PDA

View Full Version : Guys, Merkel is on us

PassInterference
06-01-2018, 11:04 AM
The discovery requests in the Rebel Rags case are asking for documented communications between Coach34 and the NCAA. I shit you not.

BWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BeardoMSU
06-01-2018, 11:11 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/aYLdW9kUEu8bC/giphy.gif*****************

bostondawg
06-01-2018, 11:16 AM
Hey, someone's gotta supply their coffee.

Bully13
06-01-2018, 11:22 AM
What?

Bulldog1
06-01-2018, 11:23 AM
http://imgur.com/a/Td4P43J

RiverCityDawg
06-01-2018, 11:43 AM
Yo, Bully13. I like the GIF and all, but it makes looking at EliteDawgs with people around and at work a little tricky with huge bouncing cans on the screen multiple times every thread. Would you consider something a little more SFW? Thanks.

ScoobaDawg
06-01-2018, 11:48 AM
Page NUMBERED #3, Request #7 "Lee Woolridge"

https://i.imgur.com/lLSFChe.jpg

metrodawg
06-01-2018, 11:54 AM
In the first request, #20 - Merkel request the entire transcript to to the COI meeting. All he has to do is call Godfrey. He just put out a five part documentary based on what he found in the transcripts that he claims he has in his possession. Damn things are just floating around like water or is Godfrey a liar and doesn't possess them.

fishwater99
06-01-2018, 12:23 PM
This can't end well for Rebel Rags.

Why are they still perusing this case?

DanDority
06-01-2018, 12:25 PM
As long as she doesn't ask us to pay taxes to the EU******

Bully13
06-01-2018, 12:35 PM
Yo, Bully13. I like the GIF and all, but it makes looking at EliteDawgs with people around and at work a little tricky with huge bouncing cans on the screen multiple times every thread. Would you consider something a little more SFW? Thanks.

You are at work jacking around with ED and you are worried someone may see some bouncing "covered" cans? Shouldn't you be worried about getting caught on the internet instead of your work server?

Dolphus Raymond
06-01-2018, 12:37 PM
This is great.

Commercecomet24
06-01-2018, 12:57 PM
That's funny as heck!!!

TrapGame
06-01-2018, 01:36 PM
I just don't know what they expect out of his case. Do they really want some of this stuff coming out in a court of law? I guess they are sure they are getting an OM friendly judge or something.

RiverCityDawg
06-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Just asked you to consider changing it. Fine if you don't. And I handle my business so no one cares if or how much I use the internet, but if a co worker walks by or I'm at home and my wife or one of my kids happens to look over I'd rather not have to explain that I'm just looking at a State sports message board and not intentionally seeking out hot blonde GIFs. Again, fine if you need to keep it, was just making a friendly request. Carry on.

jbjones
06-01-2018, 02:27 PM
Just asked you to consider changing it. Fine if you don't. And I handle my business so no one cares if or how much I use the internet, but if a co worker walks by or I'm at home and my wife or one of my kids happens to look over I'd rather not have to explain that I'm just looking at a State sports message board and not intentionally seeking out hot blonde GIFs. Again, fine if you need to keep it, was just making a friendly request. Carry on.

Edit your settings to not show signatures.

Upper right, "settings" -> under "my account" (left margin), -> General Settings --> look for "Thread Display Options". Uncheck "show signatures".

Really helps when you're on a phone.

Jack Lambert
06-01-2018, 02:32 PM
Give them my middle finger.

sleepy dawg
06-01-2018, 02:33 PM

Upper right, "settings" -> under "my account" (left margin), -> General Settings --> look for "Thread Display Options". Uncheck "show signatures".

Thanks! I hate image signatures. I never knew this was a thing.

RiverCityDawg
06-01-2018, 03:32 PM

Thanks!

I seen it dawg
06-01-2018, 03:58 PM
Personally i love the bouncy titties but great teamwork guys in helping out river city.

Spiderman
06-01-2018, 09:30 PM
The discovery requests in the Rebel Rags case are asking for documented communications between Coach34 and the NCAA. I shit you not.

BWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If their so called savior Merkel fell for Yancy and Chuck's wacky ass delusion that Bo, Rosey, and Coach 34 were actually meeting to conspire, he is the dumbest sumbitch to ever earn a law license...... and that's saying something considering a lot of their law graduates.

KennyPowers2
06-01-2018, 09:39 PM

REALLY???

Dawgology
06-02-2018, 08:57 AM
You are at work jacking around with ED and you are worried someone may see some bouncing "covered" cans? Shouldn't you be worried about getting caught on the internet instead of your work server?

Dont you dare take that girl out of your sig! She's my new crush.

WSOPdawg
06-02-2018, 09:09 AM
Shouldn't someone on our side consider adding Tom Mars as one of our primary attorneys and make this thing get "really" interesting?

Imagine with all the dirt he already has on OM how quick the gang pushing the Rebel Rags side would have to reassess whether this needs to continue. I know if I'm Leo or anybody else being targeted by Rebel Rags, I'd have to seriously consider this.

Bully13
06-02-2018, 09:21 AM
Dont you dare take that girl out of your sig! She's my new crush.

Yea, I think this one's a keeper.

But this Merkel shit's funny as hell. Does this give credibility to those secret Hattiesburg meetings?