KOdawg1
05-23-2018, 10:39 AM
Suck on that shitbirds

Lord McBuckethead
05-23-2018, 11:04 AM
For real? If so, welcome to State Dean.

Big4Dawg
05-23-2018, 11:41 AM
What happened? I thought he hasn’t even visited?

Bully13
05-23-2018, 11:45 AM
what does "dropped in the recruiting thread" mean? what's going on with Dean?

Ifyouonlyknew
05-23-2018, 12:00 PM
What happened? I thought he hasn’t even visited?

He came to a Jr day

ScoobaDawg
05-23-2018, 02:21 PM
what does "dropped in the recruiting thread" mean? what's going on with Dean?

Meaning Ari dropped the news in the recruiting thread..

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-23-2018, 03:48 PM
What happened? I thought he hasn?t even visited?

Interestingly enough this news comes the day after Steve announces that ND is visiting MSU next week. hmmmmm

Big4Dawg
05-23-2018, 03:58 PM
Interestingly enough this news comes the day after Steve announces that ND is visiting MSU next week. hmmmmm

That’s why I was confused. If this came out after that, I could see it.

Political Hack
05-24-2018, 10:14 AM

We've known for weeks he was visiting. I suspect Steve has too. Everybody was sitting on it because they didn't want other teams to jump in and mess up the visit schedule. Actually proud of everyone for not running to the keyboard immediately on this one. Helped get State in the game.

Ari Gold
05-24-2018, 11:42 AM
We've known for weeks he was visiting. I suspect Steve has too. Everybody was sitting on it because they didn't want other teams to jump in and mess up the visit schedule. Actually proud of everyone for not running to the keyboard immediately on this one. Helped get State in the game.

Exacalty ... and this is much more than just a Football visit .

Gutter Cobreh
05-24-2018, 12:42 PM
Exacalty ... and this is much more than just a Football visit .

Looks like ND will be announced as our new baseball coach during his visit! Or, if we were like Bama, we'd just offer the job to his dad, uncle, mom, or whomever he is the closest to!***

RezDog7
05-24-2018, 12:48 PM

Maybe Steve and Ari are one in the same.

Ari Gold
05-24-2018, 04:56 PM
Maybe Steve and Ari are one in the same.

Steve is no Ari Gold ..

Homedawg
05-24-2018, 05:17 PM
Steve is no Ari Gold ..

Fact. Steve?s prediction record through the years rivals the preachers. And to be honest I think the preacher has a better record

Ari Gold
05-24-2018, 06:44 PM
Fact. Steve?s prediction record through the years rivals the preachers. And to be honest I think the preacher has a better record

Mic drop...... couldn’t have said it better myself..

Ari Gold
05-26-2018, 10:16 AM
Thought I would go ahead and bump this with his just to remind the shtbird trolls we are in the game for Mr Dean .

Covercorner2
05-26-2018, 10:26 AM
Thought I would go ahead and bump this with his just to remind the shtbird trolls we are in the game for Mr Dean .

There was an interview with Dean?s Mom posted on the UGA boards yesterday. She didn?t mention State at all other than that they had been there before. She said UGA was leading with Bama second. Also mentioned A&M and Ole Miss as staffs they have a good relationship with.

I hope you are right and I trust you are dialed in, but something doesn?t add up and tells me we need to really establish ourselves in the running when he visits next. The link is below (if you can access).

Don?t take this personally or anything, more or less just passing along info that I came across.

https://georgia.247sports.com/Article/Georgia-Bulldogs-Recruiting-One-team-leading-the-race-for-Dean-118526942

Doggie_Style
05-26-2018, 11:06 AM
There was an interview with Dean?s Mom posted on the UGA boards yesterday. She didn?t mention State at all other than that they had been there before. She said UGA was leading with Bama second. Also mentioned A&M and Ole Miss as staffs they have a good relationship with.

I hope you are right and I trust you are dialed in, but something doesn?t add up and tells me we need to really establish ourselves in the running when he visits next. The link is below (if you can access).

Don?t take this personally or anything, more or less just passing along info that I came across.

https://georgia.247sports.com/Article/Georgia-Bulldogs-Recruiting-One-team-leading-the-race-for-Dean-118526942

Yea this doesn?t give you a warm and fuzzy feeling....a little concerning that we didn?t even get a mention

Covercorner2
05-26-2018, 11:12 AM
Yea this doesn?t give you a warm and fuzzy feeling....a little concerning that we didn?t even get a mention

ETA:

I listened to the actual interview, and she DID mention Moorhead and Lukabu when asked, but that was really about it. There weren?t really any questions about State, but she also never really brought State up, either. Again, just think we have a lot of work to do.

