PDA

View Full Version : Any team but LSU

MaroonFlounder
05-25-2018, 09:33 AM
Yes, even Florida again or the cheaters in north MS, over those greasy shit stains from south Lousyana.

I hate seeing that ugly, inbred-looking Peterson have a good tournament, after what he told Stovall from the mound the other night. You can be competitive without throwing F-bombs and calling someone your bitch. Amateur collegiate sports has no place for that. And before anyone says it, I know rough language exists in all levels of sports. Spare me the lecture.

3rdGen
05-25-2018, 09:43 AM
Yes, even Florida again or the cheaters in north MS, over those greasy shit stains from south Lousyana.

Bruh, SLOW YO ROLL!!!!!!

sleepy dawg
05-25-2018, 04:23 PM
Bruh, SLOW YO ROLL!!!!!!

I don't get it.

Pit Bull
05-25-2018, 11:43 PM
LSU fans say we're the mustard on their corn dog.

bulldawg28
05-26-2018, 07:16 AM
Is LSU the real rival now?

Bothrops
05-26-2018, 08:29 AM
I hope our new coach quickly develops a real disdain for the yellow and purple club.

MedDawg
05-26-2018, 08:33 AM
Is LSU the real rival now?

LSU has been our real rival in baseball since I was at State in the early/mid-80's.

bulldawg28
05-26-2018, 05:56 PM
LSU has been our real rival in baseball since I was at State in the early/mid-80's.

It started when you were there...Gotcha.

Todd4State
05-26-2018, 06:22 PM
I hope our new coach quickly develops a real disdain for the yellow and purple club.

If it is Schlossnagle he was at Tulane as their pitching coach before he became a head coach so he should have no problem making that adjustment.

Tulane and LSU are baseball rivals too and Tulane has gotten the better of them lately.

Liverpooldawg
05-26-2018, 06:29 PM
Dude, I'd take them every day ALL day over the Confederate cheaters.

Activated Alpha
05-26-2018, 07:37 PM
In my perfect world, they would both use all their pitchers in a tie game only to watch the game be called due to the incoming storms. No one is crowned tournament champs this year....

Bc I hate both their ****ing asses

3rdGen
05-26-2018, 07:38 PM
Dude, I'd take them every day ALL day over the Confederate cheaters.

That?s what I was saying as well up top. In no circumstances conceivable do I ever want the cheaters to win or be anything but at the bottom of the standings in all sports until I leave this earth. That?s why I said slow your roll. Corn dogs are a pain in our ass and I hate that they got the best of us but I do not want the shit birds to have any success ever period. I don?t always get what I want but a man can wish can?t he.

Todd4State
05-26-2018, 08:11 PM
That?s what I was saying as well up top. In no circumstances conceivable do I ever want the cheaters to win or be anything but at the bottom of the standings in all sports until I leave this earth. That?s why I said slow your roll. Corn dogs are a pain in our ass and I hate that they got the best of us but I do not want the shit birds to have any success ever period. I don?t always get what I want but a man can wish can?t he.

Well- good news for you. With LSU's RPI in the 30's I imagine that the SEC will do everything that they can do to get LSU the automatic bid.

Which I think would be good for us too because I do not want LSU to have a coaching search while we are having one too. Even though I would put LSU firing Manieri at 10% or less if they stay at home I don't want to take the chance.

parabrave
05-26-2018, 11:24 PM
I hope that the SECT championship goes 20 innings with both teams using up all their pitching. In that 20 inning game there also needs to be about 4-5 hours of rain/lightning derlays also

dogshiek
05-27-2018, 11:38 AM
I put on my maroon glasses and made the following calculation. corndogs>shitbirds

Goldendawg
05-27-2018, 01:45 PM
I have never had any problem saying this in my life as a Dawg: Go LSU over UNM! When I was a boy and we played games in Jackson ( I hated the drive and location), they often had double headers, MSU game and often LSU vs. UNM. My late Dad raised me right. We always pulled for State and whoever was playing UNM.

