PDA

View Full Version : Drama unfolding on Nick's haircut bet

starkvegasdawg
06-05-2018, 09:46 AM
The gf saying aw hell naw to him doing it before her pageant the end of June. Now Nick has tweeted he has to do it today to prove he isn't soft.
ETA: He is getting it done. Just a matter of when.

Tbonewannabe
06-05-2018, 09:52 AM
Riley Self tweeted that he would accept Nick doing it after the pageant. Not sure if he will still wait but who knows.

Bully13
06-05-2018, 09:56 AM
After the pageant, the season will be well over. If you don't do it today, just trash the whole commitment of doing so. won't matter on July 1 Unless we win the whole damn thing.

msstate7
06-05-2018, 10:00 AM
Heck no. Nick has to do it, and be in Nashville this weekend front and center. Gotta start getting him out there for his heisman run this season

BrunswickDawg
06-05-2018, 11:30 AM
After the pageant, the season will be well over. If you don't do it today, just trash the whole commitment of doing so. won't matter on July 1 Unless we win the whole damn thing.

You are looking at this wrong -

If he delays it until after the pageant - good for him. He has someone else's interest at heart other than his own.

And, he creates an opportunity.
Fitz (and ideally other leaders on the football team) do it in public - at Cowbell Yell - Thursday before the SFA game to kick off the season.

You recognize the accomplishment of the Baseball team, and pass the torch to the football team for the fall. It all gets huge publicity and pumps everyone us for the start of the season.

msstatelp1
06-05-2018, 11:40 AM
You are looking at this wrong -

If he delays it until after the pageant - good for him. He has someone else's interest at heart other than his own.

And, he creates an opportunity.
Fitz (and ideally other leaders on the football team) do it in public - at Cowbell Yell - Thursday before the SFA game to kick off the season.

You recognize the accomplishment of the Baseball team, and pass the torch to the football team for the fall. It all gets huge publicity and pumps everyone us for the start of the season.

Like it or not, someone will always remind him that he waited. " If you win I'll get a blonde mohawk after the season is over" just doesn't have the same impact. Sorry, but if Fitz backs down because of the gf, he loses credibility.

Edit to add: if his gf cares about him then she'll understand why he has to do it.

Dental Dawg33
06-05-2018, 12:53 PM
Like it or not, someone will always remind him that he waited. " If you win I'll get a blonde mohawk after the season is over" just doesn't have the same impact. Sorry, but if Fitz backs down because of the gf, he loses credibility.

Edit to add: if his gf cares about him then she'll understand why he has to do it.

^This

Activated Alpha
06-05-2018, 12:57 PM
It's his girlfriend not his wife. He's young and most likely will not be with her past college. You only have these few short years to enjoy yourself. I say do it

tireddawg
06-05-2018, 12:57 PM
He shouldn't have opened his mouth without clearing it with her first. I agree if she cares, she'll understand & keep her mouth shut about it. I don't really care one way or the other, as long as he's putting up TD's & winning.

SaintDawg
06-05-2018, 01:04 PM
It's his girlfriend not his wife. He's young and most likely will not be with her past college. You only have these few short years to enjoy yourself. I say do it

Exactly. It's hair for cryin out loud. She's actin like he has to get a dick tattooed on his forehead.

mstatefan91
06-05-2018, 01:06 PM
I mean I can see her point.. he probably should have checked with her considering she had this pageant coming up

That said, do it Nick

Matty Dispatch
06-05-2018, 01:10 PM
He shouldn't have opened his mouth without clearing it with her first. I agree if she cares, she'll understand & keep her mouth shut about it. I don't really care one way or the other, as long as he's putting up TD's & winning.

Like every man, he doesn't really care how he would look at some pageant pictures so he wasn't even considering it. Like every woman, she cares a ton and it's the first thing she thought about. This pageant stuff is probably pretty much her life and her SEC QB boyfriend with his frat swoop haircut ain't gonna cut it into a mohawk right before this thing she works so hard for. I'm sure Fitz wants her to stay in shape in keep looking good for him at all times. She said he can cut it July 1. Give and take, pick your battles. She's not being unreasonable.

ETA: I wonder how many people who talk tough about what Fitz should do on a message board would actually do this under the same situation with their woman. And how many of them have ever been with a woman like that. I know Fitz can pull anything he wants, but if the girl in Bully13's gif is telling you to do something I gotta believe every guy on here is doing what she says.

Percho
06-05-2018, 01:11 PM
Where's Mutt?