Turfdawg67
05-26-2018, 11:30 AM
Just to be straight, "Dean" or someone else "to State" is not a prediction but a way of saying we are in the game, correct? If that article is correct and State is high up on his list, even possibly #1, then he's not telling his mom. Also, saw where Pickering picked up a CB to Florida...

KOdawg1
05-26-2018, 11:34 AM
Y'all, Ari didn't say we were leading for Dean right now. Just give it time and let our coaches do their thing. It's a long time until this December.

Ifyouonlyknew
05-26-2018, 11:43 AM
If we get Nakobe then this staff is amazing because I don't see us getting him. I think our LB class ends up being Jack Harris, Derrick Hall, & Zach Edwards.

Covercorner2
05-26-2018, 11:45 AM
Y'all, Ari didn't say we were leading for Dean right now. Just give it time and let our coaches do their thing. It's a long time until this December.

Ok then this thread is pointless.

Hambone
05-26-2018, 11:46 AM
There was also supposedly some big news coming over a month ago, however that turned out to be a big silent fart.

msstate7
05-26-2018, 11:50 AM
Ok then this thread is pointless.

Yep. Marlon Humphrey, Payne, and knott to state too then

Big4Dawg
05-26-2018, 11:50 AM

So now we are just in the game? Switched from ?dean to state? to ?in the game??

Hambone
05-26-2018, 12:02 PM
So, what Ari meant by Dean to State means he’s visiting state as in he’s going to state, to visit. Then that’s lame and not much of a prediction at all.

Doggie_Style
05-26-2018, 03:21 PM
So now we are just in the game? Switched from ?dean to state? to ?in the game??

Lawd.....why don?t we just say that we are struggling with the top Miss. kids....that would be more accurate...it certainly appears to me that we are going to have to win the recruiting battle on the field this fall...if we have a mediocre season we will be ?settling ? a lot. If we win we could land a top class.

Political Hack
05-26-2018, 03:38 PM
Yeah. We're "just in the game." Same as everyone else who has a shot with him. Two weeks ago nobody knew that. I'm sure Ari will be by shortly to apologize that the kid isn't already committed.

Big4Dawg
05-26-2018, 03:40 PM
Yeah. We're "just in the game." Same as everyone else who has a shot with him. Two weeks ago nobody knew that. I'm sure Ari will be by shortly to apologize that the kid isn't already committed.

Then say that then. Not 'Dean to State'.

msstate7
05-26-2018, 03:40 PM

Uh, Leo to state meant Leo would be at state. Gay to state meant gay would be at state. Whop to state meant whop would be at state. Now dean to state only means "we in the game". This thread was just click bait

MetEdDawg
05-26-2018, 04:47 PM
Nothing beats a good May flipout over a highly rated recruit. Our fan base has a looooong way to go in learning how to recruit in the big leagues.

Covercorner2
05-26-2018, 06:06 PM
Nothing beats a good May flipout over a highly rated recruit. Our fan base has a looooong way to go in learning how to recruit in the big leagues.

Who?s is flipping out?

If we don?t land Dean, but land Hall, Harris and Edwards to go along with our D-line talent we will be more than fine.

?Learning how to recruit in the big leagues? also consists of knowing when to call a spade a spade, though.

Bully13
05-26-2018, 06:06 PM
BAN ARI!!!**** He duhSEEEEVED us!!!

Ari Complainer next day: " Hey Ari, got any new crootin' scoop dude?"

KOdawg1
05-26-2018, 07:21 PM
BAN ARI!!!**** He duhSEEEEVED us!!!

Ari Complainer next day: " Hey Ari, got any new crootin' scoop dude?"

Haha pretty much

Ifyouonlyknew
05-26-2018, 08:12 PM
Lawd.....why don?t we just say that we are struggling with the top Miss. kids....that would be more accurate...it certainly appears to me that we are going to have to win the recruiting battle on the field this fall...if we have a mediocre season we will be ?settling ? a lot. If we win we could land a top class.

