PDA

View Full Version : Let's help out Brandon Walker...

CadaverDawg
05-27-2018, 06:28 PM
I personally really enjoy Brandon's shows, and he's a great bulldog. I hate seeing someone abruptly lose their job, and this will help him land on his feet and keep a good thing going. Just thought it would be great to help a fellow Dawg out...I'm sure even if you can just donate $5 it would help, especially if most of our fans do it.

https://www.facebook.com/TheMoreCowbellShow/posts/458709514599057

MarketingBully
05-27-2018, 06:41 PM
Done. Donated. Love Brandon Walker’s work.

iPat09
05-27-2018, 06:43 PM
I absolutely plan on it once I get back on my feet from abruptly losing my job too. His show is the best bulldog sports podcast out there and he really has done a great job. I'll do what I can to help keep him going.

Commercecomet24
05-27-2018, 06:48 PM
Thanks for posting that Cadaver. Will do! Brandon's great at what he does!

CadaverDawg
05-27-2018, 07:06 PM
I absolutely plan on it once I get back on my feet from abruptly losing my job too. His show is the best bulldog sports podcast out there and he really has done a great job. I'll do what I can to help keep him going.

Sorry to hear that, iPat...pm me if we can help in any way brother. I mean it.

Commercecomet24
05-27-2018, 07:10 PM

I hate hearing that. Been there myself, happened on Christmas Eve 2008. Talk about ruining the holidays! I hope things get back on track for you soon!

MaroonFlounder
05-27-2018, 08:05 PM
BW is really good with his podcasts. His deadpan humor is a riot as well, especially when taking a jab at the bungholes in Lafayette county. The “bedtime stories”...that shit is hilarious.

ShotgunDawg
05-27-2018, 08:19 PM
What I like about Brandon Walker is that he is a homer. Rosebowl is a homer as well, but Walker takes the cake.

For far too long, MSU has had waaaaayyyyy too many level headed, conservative, inferiority complex types that lower value of the place.

Walker is one of the first competent homers we've had in the media & I absolutely love it.

It has always hurt us in the battle vs Ole Miss because Ole Miss is Homer U. All they have are delusional homers while all we ever had were down to Earth, conservative types that just let OM's bullshit run rampant over us. Walker helps change that. I like what he stands for

Commercecomet24
05-27-2018, 08:22 PM
What I like about Brandon Walker is that he is a homer. Rosebowl is a homer as well, but Walker takes the cake.

For far too long, MSU has had waaaaayyyyy too many level headed, conservative, inferiority complex types that lower value of the place.

Walker is one of the first competent homers we've had in the media & I absolutely love it.

It has always hurt us in the battle vs Ole Miss because Ole Miss is Homer U. All they have are delusional homers while all we ever had were down to Earth, conservative types that just let OM's bullshit run rampant over us. Walker helps change that. I like what he stands for

I like this post very much!

Lance Harbor
05-27-2018, 09:17 PM
Rewarding failure is the most Mississippi thing ever.

I personally really enjoy Brandon's shows, and he's a great bulldog. I hate seeing someone abruptly lose their job, and this will help him land on his feet and keep a good thing going. Just thought it would be great to help a fellow Dawg out...I'm sure even if you can just donate $5 it would help, especially if most of our fans do it.

Brandon Walker
05-27-2018, 09:25 PM
Specifically I want you to tell me how I failed when SEC Country was shut down by Cox corporate.

Please enlighten me.

confucius say
05-27-2018, 09:53 PM
Specifically I want you to tell me how I failed when SEC Country was shut down by Cox corporate.

Please enlighten me.

You were supposed to carry the whole company **

But seriously, Just leave it alone and let it go bro.

Also, starting your own thing is smart. Write some articles too and put them on your website. I'd read for sure.

Are you going to stay strictly MSU or go more SEC?

iPat09
05-27-2018, 10:06 PM

Please enlighten me.

It's because you didn't put in a good enough word me, so I wasn't hired*****

Brandon Walker
05-27-2018, 10:16 PM
I'm going to be MSU only. That's my bread and butter. I think there's a great niche there.

I'll have a website eventually, don't know how much writing will be involved. This will be a side gig at first, as I'll do it in addition to my day job.

Hambone
05-27-2018, 10:55 PM
Love the show Brandon. I’m really glad your going to be able to continue it.

Leroy Jenkins
05-27-2018, 11:03 PM
How much could he have been making at SEC county? 15k? 20k? A 20 min podcast 4 days a week can't make that much profit.

Leroy Jenkins
05-27-2018, 11:07 PM
I dig Walkers style, it's kinda effortlessly funny... natural. The thing I can't get past is the sidekicks. They are the worst.

iPat09
05-27-2018, 11:44 PM
How much could he have been making at SEC county? 15k? 20k? A 20 min podcast 4 days a week can't make that much profit.

Fairly certain he was also working as an editor on the "print" side. Podcast came later once he left Bulldog Sports Radio. I think he was over the guys covering Tennessee and Florida. I could be wrong though.

confucius say
05-28-2018, 05:01 AM
I dig Walkers style, it's kinda effortlessly funny... natural. The thing I can't get past is the sidekicks. They are the worst.

I liked them and thought they added smn to the show

Bully13
05-28-2018, 05:25 AM

Please enlighten me.

ignore Lance.

graddawg
05-28-2018, 07:53 AM

I?ll double my donation if Terp joins the new venture.

confucius say
05-28-2018, 12:44 PM
I'm going to be MSU only. That's my bread and butter. I think there's a great niche there.

I'll have a website eventually, don't know how much writing will be involved. This will be a side gig at first, as I'll do it in addition to my day job.

Is there a way to make a one time donation or does it have to be a monthly, recurring donation?

MaroonFlounder
05-28-2018, 04:07 PM
The hot blonde sidekick was sensational, for an olay missus grad.