TheRef
05-31-2018, 11:59 AM
https://twitter.com/TJ_WJTV/status/1002213331309121536

DawgNamedScuba
05-31-2018, 12:05 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohhwMLHfALxHuIdJ6/giphy.gif

somebodyshotmypaw
05-31-2018, 12:32 PM
I hate it for St. Joseph and those kids.

Cary Hudson's little bro
05-31-2018, 12:33 PM
He better hire a good OC. This could work well for them...doubt he knows how to coach the spread offense though. maybe he does?

ScottH
05-31-2018, 12:38 PM
Has he coached before?

preachermatt83
05-31-2018, 12:49 PM
C34 would make a great OC for him... Seriously. You can say what you want about Lee but the guy has a brilliant offensive mind

Dallas_Dawg
05-31-2018, 12:52 PM
John Bond and 34 don't seem like the types to make it at a "St" type of school but who knows....

Jack Lambert
05-31-2018, 01:16 PM
Has he coached before?

He was the QB coach for Millsaps college.

tcdog70
05-31-2018, 01:47 PM
some stupid ass post on here--he is going to coach football-a sport that he was all-SEC in. he is not going to be a Brain Surgeon. Of course he is very qualified to Coach High School Football. Do you have to run the spread? hell no--you can run the Notre dame Box and win.

1bigdawg
05-31-2018, 02:00 PM
some stupid ass post on here--he is going to coach football-a sport that he was all-SEC in. he is not going to be a Brain Surgeon. Of course he is very qualified to Coach High School Football. Do you have to run the spread? hell no--you can run the Notre dame Box and win.

Right. On the high school level, great execution wins every time, regardless of scheme.

BigEasyDawg
05-31-2018, 02:21 PM
Hal Mumme as OC ****

Jack Lambert
05-31-2018, 02:22 PM
Hal Mumme as OC ****

I know you are joking but Mumme is OC at Jackson State.

BigEasyDawg
05-31-2018, 02:32 PM
I know you are joking but Mumme is OC at Jackson State.

Yea I know. He can do Friday nights though, right? haha, they use their radio show as prep each day.

Todd4State
05-31-2018, 05:12 PM
Bond was a grad assistant at MSU when I was in college around 1998 and 1999.

So, he should have mastered Jackie's I-formation offense pretty well at least.

DogsofAnarchy
05-31-2018, 05:48 PM
Some of the people on this board are dumb as a Box of nail heads.

John Bond loves football, he was an All Sec QB, he has coached plenty and he has lots of energy. He has forgotten more than most of you on this board will ever know about football.

The “opinion” generation is getting on my damn nerves. Mostly because their opinions smell like a box of steaming terds!!! So all you “experts” STFU and let the man do his work.

That is all. Have a nice day!!

msbulldog
05-31-2018, 06:18 PM

John Bond loves football, he was an All Sec QB, he has coached plenty and he has lots of energy. He has forgotten more than most of you on this board will ever know about football.

The ?opinion? generation is getting on my damn nerves. Mostly because their opinions smell like a box of steaming terds!!! So all you ?experts? STFU and let the man do his work.

Hell yeah, DOA, JB will do good! One of our greater QB's! Only QB to beat LSUx every time he played them, you got to love that! Played in the 1980 game versus Alabama as a freshman and didn't screw it up. That ended a 27 or 28 game streak for Bama. I don't really pay attention to HS football, but St. Joe Madison is now my team!

P.S. John Bond is one of ours! If your not supporting him, check your Mississippi State University loyalty at the door,

somebodyshotmypaw
05-31-2018, 08:40 PM
P.S. John Bond is one of ours! If your not supporting him, check your Mississippi State University loyalty at the door,

If you cut me, I would bleed maroon and white. But some things are more important than school loyalty. Bond is a POS and you won't change my mind. If you witnessed what I witnessed him doing, you would have the same opinion. Don't give me bull crap that I have to support everyone just because we went to the same school. Hell, we had a student attempt to join ISIS a few years back. Do you support that student? Bond can rot in hell.

preachermatt83
05-31-2018, 08:46 PM
If you cut me, I would bleed maroon and white. But some things are more important than school loyalty. Bond is a POS and you won't change my mind. If you witnessed what I witnessed him doing, you would have the same opinion. Don't give me bull crap that I have to support everyone just because we went to the same school. Hell, we had a student attempt to join ISIS a few years back. Do you support that student? Bond can rot in hell.

