PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted to start a thread to say

Leroy Jenkins
06-01-2018, 12:54 PM
how much I hate Gary Henderson's ability to manage ball team.

Pit Bull
06-01-2018, 01:05 PM
how much I hate Gary Henderson's ability to manage ball team.

You can get a HC job application today from John Cohen since you feel you are a superior baseball mind, or just stay on here and have an inbred bitch session with the other formerly banned Genespagers!

Big4Dawg
06-01-2018, 01:15 PM
You can get a HC job application today from John Cohen since you feel you are a superior baseball mind, or just stay on here and have an inbred bitch session with the other formerly banned Genespagers!

Found Henderson's burner account. Get off your phone.

Leroy Jenkins
06-01-2018, 01:17 PM

Is that you, Mrs. Henderson? Your husband sucks.

msu15
06-01-2018, 01:32 PM

That time of the month eh?

hopsondawg22
06-01-2018, 01:33 PM
I'm ready to get Schloss'd. F Hendo and his boneheaded decisions on our pitching.

Bulldog1
06-01-2018, 02:52 PM
Bump.

I seen it dawg
06-01-2018, 03:22 PM

Put a for sale sign in your yard Mrs henderson. Your husband is probably,a great husband, father and man but he's a ****ing horrible head baseball coach. Thank you for your service now gtfo of our program.

msudawglb
06-01-2018, 03:45 PM
Woo Hoo, this is fun. Pile on!

Ms. Henderson, go loosen up...I think your husband just called you in to pitch.