PDA

View Full Version : My favorite post from a Seminole message board (The Territory)

BulldogBear
06-03-2018, 08:42 AM
0-2 and barbecue

Mike Martin's specialty

Liverpooldawg
06-03-2018, 10:39 AM
0-2 and barbecue

Mike Martin's specialty

Ahh, so that's who owns the Martins Barbecure Joint chain in Tennessee.

Bully13
06-03-2018, 10:44 AM
I went and checked a site and read a few and came away surprised at how tame the posts were. maybe I went to the wrong site, mighta been 247.

I DO know how ED would be doing right now if the roles had been reversed. It would not be civil. At ALL.

Tbonewannabe
06-03-2018, 10:53 AM
I went and checked a site and read a few and came away surprised at how tame the posts were. maybe I went to the wrong site, mighta been 247.

I DO know how ED would be doing right now if the roles had been reversed. It would not be civil. At ALL.

1. This isn't the first time the had this good of a team and didn't make it out of their regional.
2. Being really good at football probably takes up more of their time. We have been better at baseball than any other sport so we care more.
3. Being used to Martin shitting the bed, they are probably ready for him to retire. I wonder who is taking over? Could they get one of the guys mentioned for our job or are they giving the job to their Raffo?

Quaoarsking
06-03-2018, 11:32 AM
0-2 and barbecue

Mike Martin's specialty

Kinda dumb, because this is only the 3rd time in Martin's 39-year career, all of which made the NCAA Tournament, that FSU has gone 0-2.

In Martin's last 11 years, they played in 9 Supers and 4 Omahas.