What did you see him doing? You can pm if you had rather not say publically.

Liverpooldawg
05-31-2018, 08:49 PM
Has he coached before?

Yes, was an assistant at Weir a long time ago under Joe Gant.....not many better in MS high school ball than Gant.

Liverpooldawg
05-31-2018, 08:52 PM

My time at MSU. He was no choirboy for sure but come on.....

99jc
05-31-2018, 09:12 PM

The ?opinion? generation is getting on my damn nerves. Mostly because their opinions smell like a box of steaming terds!!! So all you ?experts? STFU and let the man do his work.

never forget how he 17'd up and cost us the 1982 Georgia Game with his 3 interceptions, measly 60 yards passing and the fumble at the end that cost us the game. He couldn't hold Fitz's jockstrap every time he was touched his pansy dope smoking ass would fall down. and 17 u Vince Dooley you piece of shit coach who ran Hershel Walker 37 times that game even though you knew he was hurt. You rode that horse to death and Without him you were an average coach at best. And while I'm at it 17 u Bama, Auburn (you cheating bastards), and LSU. And GTHOM. That's all I got to say about that!

DawgRockur
05-31-2018, 09:14 PM
C34 would make a great OC for him... Seriously. You can say what you want about Lee but the guy has a brilliant offensive mind

17 man.. do you swallow too?

somebodyshotmypaw
05-31-2018, 09:39 PM

is he still at Leake Central?

Natedogg33
05-31-2018, 09:44 PM
Why are you people attacking John Bond? Geez almighty.

TALL DAWG
05-31-2018, 09:49 PM
https://twitter.com/TJ_WJTV/status/1002213331309121536

I wonder what happened to Coach Lott at St Joe? He?s been there past 2 or 3
years and is an outstanding guy in every sense of the word.

TheRef
06-01-2018, 08:54 AM
I wonder what happened to Coach Lott at St Joe? He?s been there past 2 or 3
years and is an outstanding guy in every sense of the word.

He's the AD at St. Joe Madison now.

He's a damn good football coach that knows how to get a gameplan together. Played for him at Washington when we won 2 straight titles and went to 3 straight. He's a good guy and I would happily come back and play or assist Coach Lott.

preachermatt83
06-01-2018, 10:26 AM

No

chef dixon
06-01-2018, 10:30 AM

He's a damn good football coach that knows how to get a gameplan together. Played for him at Washington when we won 2 straight titles and went to 3 straight. He's a good guy and I would happily come back and play or assist Coach Lott.

*was

They just announced another guy as AD.

TheRef
06-01-2018, 10:39 AM
*was

They just announced another guy as AD.

Welp....I guess Coach Lott is leaving.

msbulldog
06-01-2018, 12:20 PM

Ref you from Greenville?

TheRef
06-01-2018, 12:36 PM
Ref you from Greenville?

Yupp. Born and Raised in Greenville.

msbulldog
06-01-2018, 12:50 PM
Yupp. Born and Raised in Greenville.

Elementary school in Greenville, Jr. High at Riverside, started Sharkey-Issaquenna in 1968. Dad's family all from Greenville.

TheRef
06-01-2018, 01:57 PM
Elementary school in Greenville, Jr. High at Riverside, started Sharkey-Issaquenna in 1968. Dad's family all from Greenville.

Did Pre-K in Leland at the CDC. Then 1-12 at Washington.

LC Dawg
06-01-2018, 04:13 PM
And while I'm at it 17 u Bama, Auburn (you cheating bastards), and LSU. And GTHOM. That's all I got to say about that!

I'm on board with this.

DawgRockur
06-01-2018, 05:26 PM

No. He was fired from his last two gigs. But but but! He is a brilliant offensive mind...