PDA

View Full Version : Super Regional Game 1 - State @ Vandy GAME THREAD

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Todd4State
06-09-2018, 12:05 AM
I'll be honest when all the craziness was happening I never had a doubt that we were going to come back and win it.

I will admit since I'm being honest that I thought LA would be the one to walk it off but MacNamee certainly isn't a surprise either.

Lord McBuckethead
06-09-2018, 12:10 AM
I was hoping Luke would walk it off too. He needs to get hot as of tomorrow. Shorten the swing man and put it in play. Got to look for line drives. His swing is long and weak right now.

Lord McBuckethead
06-09-2018, 12:25 AM
Anyone have a link to Jim's call of that play?

Turfdawg67
06-09-2018, 12:58 AM
We don?t deserve to win this. You can?t have Mickey Mouse shit like this.

You don't get many chances like that on the road. We'll never win after that

We only need 1.

And I bet we get it via a Macnamee HR.

Way to be there Quaoarsking! This is why I no longer participate in game threads! Hail State!!

The Federalist Engineer
06-09-2018, 01:19 AM
Does it really even matter who the head coach is anymore? ******

Gautreau and Brown got these kids prepared and the stats are showing a totally different Regional team. That preseason indoor work was worthless

Commercecomet24
06-09-2018, 01:43 AM
Henderson shouldn't be our next coach. But MSU should make sure that he is taken care of if he wins a National Title.

Agree completely.

Commercecomet24
06-09-2018, 01:44 AM
Gautreau and Brown got these kids prepared and the stats are showing a totally different Regional team. That preseason indoor work was worthless

Right on!

MarketingBully
06-09-2018, 09:04 AM
Henderson shouldn't be our next coach. But MSU should make sure that he is taken care of if he wins a National Title.

That’s a great point. If I was Henderson and we won the national title, I’d just retire and Cohen can find him a cush job in the Athletic Department. You always want to go out on top and that would be the ultimate there.

CadaverDawg
06-09-2018, 09:16 AM
Way to be there Quaoarsking! This is why I no longer participate in game threads! Hail State!!

You clearly haven't followed game threads very long....ever since our run to the CWS Championship game, me counting us out in game threads has been superstition.....

I'll be doing it again tonight, so prepare yourself.

#TheReverseJinxIsReal

nashLA
06-09-2018, 09:49 AM
Mark my word, we're done. Skelton is freaking killing us. France too. Good lord,

just throw strikes. Another lead BLOWN to hell.

Marked.

Percho
06-09-2018, 09:57 AM
Ain't it fun, fun, fun to go back and read these treads after another victory???

BulldogBear
06-09-2018, 10:36 AM
You clearly haven't followed game threads very long....ever since our run to the CWS Championship game, me counting us out in game threads has been superstition.....

I'll be doing it again tonight, so prepare yourself.

#TheReverseJinxIsReal

This is how I've taken it. "17 it, we're toast" or something similar, is your mojo. I do it too but more to the people in the room with me or at the game with me. I've had to explain it to my son several times!

TaleofTwoDogs
06-09-2018, 10:42 AM
This is how I've taken it. "17 it, we're toast" or something similar, is your mojo. I do it too but more to the people in the room with me or at the game with me. I've had to explain it to my son several times!

Simply say, "We are Miss State", he will understand one day (but hopefully not),

CadaverDawg
06-09-2018, 12:23 PM

Exactly! Lol

It even got to the point where WMD and others were asking me to say "we're beat, it's over", to try to give us a spark back during the CWS run haha