PDA

View Full Version : Investigation

Belegal
10-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Did the school up north get a letter from the NCAA? Or not?

MemphisDawg
10-08-2013, 10:25 PM
Everyone in "the know" seems to say so. But again nothing is public to my knowledge at least.

Political Hack
10-08-2013, 10:27 PM
everyone is saying they got a letter, but to me it doesn't really matter. We do know the NCAA is interviewing people about them, which is much more important than a letter.

msstate7
10-08-2013, 10:29 PM
It would be great if espn broke the story about the middle of January.

Dawg61
10-08-2013, 10:41 PM

ESPNU is probably running a week long program at UOM during NSD.**

PassInterference
10-08-2013, 10:52 PM
Bunch of people have been interviewed. It only goes public when a reporter wants to make news.

For example, it came out that they investigated the OM recruitment of Chris Jones months after it actually happened. (Notice there was never a peep that they were looking at us...because they aren't.)

Also notice there has been no NCAA letter clearing OM of their Chris Jones recruitment. Recall from CamNewtonGate, that "you'll know when we're finished" - the NCAA does write letters clearing schools in investigations where they find nothing. So they've been investigating Ole Miss for several months now and Ole Miss has not been cleared of anything.

Investigation results don't come out piecemeal. It comes out after everything is done. Ole Miss is getting their's. Grab your popcorn.

You think the rebel black bears are getting restless over a 3-2 record. HA! They haven't begun to be disappointed. They're about to be put in their place by the NCAA. Add to that that Veazey is snooping around Freeze's background - they could have a 5 alarm dumpster fire within the year.

HIGHDOG
10-09-2013, 06:20 AM
fellas, i'm soooo cynical re those sobs and the ncaa - i'll be pleasantly surprised and jump for joy if it EVER HAPPENS...(i might ougta sell tickets for that!!)...tom

maroonmania
10-09-2013, 07:30 AM
Bunch of people have been interviewed. It only goes public when a reporter wants to make news.

For example, it came out that they investigated the OM recruitment of Chris Jones months after it actually happened. (Notice there was never a peep that they were looking at us...because they aren't.)

Also notice there has been no NCAA letter clearing OM of their Chris Jones recruitment. Recall from CamNewtonGate, that "you'll know when we're finished" - the NCAA does write letters clearing schools in investigations where they find nothing. So they've been investigating Ole Miss for several months now and Ole Miss has not been cleared of anything.

Investigation results don't come out piecemeal. It comes out after everything is done. Ole Miss is getting their's. Grab your popcorn.

You think the rebel black bears are getting restless over a 3-2 record. HA! They haven't begun to be disappointed. They're about to be put in their place by the NCAA. Add to that that Veazey is snooping around Freeze's background - they could have a 5 alarm dumpster fire within the year.

Nice to think that but nobody takes care of potential media issues as well as OM and the NCAA hasn't done anything to disturb the OM recruiting machine since the Billy Brewer days. I know in the past recruiting cycle OM pissed off some schools that had never really been pissed at them before but I'm still not holding my breath on the NCAA to do much of anything to them.

MadDawg
10-09-2013, 08:44 AM
I thought someone said MSU fans couldn't dream. This thread disproves that.

Coach34
10-09-2013, 08:50 AM
Things we know:

1. OM is being investigated
2. They were sent a letter from the NCAA
3. They have been turned in by an abnormal amount of schools

I dont know what level of sanctions are coming their way-but they are coming. And their upper level guys know it too

RougeDawg
10-09-2013, 09:04 AM

If ESPN breaks any story negative toward Ole Miss I would bet my last dollar that it won't be near any important date for the bears. It will be off seat on during march madness or CWS when no one is paying attention to college football. They much have the goods on someone high up at ESPN. They are 16-26 since beginning of 2010 season, but if you listen or read any analysis of them this year, you'd think they were battling Bama each year for trip to Atlanta. I just don't get it one bit.

ChupacabraDawg
10-09-2013, 11:13 AM
I guess the question really is: Will Ole Miss suffer any consequences? In my opinion... No. They never do. Somehow they seem to skate by on anything they ever do. Use the deny it tactic until the NCAA can actually provide proof. Seems like a pretty good method to me...

CJDAWG85
10-09-2013, 11:16 AM
The NCAA provide proof.... HA You have a better chance of hitting the lottery

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 11:23 AM
Things we know:

1. OM is being investigated
2. They were sent a letter from the NCAA
3. They have been turned in by an abnormal amount of schools

I dont know what level of sanctions are coming their way-but they are coming. And their upper level guys know it too

No offense, but I don't KNOW any of those things. YOU might, but "WE" don't. I sure would love to see this information so that WE could all truly know....but I'm skeptical to say the least.

I am hopeful that what you say is true, because being a State fan as long as you have, I would think you are used to Ole miss getting away with murder and us ending up disappointed in the results....so Shirley you aren't making these statements about what you KNOW unless you really KNOW them. I can't allow myself to be sucked in to believing they will get sanctions until I see it happen. Ha, my attitude is the real definition of True Maroon.

MadDawg
10-09-2013, 11:26 AM
Good point, CadaverDawg, we absolutely DON'T know ANY of those things listed. They seem to just be a lot of wishful thinking.

engie
10-09-2013, 11:57 AM
We do know most of the things listed. The ONLY part of that that I don't know if we can say declaratively is that they have gotten a cease and desist letter.