Need an opinion.

mstatefan91
06-05-2018, 01:14 PM
Like every man, he doesn't really care how he would look at some pageant pictures so he wasn't even considering it. Like every woman, she cares a ton and it's the first thing she thought about. This pageant stuff is probably pretty much her life and her SEC QB boyfriend with his frat swoop haircut ain't gonna cut it into a mohawk right before this thing she works so hard for. I'm sure Fitz wants her to stay in shape in keep looking good for him at all times. She said he can cut it July 1. Give and take, pick your battles. She's not being unreasonable.

Yeah I made this mistake in High School.. Last game of the year for soccer so I decided it would be a good idea to temporarily dye my hair to match the school colors. Showed up at the pageant the next day and the girl was not pleased with me at all.. I wasn't just taking pictures. I was actually leading her out onto the stage

She never talked to me again.. go figure lol

LC Dawg
06-05-2018, 01:45 PM

These are my thoughts also.

Bully13
06-05-2018, 02:21 PM
There are certainly times when you bend for your better half. But there are also times when you lay your foot down in alpha male fashion. If he chopped off his hair today, he'd be fine by the end of June.

Dawgology
06-05-2018, 03:14 PM

ETA: I wonder how many people who talk tough about what Fitz should do on a message board would actually do this under the same situation with their woman. And how many of them have ever been with a woman like that. I know Fitz can pull anything he wants, but if the girl in Bully13's gif is telling you to do something I gotta believe every guy on here is doing what she says.

Exactly right.

ETA: WTF did bully's gif go?? I'm so lonely now.

confucius say
06-05-2018, 03:31 PM
There are certainly times when you bend for your better half. But there are also times when you lay your foot down in alpha male fashion. If he chopped off his hair today, he'd be fine by the end of June.

That's like 3 weeks from now. Is he a chia pet?

Dawg61
06-05-2018, 04:11 PM

It's not 1955 anymore Biff

Bully13
06-05-2018, 04:36 PM
It's not 1955 anymore Biff

https://s15.postimg.cc/6xosz513f/Regan_zip_it_hippie.gif

Activated Alpha
06-05-2018, 04:41 PM
Seriously fellas it's his hair and his body. His girlfriend shouldn't tell him what he can and can't do****

Somewhat serious though, mainly because some of y'all are pissing your pants because his girlfriend said no. He's a college kid that probably will not be with this girl afterwards. Let him have his fun now.

Bully13
06-05-2018, 05:13 PM
Seriously fellas it's his hair and his body. His girlfriend shouldn't tell him what he can and can't do****

Somewhat serious though, mainly because some of y'all are pissing your pants because his girlfriend said no. He's a college kid that probably will not be with this girl afterwards. Let him have his fun now.

He should not have spoken and committed. Be a man and own it.

Dawg61
06-05-2018, 05:24 PM
He should not have spoken and committed. Be a man and own it.

Be a man and tell him yourself or is your twitter or instagram broken?

RocketDawg
06-05-2018, 05:33 PM

Why couldn't he go to the pageant with a blonde mohawk? Embarrassment for her? I doubt that anybody would think that's his usual style, and in fact, it would probably garner more positive attention than if he went as his usual self?

Again, if he's serious about the gal then I suppose it's good that he's considering her (selfish) wishes. For somebody like Fitz though (being a top college QB, not his looks), there are plenty of beautiful fish in the sea ....

RocketDawg
06-05-2018, 05:38 PM
As an aside, but related since his girlfriend seems so caught up in pageants (seems frivolous to me, but ....), I heard today that the Miss America pageant will no longer have a swimsuit competition. Why even have the pageant if they do that? It's a beauty contest, regardless of what they say. I don't think very many pay it much attention these days anyway.

Bully13
06-05-2018, 05:40 PM
Be a man and tell him yourself or is your twitter or instagram broken?

Don't use either platform. I'm sure there are many who have and that's why he is considering doing it now rather than later. I bet you will be mighty upset once he man's up, displays male micro aggression and makes MSU Nation Proud, right?

Dawg61
06-05-2018, 05:49 PM
Don't use either platform.

How convenient

Bully13
06-05-2018, 06:08 PM
How convenient

https://s15.postimg.cc/bjkx799p7/Regan_there_you_go_again.gif

Red Sox Dawg
06-05-2018, 06:11 PM
Exactly. It's hair for cryin out loud. She's actin like he has to get a dick tattooed on his forehead.

That really made me laugh. A lot.

Bully13
06-05-2018, 06:38 PM

Even though there are some women who would like an erect penis tattooed to their significant other's forehead. It would be greater arousal for them while receiving cunnilingus.