PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Anderson

Rick Danko
05-24-2018, 10:17 AM
Sorry if already discussed and I missed it, but listening to yesterday?s boneyard Steve talked about the young group of players and how we should be in good shape with what is returning. When I mentioned Jordan?s name he threw a ?maybe? in there. What?s that about? Any insight

MarketingBully
05-24-2018, 10:28 AM
He’s coming back and I think him and Hatcher have the biggest improvement of all the returning freshmen.

05-24-2018, 10:40 AM
He?s coming back and I think him and Hatcher have the biggest improvement of all the returning freshmen.

Yep Anderson and Hatcher have higher ceilings than the others, except maybe Allen, as evidenced by the MLB scouts, who know more than freaking Rosebowl, they'll both make big jumps IMO

If I want coaching search or recruiting rumors, I'll got to Rosey, if I want legit player evals I'll trust coaches and scouts

The Federalist Engineer
05-24-2018, 04:27 PM
Sorry if already discussed and I missed it, but listening to yesterday?s boneyard Steve talked about the young group of players and how we should be in good shape with what is returning. When I mentioned Jordan?s name he threw a ?maybe? in there. What?s that about? Any insight

"Maybe" probably comes from Henderson not giving him much playing time. Using Tanner Poole and letting Hatcher obviously struggle versus Lefthsnders "maybe" causes Anderson to think that MSU is not for him.

My opinion is that we intelligently invested in Rowdey Jordan and got big improvements- we should have invested in Anderson too

Rick Danko
05-24-2018, 05:32 PM
"Maybe" probably comes from Henderson not giving him much playing time. Using Tanner Poole and letting Hatcher obviously struggle versus Lefthsnders "maybe" causes Anderson to think that MSU is not for him.

My opinion is that we intelligently invested in Rowdey Jordan and got big improvements- we should have invested in Anderson too

Hopefully new coach can come in and smooth up any disgruntlements