I wouldn't say we're struggling with the Top guys in MS. I feel pretty good about getting half of the Top 15. I wouldn't consider that struggling.

msstate7
05-26-2018, 08:21 PM
I wouldn't say we're struggling with the Top guys in MS. I feel pretty good about getting half of the Top 15. I wouldn't consider that struggling.

How many of the top 8 would you say?

Ifyouonlyknew
05-26-2018, 08:51 PM
How many of the top 8 would you say?

3-4 wouldn't surprise me

msstate7
05-26-2018, 08:53 PM
3-4 wouldn't surprise me

Pretty solid.

Hambone
05-26-2018, 09:42 PM
I guess I’m confused at this point. Isn’t 3-4 of the top 8 the norm for in state recruiting??? I might even rank that as a little low based on previous years.

KOdawg1
05-26-2018, 09:49 PM
I guess I’m confused at this point. Isn’t 3-4 of the top 8 the norm for in state recruiting??? I might even rank that as a little low based on previous years.

With as much talent as there is in this year's class, its pretty damn good.

Covercorner2
05-26-2018, 09:57 PM
With as much talent as there is in this year's class, its pretty damn good.

Yup. As long as we get more than any other single team I consider it a win. Good chance that happens.

ShotgunDawg
05-26-2018, 10:08 PM
I'll withhold judgement till signing day, but it'll be pretty disappointing imo if some majority combo of Dean, Turnage, Jackson, Young, Jones, Hall, etc leave the state.

That simply can't happen if we want to develop into a consistent threat to go to Atlanta.

We don't have the state population to makeup for the losses. Rationalize it any way you want but, if you can't protect your own turf, you have virtually no chance.

Ifyouonlyknew
05-26-2018, 11:54 PM
I'll withhold judgement till signing day, but it'll be pretty disappointing imo if some majority combo of Dean, Turnage, Jackson, Young, Jones, Hall, etc leave the state.

That simply can't happen if we want to develop into a consistent threat to go to Atlanta.

We don't have the state population to makeup for the losses. Rationalize it any way you want but, if you can't protect your own turf, you have virtually no chance.

Depends on your oos recruiting. If you can supplement oos talent to replace the instate talent then you're fine. It's when you can't there's a struggle. Our oos recruiting so far has been good. Hypothetically say our class is

QB - Shrader, Plumlee
RB - Gray
WR - Torbor, Scurry, Watkins
OL - Cunningham, Richardson, Sharp, Cross, Washington, Hubbard
DL - Moore, Ani, Russell, Pickering, Lucas
LB - Harris, Hall, Edwards
DB - James, Purvis, Jones, Burdine, Emerson, Turnage

If you're upset or disappointed in that class then yes you're going to be upset about MSU recruiting all the time.

Commercecomet24
05-27-2018, 12:00 AM
Depends on your oos recruiting. If you can supplement oos talent to replace the instate talent then you're fine. It's when you can't there's a struggle. Our oos recruiting so far has been good. Hypothetically say our class is

QB - Shrader, Plumlee
RB - Gray

If you're upset or disappointed in that class then yes you're going to be upset about MSU recruiting all the time.

Exactly!

preachermatt83
05-27-2018, 12:28 AM
I'm afraid that some we lost one of our recruiting staff members, some of these guys predictions are going to be less reliable. Not ifyouonlyknew.. he's always reliable

biggun
05-27-2018, 07:38 AM
When the parents are naming coaches & schools that stand out to them and we don?t even get anything but ?we visited there? that almost always means we are on the outside looking in and a long shot at best to sign him.

ShotgunDawg
05-27-2018, 07:54 AM

QB - Shrader, Plumlee
RB - Gray

Agree, if this is the class because you have Turnage, Hall, Jones, and Pickering staying in-state.

But my post was less about what this class ranks and more about the idea that an SEC contender has to protect their own turf in recruiting.

As of now, it's uncomfortable how many of these guys are seriously considering leaving the state.

Hambone
05-27-2018, 08:15 AM
That was my thoughts as well, Shotgun. Sure, it will be great to get as many of these guys as we can, however when over 50% of them could potentially go elsewhere that is a ton of instate talent that we aren’t getting.

Covercorner2
05-27-2018, 09:16 AM
That was my thoughts as well, Shotgun. Sure, it will be great to get as many of these guys as we can, however when over 50% of them could potentially go elsewhere that is a ton of instate talent that we aren?t getting.

