PDA

View Full Version : Horned Frogs not happy.......

Pit Bull
06-02-2018, 04:07 PM
...a few comments from one of their boards....

"Metroplex to Starkville shouldn't be considered a move....but more of a evolutionary transformation".

"I wonder what life would be like being the third richest guy in Starkville Mississippi? Walk to the Country Club?
Perhaps your children could get free tuition to one of the worst universities in the state with the worst education system"

"Largest stadium, highest attendance, SEC is generally the best baseball conference, low tuition, my dog could get in so no player will ever have grade issues - that is about it.
On the down side it?s Starkville, your family will hate it, not sure as many of his type of kids are going to want to play at MSU as he thinks, you will always be in someone else?s shadow in the SEC because it?s MSU, their stadium was not built for a JS type of team, and you are a hired gun running what someone else built - not a legend leading the program that you built."

I seen it dawg
06-02-2018, 04:33 PM
**** em

Ari Gold
06-02-2018, 04:36 PM
Chin up bitches..

RocketDawg
06-02-2018, 04:38 PM
He might actually enjoy life in a small town, away from Dallas traffic. My son is moving from Atlanta for that very reason ... a one and a half to two hour commute each way, every day, gets old in a hurry.

Dallas_Dawg
06-02-2018, 04:51 PM
My buddies are saying the same.
Narrative was that Schloss would never leave Fort Worth for StarkSville.
Now it is that Kirk Saarloos is the actual reason for their success

AlSwearengen
06-02-2018, 04:51 PM
He might actually enjoy life in a small town, away from Dallas traffic. My son is moving from Atlanta for that very reason ... a one and a half to two hour commute each way, every day, gets old in a hurry.

He is described as a “baseball guy”. A “baseball guy” will be happy in Afghanistan if you give him The things he needs to be competitive. His wife, who knows. Hopefully she is a good wife.

Bothrops
06-02-2018, 05:06 PM
The traffic of DFW has killed the quality of life in that area. Maybe no so much Fort Worth, but if you have to go from one side of town to another, you're gonna lose at least 2 hours out of your day navigating through gridlock. It's gotten Atlanta bad over there, but with more people. It used to be a great place to live.

ScoobaDawg
06-02-2018, 05:53 PM
...."

They aren't relevant to shit. f*ck em. let's stop bringing this shit over here. we know its not true.

Liverpooldawg
06-02-2018, 06:29 PM
You couldn't pay me to live in the Metroplex. To each his own. I live 5 minutes from work. A traffic jam is having to wait twice at at a light. I can drive 10 minutes and be in the country. I can drive 20 and be out of cell phone coverage. We have good shopping 30 minutes away. I'm 50-55 minutes from SVegas. There are things I DON'T like about living here, but there are worse places.

Todd4State
06-02-2018, 06:40 PM
Here's what they're not getting. Fort Worth isn't a great college baseball town. Starkville is.

We're but talking about raising a family here. We're talking about one of the most prestigious college baseball jobs on the country.

Jack Lambert
06-02-2018, 06:45 PM
Their favorite QB live there for five years. You don't see him complaining. I am not a big city guy and I would pick Starkville over Dallas FT Worth anytime.