PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know what Oklahoma has left to throw at us tomorrow?

dawg93
06-03-2018, 10:38 PM
I expect a slugfest either way...gonna take at least 10 runs to win it

ShotgunDawg
06-03-2018, 10:40 PM
Probably go with Kyle Tyler

He's had a good year. An 89-91 mph strike pumper.

While not outstanding, OU will have a more reliable guy on the mound tomorrow than us

msstate7
06-03-2018, 10:44 PM

While not outstanding, OU will have a more reliable guy on the mound tomorrow than us

We have a better lineup. On the last day of regional play, I'd rather have the better hitting

Dallas_Dawg
06-03-2018, 10:50 PM
Who do we pitch? Keegan James > Riley Self > Pilk?

Todd4State
06-03-2018, 11:02 PM

Why didn't they pitch him in our game today then?

MarketingBully
06-04-2018, 01:11 AM
We have a better lineup. On the last day of regional play, I'd rather have the better hitting

I bet their two best players play tomorrow as well.

Pit Bull
06-04-2018, 03:59 AM
I bet their two best players play tomorrow as well.

Announcers said one would definitely play, but the other would not. Not sure of their names though. Regardless, the one that does play won't be in game mental shape to make a huge difference. That was their thinking though.

MarketingBully
06-04-2018, 04:06 AM
Announcers said one would definitely play, but the other would not. Not sure of their names though. Regardless, the one that does play won't be in game mental shape to make a huge difference. That was their thinking though.

I don’t think they will be effective if they do play so I agree. Kyler Murray is the one that will probably play. I just hope we play loose as all the pressure should be on Oklahoma. I think if we win tomorrow we have a punchers chance at the CWS as Vandy is very beatable. Get into the CWS and who knows what happens. And I will say this, if Henderson won a national championship and we won it over Ole Miss I’d hire him. Hell, I wouldn’t give a shit who we hired as we had just won a natty lol. Also we would be in the opposite side of the bracket as the four SEC National seeds.

MarketingBully
06-04-2018, 04:07 AM

He wasn’t a weekend starter so those might be inflated numbers against non Big 12 competition.