PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Bryant applying for NFL Supplemental Draft

louisvilledawg
06-06-2018, 10:50 AM
According to Chase Goodbread of CFB 24/7, Brandon Bryant and Western Michigan CB Sam Beal are expected to apply for eligibility to enter the 2018 NFL Supplemental Draft.

Thoughts?

BeastMan
06-06-2018, 11:27 AM
He’ll never touch an active NFL roster. That is my thought. He’ll get a camp invite but I just don’t see it. All the tools and has flashed at times but doesn’t always hustle and has terrible football iq. Dropping out of school for the supplemental draft tells you all you need to know. Why can’t he finish a degree at a JSU next year and then go the FA route? Because he ain’t making it in the pros. My biggest fear for this kid is ending up back in Rosa Fort in a few years with no education to fall back on when football doesn’t work. Hate it and wish him the best.

BuckyIsAB****
06-06-2018, 12:11 PM
I know its frustrating at times but I cant help but feel for the kid. He was never the same after his Dad passed. Wish him well but it was time to go if he wasnt all in

Ifyouonlyknew
06-06-2018, 12:59 PM
I won't be surprised at all if he's drafted in the supplemental draft.

Tbonewannabe
06-06-2018, 01:29 PM
He will get a chance somewhere just from his measurables. Hopefully he figures it out before it is too late. I really hope he at least is close to finishing a degree. Even if he makes a team, NFL careers are not very long and you eventually have to get a job. Without a degree, you can't become a coach or anything.

Ari Gold
06-06-2018, 03:29 PM
I won't be surprised at all if he's drafted in the supplemental draft.

I agree.
Hopefully he has been working his ass off the last few months.
Best of luck to him