It's not "wishful thinking" when practically every insider in 5 different sites for many different schools say the same thing. You have to try hard in ignoring information and not paying attention to not "know" most of that's true...

engie
10-09-2013, 11:59 AM
I guess the question really is: Will Ole Miss suffer any consequences? In my opinion... No. They never do. Somehow they seem to skate by on anything they ever do. Use the deny it tactic until the NCAA can actually provide proof. Seems like a pretty good method to me...

Link? This is an asinine thought process to me. Fact - the last time they were INVESTIGATED(even their fans admit that they are currently being investigated -- at least the ones that know what's going on), they damn near got the SMU treatment.

Coach34
10-09-2013, 12:27 PM
Link? This is an asinine thought process to me. Fact - the last time they were INVESTIGATED(even their fans admit that they are currently being investigated -- at least the ones that know what's going on), they damn near got the SMU treatment.

THIS x 1000

Why do our fans act like they have been investigated constantly and nothing ever found??? This is their 1st investigation since going on probation in the 90's. The history actually says that when they are investigated- they get probation and sanctions.

SnakePlissken
10-09-2013, 12:55 PM
I thought there was suppose to be a follow-up article to the one that either Yahoo or CBS put out a couple of months ago? It was the one that revealed Chris Jones and CJ were being interviewed by the NCAA. In fact, I thought Paul Jones knew of more articles coming but everyone has now clammed up and there's been no further mention of follow-up articles. Anyone got any insight?

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 01:09 PM
THIS x 1000

Why do our fans act like they have been investigated constantly and nothing ever found??? This is their 1st investigation since going on probation in the 90's. The history actually says that when they are investigated- they get probation and sanctions.

Because we don't even KNOW they are being investigated! Trust me, we all want to believe that they have interviewed 40 players and that 12 different schools turned them in, yada yada yada....but outside of message board rumors and a few blog writers, there is no proof that any of that has happened. And I'm actually one of the ones that hopes like hell that it is happening and that we will soon see proof.

But for you and Engie to act like we KNOW all of this shit, is pure horseshit at this point. And if not, then this is one of those times that I actually hope Engie brings his data to the table, because I don't KNOW shit because none of it is from FACTUAL sources that I have seen. Everything you guys speak of is message board rumor mill type stuff, and I can't sit here and say "man, I can't wait to see these sanctions" when all I have to go by is a guy on a blog or a message board. How many times have you guys said yourselves that there is tons of bS floating around blogs and message boards.

Again, not saying YOU guys may not know something. But WE don't know shit to be factual. I would love for you to show it to me so I can KNOW though. That's basically what I'm asking for. So Engie, don't tell me WE KNOW anything unless you can show us how WE KNOW it. Because I think I speak for many on this board that haven't seen this information that proves what you guys say is true. Not saying you select few don't know something, but Please show us how you know these things to be true, and not just tell us that you know....otherwise your saying "WE" know, is just not true

Political Hack
10-09-2013, 01:16 PM
I thought there was suppose to be a follow-up article to the one that either Yahoo or CBS put out a couple of months ago? It was the one that revealed Chris Jones and CJ were being interviewed by the NCAA. In fact, I thought Paul Jones knew of more articles coming but everyone has now clammed up and there's been no further mention of follow-up articles. Anyone got any insight?

You really think CBS or ESPN is going to publicize this? Those will be the last two outlets to pick up the story.

Paul probably got wind of things since 247 and CBS have an affiliation now, but there's no way in hell this would ever make it through the CBS executive committee to be published. They thrive on their sec relationships and Archie is their golden boy. I'm pretty sure they don't want to do anything that would sour their relationship with the best QB in the nfl either... and pissing off daddy would do exactly that. People don't realize Archie is the head of the national football foundation. He's essentially the godfather of the college football world.

Coach34
10-09-2013, 01:24 PM
Because we don't even KNOW they are being investigated!
But for you and Engie to act like we KNOW all of this shit, is pure horseshit at this point.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/jeremy-fowler/23107822/source-ncaa-questions-mississippi-state-de-chris-jones-on-ole-miss-recruitment

A) Jeremy Fowler is not a message board poster or blog writer.
B) The NCAA doesnt just randomly question people.
C) There is alot more going on that has yet to be reported- we were just lucky enough somebody leaked Jones being questioned to Fowler.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2013/08/13/ncaa-digs-deeper-investigating-ole-miss-football-recruiting/2649445/

The NCAA, for its part, does not comment on "current, pending or potential investigations," spokesperson Emily Potter wrote in an email.

This is not an investigation by reporters that gets reported- and everybody finds out about it. This is the NCAA doing their investigation- and they arent leaking anything.

Redmond's ordeal came about because our own fansights trying to blow the cover off this thing and make it news. They were trying to bury 247 sports. You wont see any OM fansites doing that to their school because if they did, they would never get paid another dime by their fans.

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 01:31 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/jeremy-fowler/23107822/source-ncaa-questions-mississippi-state-de-chris-jones-on-ole-miss-recruitment

A) Jeremy Fowler is not a message board poster or blog writer.
B) The NCAA doesnt just randomly question people.
C) There is alot more going on that has yet to be reported- we were just lucky enough somebody leaked Jones being questioned to Fowler.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2013/08/13/ncaa-digs-deeper-investigating-ole-miss-football-recruiting/2649445/

The NCAA, for its part, does not comment on "current, pending or potential investigations," spokesperson Emily Potter wrote in an email.

