PDA

View Full Version : Which bowl do we go to after we win 6 of the last 7?

blacklistedbully
10-09-2013, 05:00 PM
That'll put us at 8-4, with at least 2 wins over ranked teams, and 5-3 in the SEC. Which bowl are we going to?

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 05:09 PM
Is there a FantasyBowl?*

WeWillScrewItUp
10-09-2013, 05:29 PM
And CD knocks it out of the park.

HereComesTheSpiral
10-09-2013, 06:13 PM
Put the crack pipe down Lamar odom

Coach34
10-09-2013, 06:14 PM
We blew the Auburn game- we are headed for 6-6

bocfarm
10-09-2013, 09:57 PM
That'll put us at 8-4, with at least 2 wins over ranked teams, and 5-3 in the SEC. Which bowl are we going to?

Must be a terrible life

preachermatt83
10-09-2013, 10:00 PM
5-7 no bowl..

Quaoarsking
10-09-2013, 10:11 PM
Even if we somehow pulled that off, we'd most likely still be 5th in the West in the pecking order, so Gator or Chick-fil-A most likely.

More realistically, we're looking at Liberty, Independence, or maybe even some random at large somewhere, if we make it to 6-6.

Political Hack
10-09-2013, 11:09 PM
Liberty at best no matter what considering we have two more L's on our schedule at minimum.

Dawgdom
10-10-2013, 07:53 AM

FISHDAWG
10-10-2013, 08:11 AM
the toilet bowl **

Bert Stare
10-10-2013, 08:36 AM

http://s12.postimg.org/thh0m14wd/i_have_no_idea_what_im_doing.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

dparker
10-10-2013, 08:42 AM
Is there a FantasyBowl?*

+1

SignalToNoise
10-10-2013, 08:44 AM
The Reykjav?k, Iceland bowl.

I hear it's really nice that time of year.

CadaverDawg
10-10-2013, 09:53 AM
Reading back through this thread cracked me up. Those pictures are great.

Well done

Johnson85
10-10-2013, 10:49 AM
We blew the Auburn game- we are headed for 6-6 if all the breaks go our way

FTFY

LiterallyPolice
10-10-2013, 12:45 PM

And once again, Shawshank has a relevant quote:

"Hope? Let me tell you something, my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. It's got no use on the inside. You'd better get used to that idea."

State82
10-10-2013, 02:37 PM
Is there a FantasyBowl?*

Sweet

blacklistedbully
10-10-2013, 10:16 PM
Oh ye of little faith! Look, bitches, we ARE going to beat BG, UK, SCar, TAMU, OM & Arky. Book it!

Dawg61
10-10-2013, 10:21 PM
Oh ye of little faith! Look, bitches, we ARE going to beat BG, UK, SCar, TAMU, OM & Arky. Book it!

You still in Omaha? This ain't baseball

CadaverDawg
10-10-2013, 10:23 PM
You still in Omaha? This ain't baseball

He just left the Margarita Bowl

blacklistedbully
10-13-2013, 09:27 PM
One down, 5 to go.

blacklistedbully
10-16-2013, 04:55 PM
Kentucky Wildcats, you're next!

blacklistedbully
10-20-2013, 03:05 PM
UK - should win
SCAR - very winnable
aTm - very winnable
Bama - not a sure loss, they seem hot & cold. Likely loss, though
Arky - should win
Ole Miss - toss up I think we win at home

blacklistedbully
10-20-2013, 03:07 PM
Gents, I think we get our shit together starting with UK, and end up no worse than 7-5, maybe 8-4.

Dawg61
10-20-2013, 09:09 PM
Gents, I think we get our shit together starting with UK, and end up no worse than 7-5, maybe 8-4.

I think you should just start a new thread instead of continually bumping this one

blacklistedbully
10-20-2013, 09:40 PM
I think you should just start a new thread instead of continually bumping this one

Well that would make no sense at all. Why start a new thread on the exact same topic? That's one of the things that makes some boards unbearable. Besides, we need an historical record of this for the archives! ;)

Dawg61
10-20-2013, 09:44 PM
Well that would make no sense at all. Why start a new thread on the exact same topic? That's one of the things that makes some boards unbearable. Besides, we need an historical record of this for the archives! ;)

Haha alright if you're bound and determined to make yourself look like a fool by all means don't let me stop you. Btw you said 8-4. No changing that to 7-5 now.

dawgoneyall
10-20-2013, 09:48 PM
Mullen blew the Aburn game

Maroons
10-20-2013, 10:15 PM
UK - should win
SCAR - very winnable
aTm - very winnable
Bama - not a sure loss, they seem hot & cold. Likely loss, though
Arky - should win
Ole Miss - toss up I think we win at home

If by "very winnable" you mean <10%, then I agree.

blacklistedbully
10-21-2013, 10:22 AM
Haha alright if you're bound and determined to make yourself look like a fool by all means don't let me stop you. Btw you said 8-4. No changing that to 7-5 now.

Man, you are completely unfamiliar with the concept of "tongue-in-cheek" aren't you? This, my friend, makes you the one looking like a fool, not me.

That said, if we do get our shit together, I do believe it is more possible than most think to actually win the aforementioned games. SCar, OM, and aTm have not looked all that great so far this year. They are flawed. UK & Arky have looked really bad.

I know there is a tendency to hyper-focus on our team's short-comings, but I suspect many on here are not applying the same level of scrutiny on our competition. I realize we'd need to drastically improve to actually win 6 of the last 7, as that's a high win % typically requiring a team to be at least marginally better than those teams. But if you look closely at our potential and at the other teams less-than-stellar performance, it is possible, and more than, "pie-in-the-sky" possible to pull it off.