And we will probably get significantly more than any other school. We aren?t going to clean house in state. Especially not this year. That doesn?t happen in really any state aside from LA, and that situation is not comparable.

It?s not State?s fault that Ole Miss is a dumpster fire and not a top option right now. If Ole Miss wasn?t a dumpster fire, most kids would stay in state, but as it is, we are getting the lion?s share and the rest will be spread out amongst Bama, LSU, Auburn, Ole Miss.

How is outrecruiting those schools head-to-head a bad thing?

ShotgunDawg
05-27-2018, 09:20 AM
And we will probably get significantly more than any other school. We aren?t going to clean house in state. Especially not this year. That doesn?t happen in really any state aside from LA, and that situation is not comparable.

It?s not State?s fault that Ole Miss is a dumpster fire and not a top option right now. If Ole Miss wasn?t a dumpster fire, most kids would stay in state, but as it is, we are getting the lion?s share and the rest will be spread out amongst Bama, LSU, Auburn, Ole Miss.

How is outrecruiting those schools head-to-head a bad thing?

You mean out recruiting them in OUR State?

They will pull players out of Mississippi that we don't have the ability to pull out of Alabama or Louisiana. Emery would be our best chance at that.

From a philosophical standpoint, I don't like limiting expectations on in-state recruiting. That's our bread & butter, &, while we have to deal with reality, no MSU fan should OK with losing in-state players to out of state schools. I don't think we should every accept that.

Just my opinion

Covercorner2
05-27-2018, 09:32 AM

They will pull players out of Mississippi that we don't have the ability to pull out of Alabama or Louisiana. Emery would be our best chance at that.

What about Key Thompson? Jalen Mayden. We are pulling QBs from OOS.

You mentioned Emery. All of our RB targets are from OOS and are 4 stars. We will pull at least one.

We really don?t have to leave the state for DL, but like I said, we are going to win a lot of head to head battles there. Have you seen King Ani?s offers?

Same with LB. Everyone wants Hall. Edwards is committed to LSU. Dean is in our backyard and ?we are in the game? according to Ari, lol.

WR/OL is really the only place we have to leave the state and we are doing OK there, too, but don?t necessarily have a ton of leverage at that position. Should change soon, and already has some, though.

Covercorner2
05-27-2018, 09:36 AM

From a philosophical standpoint, I don't like limiting expectations on in-state recruiting. That's our bread & butter, &, while we have to deal with reality, no MSU fan should OK with losing in-state players to out of state schools. I don't think we should every accept that.

Just my opinion

Most of our top commits right now are from OOS. No one is limiting recruiting to in-state. See my post above.

You and others brought up our ?struggling? in-state and I apologize for bringing some realistic expectations to the table.

What do you seriously want State to do? Sign all 14-15 in-state 4 stars? Even 10 would be a stretch and doesn?t happen anywhere outside of LA. Come on, man.

Ari Gold
05-30-2018, 09:53 AM

QB - Shrader, Plumlee
RB - Gray

I will go ahead and Bump this .. and follow up with some more names later.
This would be a kick ass 2019 class, I think it will end up even better ..

MzTerry
05-30-2018, 10:04 AM

Is the Jones you keep referencing Raydarious Jones (sp)? Is he really that high of a priority? It seems we have Plumlee higher on our board than Jones based on visits. Turnage will stick w/ Bama I believe, but he will come here if not. Jackson will go to OM. I think we get either Young or Pickering, but not both. Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised. We should get Hall.

MzTerry
05-30-2018, 10:07 AM
Is the Jones you keep referencing Raydarious Jones (sp)? Is he really that high of a priority? It seems we have Plumlee higher on our board than Jones based on visits. Turnage will stick w/ Bama I believe, but he will come here if not. Jackson will go to OM. I think we get either Young or Pickering, but not both. Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised. We should get Hall.

Sorry, Jarrian Jones - brain fart. I think we'll get him.

msu15
05-30-2018, 12:36 PM
I will go ahead and Bump this .. and follow up with some more names later.
This would be a kick ass 2019 class, I think it will end up even better ..

I would absolutely love that class!

I seen it dawg
05-30-2018, 12:47 PM
I'm afraid that some we lost one of our recruiting staff members, some of these guys predictions are going to be less reliable. Not ifyouonlyknew.. he's always reliable

As some of your predictions go i think you overstate things here...