This is not an investigation by reporters that gets reported- and everybody finds out about it. This is the NCAA doing their investigation- and they arent leaking anything.

Redmond's ordeal came about because our own fansights trying to blow the cover off this thing and make it news. They were trying to bury 247 sports. You wont see any OM fansites doing that to their school because if they did, they would never get paid another dime by their fans.

So....you link an article about the same single thing, and nothing else has been said about it OR any investigation. That's it? Is that what we are supposed to be up in arms about and popping popcorn for? I'm sorry, but as much as I want to see them burn, I have not seen NEARLY enough proof to back all of these message board claims that they are under investigation, interviewed 40+ people, got a letter from NCAA, etc...

If this is what all of yours, Engie's, Hack's, etcs, posts are about....then I am even more skeptical now than I was before.

I was hoping you had actual proof that they were being "INVESTIGATED". Not saying they won't go down, because I hope they do, but these articles are old news that has little proof of a large scale investigation. But maybe that's just me.

The reason I question you guys is because there are a lot of people on this board like myself, that don't know where all of your excitement and KNOWLEDGE of anything comes from. So you guys tell us to get popcorn ready and that everything's going down, but we have nothing but your words to back that up, so it leaves us wondering. I'm just trying to help those like me that aren't "in the know" out. And unfortunately those two articles don't make "us" feel much more confident about these claims of a major investigation. Just sayin

MadDawg
10-09-2013, 01:56 PM
Cadaver, don't hold your breath man. They have nothing but rumors and hope. That's it. Maybe something will come of it, and if it does, they will be heard near and far screaming about they told you it was coming. And when nothing happens? They will come up with some new rumor as to why it all went away. We've seen this show before. About a dozen times.

Some specifics from the articles provided:

"The specific nature of the interview is unknown." - Jeremy Fowler

"Jones' mother, Mary Woodhouse, said she did not know about an NCAA interview and she never noticed anything suspicious regarding Ole Miss' recruitment of Jones. She called the family's visit to Oxford ?very nice. They were nice to us,? and discussed Ole Miss' commitment to academics. --- daming stuff right there

"we cannot comment on current, pending or potential cases." --- I think some folks need to get out their dictionary and look up the definition of the word "potential".

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 02:00 PM
Cadaver, don't hold your breath man. They have nothing but rumors and hope. That's it. Maybe something will come of it, and if it does, they will be heard near and far screaming about they told you it was coming. And when nothing happens? They will come up with some new rumor as to why it all went away. We've seen this show before. About a dozen times.

"Jones' mother, Mary Woodhouse, said she did not know about an NCAA interview and she never noticed anything suspicious regarding Ole Miss' recruitment of Jones. She called the family's visit to Oxford ?very nice. They were nice to us,? and discussed Ole Miss' commitment to academics. --- daming stuff right there

"we cannot comment on current, pending or potential cases." --- I think some folks need to get out their dictionary and look up the definition of the word "potential".

And that's just it. I want to believe these guys KNOW something. But I don't like when somebody lumps me in and says "We KNOW that blah blah blah...", when I don't KNOW anything about it. So WE don't know shit. I hope THEY know something, which is what I'm asking them to show us. Unfortunately, I'm worried that the articles of nothing that Coach just linked is all we've got. And that sucks, because I want to believe some fireworks are forthcoming.

Coach34
10-09-2013, 02:15 PM
I was hoping you had actual proof that they were being "INVESTIGATED". Not saying they won't go down, because I hope they do, but these articles are old news that has little proof of a large scale investigation. But maybe that's just me.

There cant be any more proof than people confirming that CJ Johnson and Chris Jones have been interviewed by the NCAA. That is the very definition of investigation. Not sure what you arent understanding about that. Has there been anymore confirmation in the media about others? No there hasnt.

But like with any investigation, as time goes by, more and more leaks out. There were leaks of other people being interviewed. Now there are leaks of a letter. It's just a matter of time. But it's on their time- not ours. The Redmond ordeal took over a year to play out- and it was pretty simple. No need to get antzy on all this- it's going to take awhile.

Todd4State
10-09-2013, 02:19 PM
It takes the NCAA awhile to rule on things like this. Remember how long it took them to rule on Redmond? I think it was like 8-9 months. Paaaaawwwwlllll.....when are we gonna know something on Redmond? Was a pretty common question on 247 sports at the time.

MadDawg
10-09-2013, 02:23 PM
An interview does not = investigation. Not by any definition. Certainly interviews are part of an investigation. But one story talking about one player being interviewed does not indicate a larger investigation. What if the interview was to find out if there is anything to investigate? And what if the answer to that was "no"?

Coach you may know all of this for fact. And I hope you are right, I really, really do. But the reality is if you really didn't know shit and were just hoping and wanting to act like you are in the know, you would say the exact same things.

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 02:23 PM
There cant be any more proof than people confirming that CJ Johnson and Chris Jones have been interviewed by the NCAA. That is the very definition of investigation. Not sure what you arent understanding about that. Has there been anymore confirmation in the media about others? No there hasnt.

But like with any investigation, as time goes by, more and more leaks out. There were leaks of other people being interviewed. Now there are leaks of a letter. It's just a matter of time. But it's on their time- not ours. The Redmond ordeal took over a year to play out- and it was pretty simple. No need to get antzy on all this- it's going to take awhile.

