PDA

View Full Version : Starting Pitcher for Tomorrow Announced

TheRef
06-02-2018, 05:00 PM
Jacob Billingsley will be on the bump against the loser between Oklahoma and Samford.

KOdawg1
06-02-2018, 05:02 PM
Let's hope he can give us a game like he did last year in Hattiesburg. We have momentum now. Let's ride boys

I seen it dawg
06-02-2018, 05:11 PM
You could see on camera he tell Mac thank you

MarketingBully
06-02-2018, 05:55 PM
Quick question fellas, how can we win this thing? Do we ask Pilk to come out on Monday if we force it that far? I’m pulling for Samford tonight. I don’t want to give Okie more chances to get their big bats back and I think we can beat Samford twice.

I seen it dawg
06-02-2018, 06:15 PM
Win 2 games tomorrow

Dawg61
06-02-2018, 06:46 PM
Quick question fellas, how can we win this thing? Do we ask Pilk to come out on Monday if we force it that far? I’m pulling for Samford tonight. I don’t want to give Okie more chances to get their big bats back and I think we can beat Samford twice.

I'd let JB throw 120 pitches tom morning and hope the game is over and we won. Then I'd let James & France go the night game. Mon I'd go Pilk & Self. I'd have Gordon carry all their bags every day.

KOdawg1
06-02-2018, 06:58 PM
I'd let JB throw 120 pitches tom morning and hope the game is over and we won. Then I'd let James & France go the night game. Mon I'd go Pilk & Self. I'd have Gordon carry all their bags every day.

This. You could also start McQuary one game if you had to and pray he can give you 3 innings or so. We're just going to have to patch things together and take it one game at a time.

RC3
06-02-2018, 06:58 PM
Could jake mangum give us some innings? Don’t think I’ve seen him pitch any this season but didn’t he contribute when needed last year?

KOdawg1
06-02-2018, 07:01 PM
Could jake mangum give us some innings? Don’t think I’ve seen him pitch any this season but didn’t he contribute when needed last year?

He did

Dawg61
06-02-2018, 07:04 PM

Someone is gonna have to go the distance in one of the 3 games. Might as well let JB try it tom morning. He hasn't been this rested since never. If we gotta throw Mangum we are ****ed. That said I'd rather see Mangum than Gordon.