Ari Gold
05-30-2018, 01:01 PM

Yeah I suck ...

BuckyIsAB****
05-30-2018, 04:33 PM

QB - Shrader, Plumlee
RB - Gray

That would be amazing

Ari Gold
05-31-2018, 08:28 AM

QB - Shrader, Plumlee
RB - Gray

Qb - Shrader, Plumlee
RB - Emery
WR - Torbor , Scurry, Pruitt
OL - Cunningham, Richardson, Washington, Hubbard, Jones
DL - Russell, Ani, Moore, Pickering, Harris ( I think he ends up DL )
LB - Dean, Hall
DB - James, Purvis, Jones, Turnage , Emerson

Yeah I know Im a glass half full guy with a few of these predictions. But we are in the game for them as much as anyone and until I hear that changes Im going best case .

Im going to leave 2 spots open for jucos and / or a late surprise.
Im not sure we take Sharp. Wouldnt shock me if Cross ends up at UM. I still believe we only take 5 OL if we get the right ones
If we pull Emery I think that closes the door on Gray
I still think Ealy flips from UM but goes MLB
Pruitt better get in the boat soon and I think he does before the season starts
Edwards will more than likely be in the class but I think that depends on Dean. So right now I have him on the outside .

Lets see what happens. Camps about to get cranked up , lots of kids coming to campus , and BDC soon.
This isnt CDM and the CCB . Whole new level of recruiting

preachermatt83
05-31-2018, 10:02 AM
Qb - Shrader, Plumlee
RB - Emery
LB - Dean, Hall

Yeah I know Im a glass half full guy with a few of these predictions. But we are in the game for them as much as anyone and until I hear that changes Im going best case .

Im not sure we take Sharp. Wouldnt shock me if Cross ends up at UM. I still believe we only take 5 OL if we get the right ones
Edwards will more than likely be in the class but I think that depends on Dean. So right now I have him on the outside .

Lets see what happens. Camps about to get cranked up , lots of kids coming to campus , and BDC soon.

Pickering solid you think? I worry about Florida with him.

Ari Gold
05-31-2018, 10:42 AM
Pickering solid you think? I worry about Florida with him.

Why ??? U think that staff can close a kid from Mississippi ??

preachermatt83
05-31-2018, 11:26 AM

Ha!! True

Homedawg
05-31-2018, 11:36 AM

Perfectly said.

Doggie_Style
05-31-2018, 12:35 PM

....they (our staff) certainly proved they could close on recruiting with the 2018 class and with a short time fuse at that!

BulldogDX55
05-31-2018, 12:51 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ari Gold again.

Tripp McNeely
05-31-2018, 01:02 PM
According to Paul, Nakobe is on campus right now

Ari Gold
05-31-2018, 01:38 PM

And it’s only Thursday ... Have a great weekend ND..

Political Hack
05-31-2018, 01:54 PM

And people thought it was "non-news" when Ari said we're in the game. People will eventually recognize who's tied in and knows what's up.

SmokeyDawg
05-31-2018, 05:46 PM
And it’s only Thursday ... Have a great weekend ND..

Seeing on Twitter that Pickering and Jarrian Jones are also planning to visit this weekend. Any others that you know of Ari?

bostondawg
05-31-2018, 05:53 PM
Seeing on Twitter that Pickering and Jarrian Jones are also planning to visit this weekend. Any others that you know of Ari?

That would be a hell of a group to get on campus all at once.

Ari Gold
05-31-2018, 06:04 PM

Like I said In The recruiting thread couple days ago
Big weekend
John Emery Jr will also be here.
And I think we land him come signing day..

SmokeyDawg
05-31-2018, 06:10 PM
Big weekend
And I think we land him coming signing day..

Thanks for the info. Big weekend indeed

msbulldog
05-31-2018, 06:32 PM

Big weekend
And I think we land him come signing day..

All confirmed on 247.

Pit Bull
05-31-2018, 08:15 PM
While we gain on Dean....we seem to be slipping a little on Pickering. Were 100% with Pick, now at 75% MSU. Appears Mullen and LSU are chipping away at him.

ShotgunDawg
05-31-2018, 08:26 PM
While we gain on Dean....we seem to be slipping a little on Pickering. Were 100% with Pick, now at 75% MSU. Appears Mullen and LSU are chipping away at him.