So you're telling me that you are basing everything you have been building up to our message board fan base off of those two articles? Holy shit, you don't think that is a little misleading?

I was hoping you guys had some actual information to share. If you're basing this "Rebears are going down" talk on those articles that basically say nothing....then I am thinking nothing comes of it. Now, if more leaks out, then great. But basically you are telling me that we have confirmation of 1 guy being interviewed, and he plays for STATE!, yet we are all supposed to be anticipating some big ole miss sanctions, and thinking that 40+ people have been interviewed, and 12 schools have turned ole miss in,etc...all based on those two articles?? Please tell me that the 40+ people, the letter, the schools that turned them in, has some type of proof, and that you all aren't just saying what you THINK is going to leak out in the next several months.

Geez. I'm glad I'm not literally popping popcorn, because this is sounding less practical by the minute.

MarketingBully01
10-09-2013, 02:24 PM
I think our negative fans are why I hate Ole Miss as bad as I do. We have too many fans that keep saying how great Ole Miss is and how we are falling behind them. For the most part, our fans are great nice people but on the message boards we can be some of the worst.

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 02:26 PM
It takes the NCAA awhile to rule on things like this. Remember how long it took them to rule on Redmond? I think it was like 8-9 months. Paaaaawwwwlllll.....when are we gonna know something on Redmond? Was a pretty common question on 247 sports at the time.

I agree, but at least the NCAA admitted they were investigating. These articles are not proof that there is still an investigation ongoing, or that there ever was. It's just an interview. From what Coach is saying, they could have interview CJ and then gone to the house, and here we all are thinking somebody KNOWS that OM is still under "investigation". It just sounds like a lot of shit that could get our fan base expecting something and then nothing coming of it IMO. So I am trying to prepare myself and others that thought there was actual proof or actual KNOWLEDGE...because it seems there isn't.

dawgindothan
10-09-2013, 02:27 PM
Did the school up north get a letter from the NCAA? Or not?

I have it on good authority that they did, and they hired an outside law firm to keep it under wraps as long as possible. Typical bear tactic. Bracky should take notes.

MadDawg
10-09-2013, 02:28 PM
I think our negative fans are why I hate Ole Miss as bad as I do. We have too many fans that keep saying how great Ole Miss is and how we are falling behind them. For the most part, our fans are great nice people but on the message boards we can be some of the worst.

Not that I disagree with a lot of what you say, just not sure how it belongs in this thread.

C222
10-09-2013, 02:29 PM
So you're telling me that you are basing everything you have been building up to our message board fan base off of those two articles? Holy shit, you don't think that is a little misleading?

I was hoping you guys had some actual information to share. If you're basing this "Rebears are going down" talk on those articles that basically say nothing....then I am thinking nothing comes of it. Now, if more leaks out, then great. But basically you are telling me that we have confirmation of 1 guy being interviewed, and he plays for STATE!, yet we are all supposed to be anticipating some big ole miss sanctions! and thinking that 40+ people have been interviewed, and 12 schools have turned ole miss in,etc...all based on those two articles?? Please tell me that the 40+ people, the letter, the schools that turned them in, has some type of proof, and that you all aren't just saying what you THINK is going to leak out in the next several months.

Geez. I'm glad I'm not literally popping popcorn, because this is sounding less practical by the minute.

Good lord. You need to take a break from this board. So just because YOU don't hear anything, and Engie, Hack etc, aren't telling you what they are hearing and who they are hearing it from, you think it's BS?

From now on, everyone just tell Cadaver all the info/rumors you guys are hearing so he doesn't have another meltdown.

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 02:29 PM
I have it on good authority that they did, and they hired an outside law firm to keep it under wraps as long as possible. Typical bear tactic. Bracky should take notes.

Now see, this is what I like to hear. If a letter is sent, I will feel a lot better about all of this talk. Until then, sounds like it is ONLY talk.

MadDawg
10-09-2013, 02:30 PM
The sad reality is that only one school I know of that every single rumor turns out to be true is MSU.

C222
10-09-2013, 02:31 PM
Now see, this is what I like to hear. If a letter is sent, I will feel a lot better about all of this talk. Until then, sounds like it is ONLY talk.

THAT is what you like to hear? Its the same shit everyone else has been saying.

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 02:32 PM
Good lord. You need to take a break from this board. So just because YOU don't hear anything, and Engie, Hack etc, aren't telling you what they are hearing and who they are hearing it from, you think it's BS?

From now on, everyone just tell Cadaver all the info/rumors you guys are hearing so he doesn't have another meltdown.

No, you moron, that's not what I'm saying. They keep saying "WE KNOW" stuff, as in "the message board", "the fan base", etc...when the truth is...WE DONT. None of us. Hell, coach just admitted it.

I don't care if they tell me a damn thing. I'm just saying don't expect everyone to take it as gospel and start popping popcorn unless something more than a message from a message board is released. That's all.

Like I said, I hope it's true, but it makes me skeptical when the ones saying "get ready" are claiming they know nothing more than the same shit everyone read in those articles months ago.

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 02:33 PM

And another thing....don't tell me to take a break for anything. And also, what are you talking about "meltdown"?'im just discussing this topic on the board. So either add someone of value or STFU.

C222
No, you moron, that's not what I'm saying. They keep saying "WE KNOW" stuff, as in "the message board", "the fan base", etc...when the truth is...WE DONT. None of us. Hell, coach just admitted it.