KOdawg1
05-27-2018, 02:24 PM

Screw that. GEAUX TIGERS

msstate7
05-27-2018, 04:12 PM
Rolison has big time stuff. Mid-90s fastball, wipe out breaking ball... jeez

msstate7
05-27-2018, 04:32 PM
OM is punishing LSU. We will be very lucky if om isn't in Omaha this season

BuckyIsAB****
05-27-2018, 04:45 PM
7, get off OM's nuts

Skydawg1
05-27-2018, 04:46 PM
How has the K lady managed to begin every shot all week long?? She even took Rally Pats seat one day.

Todd4State
05-27-2018, 04:47 PM
OM is punishing LSU. We will be very lucky if om isn't in Omaha this season

If Ole Miss getting to Omaha this year means us getting Schloss, McDonnell, Tadlock, or Corbin I would make that trade any day of the week.

I think our future in baseball is the brightest it has ever been.

05-27-2018, 04:50 PM
7, get off OM's nuts

He's right though

05-27-2018, 04:50 PM
If Ole Miss getting to Omaha this year means us getting Schloss, McDonnell, Tadlock, or Corbin I would make that trade any day of the week.

I think our future in baseball is the brightest it has ever been.

I'm not worried about OM getting to Omaha, I'm worried about them winning the whole thing

They have the pitching to get it done

msstate7
05-27-2018, 04:54 PM
7, get off OM's nuts

They are very good.

BuckyIsAB****
05-27-2018, 04:57 PM
Somebody remind 7 and 5049 what OM's record was against us

BuckyIsAB****
05-27-2018, 04:57 PM
And not to mention winning this game means absolutely nothing.

But yeah sure they're not bad.

msstate7
05-27-2018, 05:00 PM
And not to mention winning this game means absolutely nothing.

But yeah sure they're not bad.

Hey I hope they get beat 2 games and stay home next week. I do think we better prepare ourselves that they could make a really deep run though.

Dawgcap
05-27-2018, 05:02 PM
Somebody remind 7 and 5049 what OM's record was against us

Confidence is great but if you want any part of them in a super you may get your feelings hurt. Love our team but honestly I haven’t wanted to see them till next year after Jackson

Dawgcap
05-27-2018, 05:04 PM
Hey I hope they get beat games and stay home next week. I do think we better prepare ourselves that they could make a really deep run though.

They are very good! Hate them but my hatred won’t forget the fact they are mighty damn good

BuckyIsAB****
05-27-2018, 05:06 PM
Confidence is great but if you want any part of them in a super you may get your feelings hurt. Love our team but honestly I haven’t wanted to see them till next year after Jackson

we've won 7 out of 8

Dawgcap
05-27-2018, 05:12 PM
Your right. All I’m saying is that we catch them in a super that number will change. As shitty as you think they are do you expect that run to continue? Yep yesterday predicts today. We may beat them 2-3 but I personally don’t want any part of that selling point with a World Series on the line. If it happens let’s talk

BuckyIsAB****
05-27-2018, 05:14 PM
Your right. All I’m saying is that we catch them in a super that number will change. As shitty as you think they are do you expect that run to continue? Yep yesterday predicts today. We may beat them 2-3 but I personally don’t want any part of that selling point with a World Series on the line. If it happens let’s talk

I didnt say they were shitty but if you think we dont have their number right now then I cant help you

05-27-2018, 05:18 PM
I didnt say they were shitty but if you think we dont have their number right now then I cant help you

It's baseball. What happened yesterday doesn't matter, neither does specifivity

If we meet OM in a super regional in Oxford (where we did NOT play this year and they are nearly unbeatable), it's going to end badly for us

Any other opinion on this matter is you being a homer, so carry on

Dawgcap
05-27-2018, 05:24 PM
Never said we didn’t have the numbers. But I would rather catch a super against someone , at their place, that would love to beat us to go to Omaha. You have your opinions I have mine. But name 1 school that would love to go to Omaha beating us at their place.

