PDA

View Full Version : MacNamee's big HR not only gave us another day to live, but also......

Pit Bull
06-02-2018, 07:18 PM
....immediately created a D-1 baseball HC job opening at one of the premier locations in America. Anyone have any idea who FSU will reach out to, to fill it's void now that Mike Martin has gone into retirement? Would Tim Corbin, Tadlock, or McDonnell take a job within about an hour and a half from the sugar white sand beaches of Florida's emerald coast? Should be an interesting dynamic. The big HR delayed our announcement and has given FSU has no reason to delay and could have it narrowed down already since they have been expecting this for some time as well. I say they will end up with Tadlock or McDonnell. Just my guess though.

msstate7
06-02-2018, 07:21 PM
Wouldn't that be so miss state for fsu to hire schloss?

Pit Bull
06-02-2018, 07:27 PM
Wouldn't that be so miss state for fsu to hire schloss?

I thought he was already hired and waiting just to be announced. Damn! ....you are killing me! Are you serious he is not our coach yet?

ScoobaDawg
06-02-2018, 07:29 PM
I think Martin retiring is one of the worst kept secrets... besides us hiring Schloss.
It will be interesting to see who they pull. I'm sure there are some under his "coaching tree" with fsu connections over the years.

Dawg61
06-02-2018, 07:30 PM
Mullen to FSU

TNDawg35
06-02-2018, 07:33 PM
I wish they would hire McDonnell. That would piss NM off since they think he is theirs now that we are going with Schloss. And as everyone knows, it's always nice when NM is pissy...

ScoobaDawg
06-02-2018, 07:34 PM
I wish they would hire McDonnell. That would piss NM off since they think he is theirs now that we are going with Schloss. And as everyone knows, it's always nice when NM is pissy... Careful you are gonna get hit with a lawsuit for knowing their master plan. Whose your source so they can subpoena them ***

msstate7
06-02-2018, 07:36 PM
I thought he was already hired and waiting just to be announced. Damn! ....you are killing me! Are you serious he is not our coach yet?

I have no idea. All I know is what I read here

dickiedawg
06-03-2018, 08:21 AM
Won?t Martin Jr take over when Martin Sr retires?

BrunswickDawg
06-03-2018, 08:32 AM
Won?t Martin Jr take over when Martin Sr retires?

FSU fans will riot if that happens

Jack Lambert
06-03-2018, 08:46 AM

Their fans use Little League chants during the game. Their stadium is not very impressive. It is obvious they don't care about baseball like us. I don't think FSU is going to commit to the money we are offering or even get close to what he is making.