I don't care if they tell me a damn thing. I'm just saying don't expect everyone to take it as gospel and start popping popcorn unless something more than a message from a message board is released. That's all.

Like I said, I hope it's true, but it makes me skeptical when the ones saying "get ready" are claiming they know nothing more than the same shit everyone read in those articles months ago.

So basically, no one is allowed to post a rumor unless they show everyone proof? Got it.

engie
Because we don't even KNOW they are being investigated! Trust me, we all want to believe that they have interviewed 40 players and that 12 different schools turned them in, yada yada yada....
No, you don't. Because if you DID want to know that, you would spend 5 minutes on ANY other message board around the SEC and see what THEIR insiders had to say about it. I already GAVE you a method of confirmation. You are just taking the opposite approach for the hell of it.

but outside of message board rumors and a few blog writers, there is no proof that any of that has happened. And I'm actually one of the ones that hopes like hell that it is happening and that we will soon see proof.
Where was the "proof" anything was happening between us and Redmond prior to an unreliable source running his mouth about a bunch of crap SIX MONTHS after our investigation had started?

But for you and Engie to act like we KNOW all of this shit, is pure horseshit at this point.
No, it isn't. I find it hilarious that you took my every word with recruiting -- much of it privately -- thus knowing that I knew what was happening last year and much of what I knew was NOT coming from message board bs -- yet are defiant that I would know anything about this? What gives?

And if not, then this is one of those times that I actually hope Engie brings his data to the table, because I don't KNOW shit because none of it is from FACTUAL sources that I have seen.
So, you want us to out sources on a public message board to "prove" to you that we know what's coming? You are totally off your rocker today man. IDGAF if you or anyone else "believes" that I know what we are talking about. Time will tell.

Everything you guys speak of is message board rumor mill type stuff, and I can't sit here and say "man, I can't wait to see these sanctions" when all I have to go by is a guy on a blog or a message board.
So, what do you actually want dude? Fowler told you there was an investigation ongoing. All of THEIR insiders confirm it. Ours confirm it, Bama's confirm it, Texas confirms it, Georgia confirms it. You are trying HARD not to see it.

How many times have you guys said yourselves that there is tons of bS floating around blogs and message boards.
How many times have I said this? Probably not many. Considering 99.9% of actual information comes off a variation of blogs and message boards these days. Is it somehow more valid when Pat Forde "blogs" about it than when the Texas insider at Orangebloods does it? Or the Bama insider at TideInsider? Those guys are PAID to be RIGHT on info that the general public doesn't yet know -- and all of them have SOMEHOW arrived at the same conclusion despite having no OBVIOUS connection to each other. Care to explain that to me?

Again, not saying YOU guys may not know something. But WE don't know shit to be factual. I would love for you to show it to me so I can KNOW though. That's basically what I'm asking for. So Engie, don't tell me WE KNOW anything unless you can show us how WE KNOW it. Because I think I speak for many on this board that haven't seen this information that proves what you guys say is true. Not saying you select few don't know something, but Please show us how you know these things to be true, and not just tell us that you know....otherwise your saying "WE" know, is just not true
I've given you the method to figure it out for yourself(now MULTIPLE times). If you choose to deny what John Farley and Paul Jones are continually telling you, along with countless other program insiders, that's your own prerogative. That's ALL I'm giving you. I'm damn sure not outing actual sources on Elitedawgs for a bunch of people looking for a reason not to believe the info anyway.

C222
10-09-2013, 02:34 PM
And another thing....don't tell me to take a break for anything. And also, what are you talking about "meltdown"?'im just discussing this topic on the board. So either add someone of value or STFU.

You wrote 3 long ass posts to Coach complaining because he hasn't given you more than an article. Great value there.

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 02:35 PM
THAT is what you like to hear? Its the same shit everyone else has been saying.

You're just trying to be a shit, but no, I'm saying I want to see that they sent them a letter. If he says I have great sources to believe a letter has been sent, that is far better than just saying "well, we know that a letter has been sent", and not being able to say how "we" know this.

TheRef
10-09-2013, 02:36 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/ross.gif

FlabLoser
10-09-2013, 02:37 PM
We get it, CadaverDawg, you don't believe. That's OK.

Coach34
10-09-2013, 02:38 PM
An interview does not = investigation. Not by any definition. Certainly interviews are part of an investigation. But one story talking about one player being interviewed does not indicate a larger investigation. What if the interview was to find out if there is anything to investigate? And what if the answer to that was "no"?

Coach you may know all of this for fact. And I hope you are right, I really, really do. But the reality is if you really didn't know shit and were just hoping and wanting to act like you are in the know, you would say the exact same things.

None of what I know or am saying is based on the CBS article and the article on CJ. But I offer those as proof they are being investigated- because that's what the NCAA does during an investigation- interview people.

C222
10-09-2013, 02:38 PM
You're just trying to be a shit, but no, I'm saying I want to see that they sent them a letter. If he says I have great sources to believe a letter has been sent, that is far better than just saying "well, we know that a letter has been sent", and not being able to say how "we" know this.

Yeah, those are totally different. How dare Engie, C34, and Hack not say "We have great sources! A letter was sent!" instead of "We know a letter was sent." Such assholes, those guys.

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 02:40 PM
No, you don't. Because if you DID want to know that, you would spend 5 minutes on ANY other message board around the SEC and see what THEIR insiders had to say about it. I already GAVE you a method of confirmation. You are just taking the opposite approach for the hell of it.