Commercecomet24
05-27-2018, 05:29 PM
I'm gonna tell y'all if usm gets in Oxford regional unm is gonna have a huge fight on their hands. Usm is dang good and Sandlin can put a cork in that unm offense.

Todd4State
05-27-2018, 05:30 PM
I'm not worried about OM getting to Omaha, I'm worried about them winning the whole thing

They have the pitching to get it done

They don't have the experience though. Teams that win in Omaha typically don't do it on the first try. I like Florida for that reason.

Todd4State
05-27-2018, 05:31 PM
I'm gonna tell y'all if usm gets in Oxford regional unm is gonna have a huge fight on their hands. Usm is dang good and Sandlin can put a cork in that unm offense.

Would USM save Sandlin though? I figure that they would use him in game one against the two or three seed if it plays out like that.

msstate7
05-27-2018, 05:34 PM
Would USM save Sandlin though? I figure that they would use him in game one against the two or three seed if it plays out like that.

I'd have to see the draw to say for sure, but I would save him if at all possible

Commercecomet24
05-27-2018, 05:37 PM

Berry wants to get to Omaha bad and knowing him I believe he would take his chance throwing sandlin in game 2, to try and stay in that winners bracket. They can hit and I'm betting he thinks he can out score the 3 seed in game 1. Berry is a good guy and very good coach. His son is one of our assistants and they're good people. I hate usm fans but respect the heck out of coach berry.

Dawgcap
05-27-2018, 05:37 PM
If we matched and Southern won then we may host but to say you want Mississippi in a super , in my mind , is just asking for heartbreak. Send us anywhere opposite them is good for me

Todd4State
05-27-2018, 05:56 PM
Berry wants to get to Omaha bad and knowing him I believe he would take his chance throwing sandlin in game 2, to try and stay in that winners bracket. They can hit and I'm betting he thinks he can out score the 3 seed in game 1. Berry is a good guy and very good coach. His son is one of our assistants and they're good people. I hate usm fans but respect the heck out of coach berry.

If he did that and it works he is a baseball genius. Like 7 said we really need to see the match ups to make a more informed opinion. No one knows what the committee will really do.

BuckyIsAB****
05-27-2018, 06:26 PM
It's baseball. What happened yesterday doesn't matter, neither does specifivity

If we meet OM in a super regional in Oxford (where we did NOT play this year and they are nearly unbeatable), it's going to end badly for us

Any other opinion on this matter is you being a homer, so carry on

and you saying we are going to lose is being a prisoner of the moment but you do you fam

Commercecomet24
05-27-2018, 06:45 PM
If he did that and it works he is a baseball genius. Like 7 said we really need to see the match ups to make a more informed opinion. No one knows what the committee will really do.

Oh I agree it's way to early and don't even know matchups yet but knowing Scott he's gonna take the gamble. Something l learned a long time ago in coaching in big tournaments or playoffs at some point you have to gamble with your pitching. Whether it's early in the tournament or late you gonna have to take a gamble. I've done pretty well over the years on my gambles. I bet Scott gambles early though.

Todd4State
05-27-2018, 06:49 PM
Oh I agree it's way to early and don't even know matchups yet but knowing Scott he's gonna take the gamble. Something l learned a long time ago in coaching in big tournaments or playoffs at some point you have to gamble with your pitching. Whether it's early in the tournament or late you gonna have to take a gamble. I've done pretty well over the years on my gambles. I bet Scott gambles early though.

I agree with that. You have to do whatever it takes to win and you have to live in the moment and worry about what the pen looks like after the dust settles.

Commercecomet24
05-27-2018, 06:50 PM
I agree with that. You have to do whatever it takes to win and you have to live in the moment and worry about what the pen looks like after the dust settles.

Exactly! At this point it's survive and advance.