PDA

View Full Version : Cole Gordon

Commercecomet24
06-08-2018, 11:48 PM
The dude has been really bad at times and he's driven me crazy at times but that young man has pitched some of the most clutch baseball in MSU history! Thank you for being a Dawg, Mr Gordon! You got some big ole stones man!

Lord McBuckethead
06-09-2018, 12:07 AM
Cole has done as much as MacNamee to deliver victories this past week. Clutch. I wish he could go a couple more innings tomorrow if needed. His 12-6 is working and it's beautiful.

CadaverDawg
06-09-2018, 12:09 AM
The dude has been really bad at times and he's driven me crazy at times but that young man has pitched some of the most clutch baseball in MSU history! Thank you for being a Dawg, Mr Gordon! You got some big ole stones man!

Great post. Couldn't agree more.

Todd4State
06-09-2018, 12:09 AM
I liked it when he covered first and after recording the out threw the ball behind his back like Ozzie Smith or Barry Larkin.

You could tell that the pressure was getting to him.***************

Lord McBuckethead
06-09-2018, 12:55 AM
Bump. Mac gets the recognition, but Gordon mad either possible. Hell of a gutsy outing.

basedog
06-09-2018, 02:40 AM
Every Msu fan has to feel good for the performance by Cole Gordon. Dude has taken some heat but he has been all Dawg and seems to be great in the dugout when not playing!

Big +1 son!

AlSwearengen
06-09-2018, 07:05 AM
His first 2 or 3 batters seem to determine what he is going to do. I’m not sure if it is an indication of his location/pitch quality or if it is a confidence thing. His last two outings have been very good whatever it is.

somebodyshotmypaw
06-09-2018, 08:00 AM
When Denver McQuary left after 3 innings of game 4, we were on the verge of not having enough quality pitching to beat Oklahoma in Tallahassee. But Cole Gordon and France pitched the next 13 innings and we cakewalked on through (Cole last 6 innings of game 4 and France first 7 innings of game 5). It was huge.

Cole G. was big last night.

Dawg61
06-09-2018, 01:32 PM
Gordon keeps it up he might have an argument to be in the weekend rotation next year. He can throw 100 pitches with ease and get a ton of Ks when his mechanics are right. He's started to develop a little tail on his fastball too.

msstate7
06-09-2018, 01:35 PM
I liked it when he covered first and after recording the out threw the ball behind his back like Ozzie Smith or Barry Larkin.

You could tell that the pressure was getting to him.***************

Good call. That was not an easy play