PDA

View Full Version : Will the football team still go out to the Farm for practice?

Jack Lambert
05-29-2018, 03:23 PM
Was that a Mullen thing?

Ifyouonlyknew
05-29-2018, 03:26 PM
A Mullen thing JoeMo said they're not doing that.

bostondawg
05-29-2018, 04:12 PM
No, unless we make the Farm an indoor facility***

Lord McBuckethead
05-29-2018, 04:14 PM
No, unless we make the Farm an indoor facility***

Boom. That is what I was thinking.

Leroy Jenkins
05-29-2018, 06:42 PM
JoMo said something along the lines of, "logistically it does not make sense". Loading gear, busing players, unloading gear, then getting ready to practice. Then you have to reverse all that to get back home. He basically said we dont have time to be doing Chinese fire-drills with practice locations when the efficient thing to do is go right outside to the already existing practice field.

Bully13
05-29-2018, 07:08 PM
JoMo said something along the lines of, "logistically it does not make sense". Loading gear, busing players, unloading gear, then getting ready to practice. Then you have to reverse all that to get back home. He basically said we dont have time to be doing Chinese fire-drills with practice locations when the efficient thing to do is go right outside to the already existing practice field.

Rep given sir. Kinda odd someone with experience like JoMo's would be questioned by a layman. we have some dumb fans fo sho.

bostondawg
05-29-2018, 07:12 PM
I will be interested in seeing what traditions Moorhead establishes for himself. Farm was a cool thing. Gotta do something to bond the players together.

Bully13
05-29-2018, 07:15 PM
I will be interested in seeing what traditions Moorhead establishes for himself. Farm was a cool thing. Gotta do something to bond the players together.

Farm shit with the Bear at A&M is good for entertainment but that's all it is today. Entertainment with no reality of modern day goings on. I'll never forget growing up in Greenwood in the 70's and Pillow Academy putting salt in their Koolaid to "make them tough". How the hell any of those kids didn't end up dying is beyond me.

parabrave
05-29-2018, 08:41 PM
Only if they can castrate a bull. We used to get the "pickle juice" down here on the coast also; never cramped up/

Dawgowar
05-29-2018, 08:42 PM
Gotta do something to bond the players together.

Suggestions:
- Winning SEC record every year
- Beating rival yearly
- Winning titles

Those should bond the guys pretty freaking well.

Doggie_Style
05-29-2018, 08:51 PM

Assuming the ?bull castration? demo is out too ***