd definitely put together a better roster than the Marlins have this year. I might hit Jeter up and tell him.

Quaoarsking
06-10-2018, 05:48 PM
If we can't hire Schloss or McDonnell, we should give Coach34 a call.

I seen it dawg
06-10-2018, 06:46 PM
Ive got my Ron Polk baseball playbook. I'm in

BorneDawg
06-10-2018, 07:53 PM
Sorry I was wrong we need some of our posters playing for us since they apparently they could hit everything pitched and catch every ball hit!

Dawgology
06-10-2018, 08:13 PM
Sorry I was wrong we need some of our posters playing for us since they apparently they could hit everything pitched and catch every ball hit!

Not only can I hit every pitch but I can run out in the outfield and catch the ball I hit.**

Leeshouldveflanked
06-10-2018, 08:32 PM
Henderson pinch hit with Tanner Poole..... that alone should disqualify him from ANY coaching consideration.