We ain't slipping with Pickering haus

Doggie_Style
05-31-2018, 08:47 PM
We ain't slipping with Pickering haus

Is ?Haus? the Swiss version of the Bonanza character ?Hoss?....anyway yea we are good on Pickering :D

Ari Gold
05-31-2018, 08:54 PM

We are actually gaining with Pickering..

Hambone
05-31-2018, 09:12 PM
Ari thoughts on Mingo? Just better options at his potential positions?

Todd4State
05-31-2018, 09:15 PM

Rule #13 of following recruiting. Don't pay attention to the crystal balls. ESPECIALLY if someone from Ole Miss picked a crystal ball.

They would crystal ball Joe Moorhead's son to Ole Miss.

Ari Gold
05-31-2018, 09:16 PM

It’s more kid likes other teams better IMO. If we get Mingo great if not no biggie. It’s just June so we shall see.
I expect him to Sign with the shitbirds.

Ari Gold
05-31-2018, 09:17 PM
Rule #13 of following recruiting. Don't pay attention to the crystal balls. ESPECIALLY if someone from Ole Miss picked a crystal ball.

They would crystal ball Joe Moorhead's son to Ole Miss.

Well said.

Todd4State
05-31-2018, 09:20 PM

My two cents is he seems like a camp/let's see how the traffic clears kind of guy. I think he's a good player though and I'd like to have him if we have room.

TUSK
05-31-2018, 10:57 PM
What's yall's real time take on Nakobe?

I know that he's looked at UM, MSU and Bammer (among others)....

Not lookin' for a bet, but how would ya handicap em?

Ari Gold
05-31-2018, 11:02 PM
What's yall's real time take on Nakobe?

I know that he's looked at UM, MSU and Bammer (among others)....

Not lookin' for a bet, but how would ya handicap em?

State, Uga, Bama , Umiss

Pit Bull
06-01-2018, 12:32 AM

Super.....glad to know 100-25 = gaining. I'll call Mullen and O and tell them to stop contacting Pick. They need to know "it's over". Don't waste your time.

BeardoMSU
06-01-2018, 01:02 AM
Super.....glad to know 100-25 = gaining. I'll call Mullen and O and tell them to stop contacting Pick. They need to know "it's over". Don't waste your time.

Holy ba-Jeezus

https://media3.giphy.com/media/l2JeflYAoKEXOC6GI/giphy.gif

Ari Gold
06-01-2018, 06:54 AM

I have no idea wtf 100-25 = gaining means. But Tell them Ari said hello.

Leroy Jenkins
06-01-2018, 07:42 AM
And it?s only Thursday ... Have a great weekend ND..

Heard Fancy say ND will be at OM Saturday for camp... we will see I suppose.

Ari Gold
06-01-2018, 08:33 AM
Heard Fancy say ND will be at OM Saturday for camp... we will see I suppose.

He may very well maybe there.
I just know that we are in as good or better position with ND than they are..

Leroy Jenkins
06-01-2018, 08:41 AM
He very well maybe there.
I just know that we are in as good or better position with ND than they are..

Looking at MSU's LB pedigree vs OM's, there is no comparison.

AlSwearengen
06-01-2018, 08:54 AM
I would think that wr and lb recruiting should be a little bit easier for us to recruit simply b/c of who our coaches at those positions are and the nfl experience that they have. What is up with this Dannis Jackson kid?

Bulldog1
06-01-2018, 08:57 AM

Lol. What is 100-25? Crystal Balls?

msu15
06-01-2018, 12:14 PM

Negative rep needs to be a thing

Ari Gold
06-21-2018, 12:48 PM
Qb - Shrader, Plumlee
RB - Emery
LB - Dean, Hall

I will bump this and do a little update. Always good to give the ND thread a bump.. just to piss off UM trolls
With Plumlee committed to UGA I dont think we back off but unless he decomits sooner than later his spot may be gone.
Mingo is visiting this weekend , and with JJ in the boat now he is one of our best recruiters things may swing our way soon. May end up with 4 WR in this class. I think it’s a matter of time with Scurry
I?m not taking Dean off this list until I hear other wise
We are still in very good shape with Turnage
And with K Jones the more he is on campus the better, Aub is the team we need to beat out. I would love for it to be a battle with us and Hevesy..
Brooks should be in the boat sooner than later and may take Emersons slot ( FSU may get in on Emerson )
I told everyone Emery and he should pull that trigger in July . HUGE out of state pull
And like I said there will be a spot or 2 left open for a juco and / or late surprise. Looks like that juco spot may be filled soon
Also don’t close the door on DBlack. Juco or no juco he is a take and a flip there wouldn’t be surprising at all.

