PDA

View Full Version : Guys, Cohen still has several "outs"

preachermatt83
06-06-2018, 05:16 PM
Monte Lee would be a hire that would excite the fanbase and "loosely" fit the criteria. Jay Johnson fits the criteria but I don't want him and would be a huge mistake to hire him. He's got some outs. Especially considering he didn't say trips to Omaha AS a head coach. Just that he will have been to Omaha (as a coach.. head or assistant would fit) and he will have head coaching experience. Godwin fits that mold as well as the other two I mentioned. So does butch. I'm not saying I'll not be disappointed for not getting a "huge fish" but I'm saying cohen will not have "lied" if he goes any of these routes. Along with several others.

basedog
06-06-2018, 05:38 PM
Monte Lee would be a hire that would excite the fanbase and "loosely" fit the criteria. Jay Johnson fits the criteria but I don't want him and would be a huge mistake to hire him. He's got some outs. Especially considering he didn't say trips to Omaha AS a head coach. Just that he will have been to Omaha (as a coach.. head or assistant would fit) and he will have head coaching experience. Godwin fits that mold as well as the other two I mentioned. So does butch. I'm not saying I'll not be disappointed for not getting a "huge fish" but I'm saying cohen will not have "lied" if he goes any of these routes. Along with several others.

I gotta say preacher you are pretty good covering all the bases with who or what you want or think about potential coaches for Msu.

You remind me of the guy telling his buddy " I like a woman who goes to church on Sunday but does the wild thing on Monday"! LMBO

You of all posters on ED should at least wait and see who Cohen gets. Do you really know what's going on with the search, I surely don't!

bostondawg
06-06-2018, 05:42 PM
Scott Berry has probably been to Omaha on a family vacation. Would he fit the criteria?***

BeardoMSU
06-06-2018, 05:43 PM
Scott Berry has probably been to Omaha on a family vacation. Would he fit the criteria?***

Does Omaha Beach count?**