Yes, we'd need to be at our best versus aTm, SCar & Bama, and near our best versus OM to get it done. But is it really that improbable that our kids and coaching staff can manage it, now that DP is a fixture (he is only going to get better and better), and we're getting some players back from injury/suspension?

blacklistedbully
11-01-2013, 04:44 PM
SCar Gamecocks, you're next!

Dawg61
11-01-2013, 05:06 PM
SCar Gamecocks, you're next!

OMG STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD!! Haha ****er. You need the title "Kate Upton bumps"

blacklistedbully
11-01-2013, 05:14 PM
OMG STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD!! Haha ****er. You need the title "Kate Upton bumps"

Seriously? You again? Why don't you try to stop being a whiny little bitch? What a friggin' loser! Nobody is forcing you to read this thread, asshole.

Dawg61
11-01-2013, 05:19 PM
Seriously? You again? Why don't you try to stop being a whiny little bitch? What a friggin' loser! Nobody is forcing you to read this thread, asshole.

Hahaha you're such a dumb****! This is the ONLY thread on this board that gets bumped for this long. Try looking around your surroundings first before being the only moron still bumping a month old thread.

blacklistedbully
11-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Hahaha you're such a dumb****! This is the ONLY thread on this board that gets bumped for this long. Try looking around your surroundings first before being the only moron still bumping a month old thread.

The only moron here is the one who keeps participating in a thread he claims to despise or find irrelevant. You really are that stupid, aren't you?

Oh, and since you're quite obviously "slow", I'll explain to you as I would a child. The thread is valid for as long as it still proves possible. Since I made the post, we are 2-0.

Now please, show us all once again what a dumb ****ing tool you are by posting on this thread yet again!

Dawg61
11-01-2013, 05:34 PM
It was a shit topic to begin with and it's a shit topic today. There is 0% chance we'll beat aTm and to continually insinuate we will is a total dick move imo.

blacklistedbully
11-01-2013, 05:37 PM
It was a shit topic to begin with and it's a shit topic today. There is 0% chance we'll beat aTm and to continually insinuate we will is a total dick move imo.

LOL!! He did post again. What a dumbass!

blacklistedbully
11-01-2013, 05:42 PM

OM & lowly Arky gave them a game, Auburn, a team we had to shit the bed to lose to, actually beat them, but we have "0% chance" according to Dumbass61. Dude, why don't you just crawl your ass back over to the other board where you can circle-jerk with your OM buddies and agree with them about how bad they're gonna kick our ass this year.

Dawg61
11-01-2013, 05:45 PM
OM & lowly Arky gave them a game, Auburn, a team we had to shit the bed to lose to, actually beat them, but we have "0% chance" according to Dumbass61. Dude, why don't you just crawl your ass back over to the other board where you can circle-jerk with your OM buddies and agree with them about how bad they're gonna kick our ass this year.

Hahaha oh man I'm so tempted to bet you $1,000 dollars on this but you wouldn't pay up bitch

blacklistedbully
11-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Hahaha oh man I'm so tempted to bet you $1,000 dollars on this but you wouldn't pay up bitch

Oooh, look at the internet tough guy being all bold & shit. I am shaking in my boots here, Dumbass61. That 110 vCash amount of yours really shows how great you are at placing bets.***

Granted, I lost almost all of mine betting against OM versus LSU, but I'm not the one trying to pass myself off as a big-time sports-betting machine.

And here you have posted yet again in the thread you keep claiming is not worth the time. Your dumbassery on this point alone makes you that much more fun to laugh at. You don't even realize how much a fool you look for this. Keep it coming, clown. There's only been a little over 1700 views on this thread. Maybe your clown act will drive it past 2000 soon.

Dawg61
11-01-2013, 06:11 PM
Or maybe I'll just get your precious dumbass thread locked. Don't cry

blacklistedbully
11-01-2013, 06:16 PM
Or maybe I'll just get your precious dumbass thread locked. Don't cry

Well, you'd probably have to do something moronic to do that, because they're not locking it for any legit reason. So, if that happens, I'll just start another one. Don't think they're in the business here of locking thread just becuase some idiot blows it up because he doesn't like it. And if they blow it up because of you, then perhaps they'll show you the proverbial door. I'd gladly pay that price to rid this message-board oasis of pond-scum like you.

Op4isabitch
11-01-2013, 08:29 PM
If we win 5 of the last 6, we goin to the Supabowl bitches cause it means we done kidnapped the Seattle Seahawks.

Seriously, I honestly don't think we win another game. It sickens me but I just don't see this staff being able to make the necessary adjustments to win any game that we are close in when we go to the half.

Please, please,please prove me wrong guys! I will place a week long posting ban on myself for every game we win over the remainder of the season up to and including a bowl game should we make one. I hope like hell you guys don't hear from me again until mid January.

Just in case this comes to pass, I wish you guys a Happy Thanksgiving, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Tbonewannabe
11-02-2013, 08:50 AM
Is there a FantasyBowl?*
Is that bowl in Columbus on hwy 69S? I remember hearing that commercial on the radio "fun begins at fantasyland".

ThisIsAUserName
11-03-2013, 05:58 PM
Bump to show how stupid blacklistedbully is.

blacklistedbully
11-03-2013, 06:04 PM

Looks like DumbassDawg61 has a second user name.

HunterDawg
11-03-2013, 10:26 PM

Bully is my favorite poster on here. i wish he would start more threads.