Ifyouonlyknew
06-21-2018, 01:00 PM
I'll add my 2 cents to this thread

QB - Shrader
RB - Emery
WR - Torbor Pruitt Watkins Mingo
OL - Cunningham Washington Hubbard Cross Sharp/Wright
DL - Moore Pickering Russell Ani ???
LB - Harris Hall Black
DB - James Brooks Purvis Jones Burdine/Emerson Turnage

That's my guess as of right now.

Count Istvan Teleky
06-21-2018, 01:14 PM

QB - Shrader
RB - Emery
LB - Harris Hall Black

Are we moving on from Edwards or has he moved on from us or what?

Jack Lambert
06-21-2018, 01:16 PM
I will bump this and do a little update. Always good to give the ND thread a bump.. just to piss off UM trolls
With Plumlee committed to UGA I dont think we back off but unless he decomits sooner than later his spot may be gone.
Mingo is visiting this weekend , and with JJ in the boat now he is one of our best recruiters things may swing our way soon. May end up with 4 WR in this class. I think it’s a matter of time with Scurry
I?m not taking Dean off this list until I hear other wise
We are still in very good shape with Turnage
And with K Jones the more he is on campus the better, Aub is the team we need to beat out. I would love for it to be a battle with us and Hevesy..
Brooks should be in the boat sooner than later and may take Emersons slot ( FSU may get in on Emerson )
I told everyone Emery and he should pull that trigger in July . HUGE out of state pull
And like I said there will be a spot or 2 left open for a juco and / or late surprise. Looks like that juco spot may be filled soon
Also don’t close the door on DBlack. Juco or no juco he is a take and a flip there wouldn’t be surprising at all.

Would this discussion be different if Mullen was still head coach?

ShotgunDawg
06-21-2018, 01:18 PM

QB - Shrader
RB - Emery
LB - Harris Hall Black

That's a pretty damn good recruiting class right there.

Hopefully we can get Young to take that last DL spot & maybe we get luck with Jones on the OL or Dean.

That's one way I judge recruiting classes. I want to see how many "move the needle" players we got at each level.

Either way, this recruiting class gets you closer to ATL. There are impact players at every level of it.

Ifyouonlyknew
06-21-2018, 01:25 PM
Are we moving on from Edwards or has he moved on from us or what?

I could've put him in my class & almost did. I think he slides in the class at the end of the cycle.

sscjr1
06-21-2018, 01:54 PM

QB - Shrader
RB - Emery
LB - Harris Hall Black

No Richardson?

Ifyouonlyknew
06-21-2018, 02:04 PM
No Richardson?

No

Big4Dawg
06-21-2018, 02:31 PM
Fred Peters??

Big4Dawg
06-21-2018, 02:34 PM
I just put in ITOK's class to the class calculator (plus Peter Parrish):

12 4 stars
Score of 259.49 = Good for #13 last year.

Ari Gold
06-21-2018, 02:34 PM

QB - Shrader
RB - Emery
LB - Harris Hall Black

Very strong 2cents. Very strong

Ari Gold
06-21-2018, 02:36 PM
Fred Peters??

If we go juco route he is the guy as of now.

Ari Gold
06-21-2018, 02:41 PM
I just put in ITOK's class to the class calculator (plus Peter Parrish):

12 4 stars
Score of 259.49 = Good for #13 last year.

We have guys that will get bumps.. Purvis is one I think gets a big bump and might end up a 4 .I expect Moore to get a little higher may not get back to the 5 he was before the injury
Russell should get a bump
Torbor might get back to that 4 also

If we can pull off the Turnage flip and land either Dean or KJones we might creep into the top 10

Ari Gold
06-21-2018, 02:43 PM
That's a pretty damn good recruiting class right there.

Hopefully we can get Young to take that last DL spot & maybe we get luck with Jones on the OL or Dean.

That's one way I judge recruiting classes. I want to see how many "move the needle" players we got at each level.

Either way, this recruiting class gets you closer to ATL. There are impact players at every level of it.