Where was the "proof" anything was happening between us and Redmond prior to an unreliable source running his mouth about a bunch of crap SIX MONTHS after our investigation had started?

No, it isn't. I find it hilarious that you took my every word with recruiting -- much of it privately -- thus knowing that I knew what was happening last year and much of what I knew was NOT coming from message board bs -- yet are defiant that I would know anything about this? What gives?

So, you want us to out sources on a public message board to "prove" to you that we know what's coming? You are totally off your rocker today man. IDGAF if you or anyone else "believes" that I know what we are talking about. Time will tell.

So, what do you actually want dude? Fowler told you there was an investigation ongoing. All of THEIR insiders confirm it. Ours confirm it, Bama's confirm it, Texas confirms it, Georgia confirms it. You are trying HARD not to see it.

How many times have I said this? Probably not many. Considering 99.9% of actual information comes off a variation of blogs and message boards these days. Is it somehow more valid when Pat Forde "blogs" about it than when the Texas insider at Orangebloods does it? Or the Bama insider at TideInsider? Those guys are PAID to be RIGHT on info that the general public doesn't yet know -- and all of them have SOMEHOW arrived at the same conclusion despite having no OBVIOUS connection to each other. Care to explain that to me?

I've given you the method to figure it out for yourself(now MULTIPLE times). If you choose to deny what John Farley and Paul Jones are continually telling you, along with countless other program insiders, that's your own prerogative. That's ALL I'm giving you. I'm damn sure not outing actual sources on Elitedawgs for a bunch of people looking for a reason not to believe the info anyway.

Engie, you are misunderstanding everything I'm saying. You guys were saying what "we" know as a board, were you not? Maybe I misunderstood you. But that's the way I assumed you were saying what "we all know". So I was simply saying, "I DONT" so I didn't understand how "we all" were supposed to know this.

Now if you tell me "you know" something...I believe you because as you just said, I trust your sources. That's not the way I thought you were saying it though.

So don't get all defensive, and act like I suddenly don't trust you or your sources. I didn't think you were saying "you know something privately from your sources"....I took it as "it is public knowledge and WE KNOW that these things happened", and those were the things I doidnt know anything about.

Some of you are reading way beyond what I'm saying. That's why I asked coach "is this something you are hearing from sources" or something that is general knowledge. If it's sources then great, I'm cool with that and would never ask for your sources info in public.

engie
10-09-2013, 02:42 PM
No. That's not what he's telling you at all. He's giving you the confirmations that you are asking for of what is WIDELY known out there now.

I was hoping you guys had some actual information to share. If you're basing this "Rebears are going down" talk on those articles that basically say nothing....then I am thinking nothing comes of it.
No one is basing anything on those articles.

Now, if more leaks out, then great. But basically you are telling me that we have confirmation of 1 guy being interviewed, and he plays for STATE!, yet we are all supposed to be anticipating some big ole miss sanctions, and thinking that 40+ people have been interviewed, and 12 schools have turned ole miss in,etc...all based on those two articles?? Please tell me that the 40+ people, the letter, the schools that turned them in, has some type of proof, and that you all aren't just saying what you THINK is going to leak out in the next several months.
So, it's doubt, doubt, doubt -- until "oh wait, they were right" -- thus playing OM's role for them? Got it**

K. Well, if you don't want to hear about it -- don't read it. It's pretty simple. When literally EVERYTHING you hear/see from "behind the veil" so to speak point in the same direction -- and you choose to believe the opposite -- you are trolling people that you already KNOW are way more connected to things than you are. Nothing more or less.

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 02:43 PM
None of what I know or am saying is based on the CBS article and the article on CJ. But I offer those as proof they are being investigated- because that's what the NCAA does during an investigation- interview people.

This is all you had to say. If you're saying you have knowledge beyond those articles, then I believe you and don't need to hear anything else.ni thought you were saying "we all know" as in, it's public knowledge that these things are happening. When as you just proved, we don't know anything beyond those two articles.

Thank you for clearing it up. My apologies to those that thought I was taking it as if Coach, Engie, and hack's sources were bad. That's not what I think at all, quite the opposite. I just didn't know they were talking about things beyond public knowledge.

MadDawg
10-09-2013, 02:45 PM
We get it, CadaverDawg, you don't believe. That's OK.

He's not the only one.

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 02:46 PM
No. That's not what he's telling you at all. He's giving you the confirmations that you are asking for of what is WIDELY known out there now.

No one is basing anything on those articles.

So, it's doubt, doubt, doubt -- until "oh wait, they were right" -- thus playing OM's role for them? Got it**

K. Well, if you don't want to hear about it -- don't read it. It's pretty simple. When literally EVERYTHING you hear/see from "behind the veil" so to speak point in the same direction -- and you choose to believe the opposite -- you are trolling people that you already KNOW are way more connected to things than you are. Nothing more or less.

You are so anxious to attack and call people trolls, that you will turn on people that you know agree with you 99% of the time. Did you realize that?

I was simply wanting to know where you guys heard this, and was it public knowledge. A simple "no, not beyond what these two articles said, everything else I'm hearing from other sources" would have cleared everything up. Sorry for confusing you on getting my question across.

bulldawg28
10-09-2013, 02:46 PM

Lol... that's funny.

FlabLoser
10-09-2013, 02:48 PM
I still say nobody has to believe C34 & the usual suspects to know there is an investigation. That article is logical proof.

1) The NCAA doesn't interview people for the hell of it.

2) When the NCAA is done, they penalize or write a letter clearing the school. You know damn well Ole Miss would go public that they've been cleared if they've been cleared - and they've not done that.

I'm not interested in debating this. Just throwing it out there for NAFOOM. :-)

Boodawg
10-09-2013, 02:48 PM
Well, I certainly hope something will end up happening to them, but I am not going to hold my breath that it will be significant at all. Probably lose a couple schollys or something similar. I will be ecstatic if it's more, but not holding my breath.

MadDawg
10-09-2013, 02:50 PM
So, what do you actually want dude? Fowler told you there was an investigation ongoing. - No, actually he just told us one player was interviewed. (and I thought nobody was using those articles as proof?)

All of THEIR insiders confirm it. - Really? Link?
Ours confirm it - Really? Link?
Bama's confirm it - Really? Link?
Texas confirms it - Really, Link?
Georgia confirms it - Really? Link?

You are trying HARD not to see it. If you will show me the proof, I'll see it. As will everyone else. But you can't show proof. And it damn well might be impossible to show proof right now. Which is why you can't say shit like "everyone knows it!"

C222
10-09-2013, 02:55 PM
So, what do you actually want dude? Fowler told you there was an investigation ongoing. - No, actually he just told us one player was interviewed. (and I thought nobody was using those articles as proof?)

You are trying HARD not to see it. If you will show me the proof, I'll see it. As will everyone else. But you can't show proof. And it damn well might be impossible to show proof right now. Which is why you can't say shit like "everyone knows it!"

TiderInsider guy confirmed it. I don't have access to that site but I saw on Twitter, an Ole Miss fan tweet Kellenberger a link asking if he could confirm it.

Also, C34 posted here about TI's report.

engie
You are so anxious to attack and call people trolls, that you will turn on people that you know agree with you 99% of the time. Did you realize that?
You've done ZERO research on this. Looked NONE for the info in question. Yet you are arguing against it's existence. That's the very definition of trolling -- and when you are doing it, I'm going to tell you about it. Nothing more or less.

I was simply wanting to know where you guys heard this, and was it public knowledge
From LITERALLY every insider and source that I have. And everyone else's as well. There isn't a SINGLE person out there that qualifies as an inside source saying that "all is well" for them.

A simple "no, not beyond what these two articles said, everything else I'm hearing from other sources" would have cleared everything up. Sorry for confusing you on getting my question across.
It was common sense that what is known went WAY beyond what the articles said. Do you REALLY think I would put myself out there and be overly confident about this based on what those two articles said? No. It's on ALL of the knowledge acquired since. And alot of it is out there for public consumption to anyone actually interested in finding it.

CadaverDawg

Yep. This is basically what I've been saying. I want to believe it, so help me believe it. And quit saying "everyone knows it", because we don't. And for Engie to say "I'm trolling people that I know are more connected to the program than me"....I like you Engie, but **** you with that attitude. You know me better than to say some bull shit like that. If I had known you all were basing it off your "insiders" then I wouldn't have even asked for where you're getting it. But when you keep saying things like "everybody knows" and "we all know", I assumed you meant "the public" "the fan base"...I wouldn't ask for your damn sources if I knew they were private and you know that from us talking in the past.

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 02:58 PM
You've done ZERO research on this. Looked NONE for the info in question. Yet you are arguing against it's existence. That's the very definition of trolling -- and when you are doing it, I'm going to tell you about it. Nothing more or less.

From LITERALLY every insider and source that I have. And everyone else's as well. There isn't a SINGLE person out there that qualifies as an inside source saying that "all is well" for them.

It was common sense that what is known went WAY beyond what the articles said. Do you REALLY think I would put myself out there and be overly confident about this based on what those two articles said? No. It's on ALL of the knowledge acquired since. And alot of it is out there for public consumption to anyone actually interested in finding it.

"I've done nothing to research this": seriously? Maybe I'm not a subscriber to a ton of inside information, but I have researched it as far as a free research can go...and I've found nothing. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked you. Don't tell me what I have and have not done.

Maybe you should try to quit being a know it all prick for a second and realize that even someone that considers you a good guy wi sources can ask you a ****ing question.

engie
10-09-2013, 02:59 PM
Well, I certainly hope something will end up happening to them, but I am not going to hold my breath that it will be significant at all. Probably lose a couple schollys or something similar. I will be ecstatic if it's more, but not holding my breath.

A couple lost schollies = probation = an even playing field with us in recruiting for the next 7 years. That's the length that they will also fall under repeat offenders and be one mistake away from getting destroyed by the NCAA. That's a pretty big deal. Until the playing field is back level, they are basically playing with house money in recruiting.

No one is saying they are going to get the SMU treatment at this time...

bulldawg28
10-09-2013, 03:00 PM
Giving any info you non believers are asking is just as damaging to MSU. You don't understand.

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 03:04 PM
Giving any info you non believers are asking is just as damaging to MSU. You don't understand.

Who's asking for that? I know it's damaging, which is why if they would have said that's where it's coming from, I would have said ok, and been good with it. But when they were acting like it was public knowledge, I just wanted to see where they had heard or read it. Didn't realize they were saying that A majority of their info is from "insiders" or nobody would have asked for anything.