If Young stays In state we are the school to beat .

Tripp McNeely
06-21-2018, 03:20 PM
No

Care to elaborate?

Ifyouonlyknew
06-21-2018, 03:55 PM
Fred Peters??

I really like Peters a lot. If we take juco Safety I think he's the guy. I really think we need a juco CB more than safety. If we miss on a HS kid I could see him getting in the class.

Ifyouonlyknew
06-21-2018, 03:57 PM
We have guys that will get bumps.. Purvis is one I think gets a big bump and might end up a 4 .I expect Moore to get a little higher may not get back to the 5 he was before the injury
Russell should get a bump
Torbor might get back to that 4 also

If we can pull off the Turnage flip and land either Dean or KJones we might creep into the top 10

Charles Cross should be a 4*. He's the best OL instate imo & I really like Cunningham.

Ifyouonlyknew
06-21-2018, 03:58 PM
Care to elaborate?

Just have some doubts.

Ari Gold
06-21-2018, 04:32 PM
Charles Cross should be a 4*. He's the best OL instate imo & I really like Cunningham.

Yes Good call. I have a strange feeling about Cross.. hope I’m wrong.

Ifyouonlyknew
06-21-2018, 04:47 PM

Gonna have to fight off FSU for him.

tireddawg
06-21-2018, 04:49 PM

Feeling or info?

Ari Gold
06-21-2018, 05:01 PM
Feeling or info?

Feeling..

Bulldog1
06-21-2018, 06:58 PM

Ari was right. Pickering just committed.

Ari Gold
06-21-2018, 09:01 PM
Ari was right. Pickering just committed.

I wonder if Pit Bull called Mullen and O to let them know they were wasting their time ..

Bulldog1
06-21-2018, 09:06 PM
I wonder if Pit Bull called Mullen and O to let them know they were wasting their time ..
https://imgz-fandroppingsllc.netdna-ssl.com/Images/Icons/Iconrotflmao.gif
But.. But... 100-25!!! That's why people shouldn't base trust off of crystal balls.

BeardoMSU
06-21-2018, 09:10 PM
https://imgz-fandroppingsllc.netdna-ssl.com/Images/Icons/Iconrotflmao.gif
But.. But... 100-25!!! That's why people shouldn't base trust off of crystal balls.

IT's not fair!!!!**

http://25.media.tumblr.com/2777ed948128816bee054f1c4b9466a2/tumblr_ms5ljybCsa1rfpniso1_500.gif

BuckyIsAB****
06-21-2018, 11:24 PM
I could've put him in my class & almost did. I think he slides in the class at the end of the cycle.

You really think we sign Mingo??

Todd4State
06-21-2018, 11:53 PM

I think he recently visited MSU and is coming back soon.

I think Dan's offense put off WR prospects in the state and I think a lot of the ones this year are in wait and see mode with Joe's offense. As much as Joe likes to push the ball downfield I think we end up starting to get some of the better WR prospects in the state plus Getsy is an elite WR coach.

Ifyouonlyknew
06-22-2018, 07:08 AM

I'm really starting to lean that way.

BuckyIsAB****
06-22-2018, 10:36 AM
I think he recently visited MSU and is coming back soon.

I think Dan's offense put off WR prospects in the state and I think a lot of the ones this year are in wait and see mode with Joe's offense. As much as Joe likes to push the ball downfield I think we end up starting to get some of the better WR prospects in the state plus Getsy is an elite WR coach.

He was up there for a 7 on 7 camp but he didnt take a visit. Moorhead has spent a lot of time with him though/ Another Brandon kid did take an UV but he is 2019

BuckyIsAB****
06-22-2018, 10:37 AM
I'm really starting to lean that way.

I think he wants to go to UGA but I believe you we are making up ground. If we sign this kid with Jarrian Jones that is a big time WR and lock up DB in the same class.

Jones could play WR too but I think hes a DB

TUSK
07-16-2018, 07:11 PM
Does anyone have anything more recent than this on Dean? (it's about a month old)

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/alabama-crimson-tide-recruiting-nakobe-dean-official-visit

Bully13
07-16-2018, 07:25 PM
IT's not fair!!!!**

http://25.media.tumblr.com/2777ed948128816bee054f1c4b9466a2/tumblr_ms5ljybCsa1rfpniso1_500.gif

I gotta know the origins of that statement. please spill it.