I agree with you

Barking 13
10-09-2013, 03:05 PM
Here's the letter:
chill!

engie
10-09-2013, 03:11 PM
Yep. This is basically what I've been saying. I want to believe it, so help me believe it.
Ah -- so just do all the work for our fans that have made it a point not to see anything that has been happening? Got it**

And quit saying "everyone knows it", because we don't.
And -- like I've already said -- you've made it a point not to. You've made it a point to argue and "not believe" the same people that have given you information constantly. Several of us who have rarely been wrong about this sort of thing.

And for Engie to say "I'm trolling people that I know are more connected to the program than me"....I like you Engie, but **** you with that attitude. You know me better than to say some bull shit like that.
No, I really don't. Not in this instance. Because that's what you are doing right here. I don't like being told that "I'm making shit up" if I can't provide ARTICLES(read not blog posts or message board posts -- REGARDLESS of who they came from -- as you've made it CLEAR here that you don't trust any such information) proving what I say is true -- which is what you've gone with here. You honestly thought I was going to sit back and take that and be OK with it?

If I had known you all were basing it off your "insiders" then I wouldn't have even asked for where you're getting it. But when you keep saying things like "everybody knows" and "we all know", I assumed you meant "the public" "the fan base"...I wouldn't ask for your damn sources if I knew they were private and you know that from us talking in the past.
I'm basing it off LITERALLY everything I've seen and heard -- making it what should be common knowledge. I hear one thing from an insider friend of mine, then I hear it from a completely disconnected source on OM's side, then I read about it on Orangebloods, then I see it on Georgia's 24/7 site, then I hear the same thing from Paul Jones and John Farley, while I also see Hack post the same thing. At that point, I feel like I can safely say that WE KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE. Since it's coming from literally every angle.

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 03:22 PM
Ah -- so just do all the work for our fans that have made it a point not to see anything that has been happening? Got it**

And -- like I've already said -- you've made it a point not to. You've made it a point to argue and "not believe" the same people that have given you information constantly. Several of us who have rarely been wrong about this sort of thing.

No, I really don't. Not in this instance. Because that's what you are doing right here. I don't like being told that "I'm making shit up" if I can't provide ARTICLES(read not blog posts or message board posts -- REGARDLESS of who they came from -- as you've made it CLEAR here that you don't trust any such information) proving what I say is true -- which is what you've gone with here. You honestly thought I was going to sit back and take that and be OK with it?

I'm basing it off LITERALLY everything I've seen and heard -- making it what should be common knowledge. I hear one thing from an insider friend of mine, then I hear it from a completely disconnected source on OM's side, then I read about it on Orangebloods, then I see it on Georgia's 24/7 site, then I hear the same thing from Paul Jones and John Farley, while I also see Hack post the same thing. At that point, I feel like I can safely say that WE KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE. Since it's coming from literally every angle.

So basically, you're saying, I misunderstood what Cadaver was saying but I'm too proud to admit that we just had a communication error. Instead,mi will continue to spin him as a guy that doesn't respect me and my sources. Shut up with that garbage when if you have read any of my last 4 posts you will know that we obviously weren't on the same page.

I thought you were better than this shit, but I guess not.

And by the way, not everyone has access to Farley, Paul Jones, etc...so those aren't just public knowledge sites. May want to take that into consideration before trying to act like someone hasn't read up on anything.

NewTweederEndzoneDance
10-09-2013, 03:24 PM
TiderInsider guy confirmed it. I don't have access to that site but I saw on Twitter, an Ole Miss fan tweet Kellenberger a link asking if he could confirm it.

Also, C34 posted here about TI's report.

Serious question: how can the TI guy confirm "it"? Was he cc'd on the letter? Does the NCAA give Bama a courtesy call when they send out letters to other schools?

All we really have is a bunch of people on message boards of schools who lost recruits to Ole Miss saying that all this is happening. That doesn't mean that it either is or isn't going down, only that a lot of speculation is going on since we all know/assume the class wasn't pulled in above-board. As for CD's concerns/questions, that means that there isn't really proof or sources, just a lot of chatter. As is usually the case, I'm sure some of the chatter is correct and some is not. We will all find out whats what in due course.

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 03:26 PM
Serious question: how can the TI guy confirm "it"? Was he cc'd on the letter? Does the NCAA give Bama a courtesy call when they send out letters to other schools?

All we really have is a bunch of people on message boards of schools who lost recruits to Ole Miss saying that all this is happening. That doesn't mean that it either is or isn't going down, only that a lot of speculation is going on since we all know/assume the class wasn't pulled in above-board. As for CD's concerns/questions, that means that there isn't really proof or sources, just a lot of chatter. As is usually the case, I'm sure some of the chatter is correct and some is not. We will all find out whats what in due course.

This is about as factual as it gets right now. Good post.

But by God, be careful who you spit the truth too. If you don't have insiders or hours to go to every team in the country's message boards, you don't have any right to ask a question.

C222
10-09-2013, 03:29 PM

Jesus. Sorry. The guy from Tider Insider SAID the NCAA sent Ole Miss a letter. We get it. No one will believe any rumors pertaining to Ole Miss until they show you guys proof.

FlabLoser
10-09-2013, 03:30 PM
What do you call CJ and CJ being interviewed about their Ole Miss recruitment?

Just random recruitment questioning? Does that happen? Name one more player that has been through that.

C222
10-09-2013, 03:31 PM

They don't believe it Flab. Until someone shows them a picture of an NCAA investigator and Chris Jones/CJ Johnson sitting in a room together, it's all BS**. I can't believe Jeremy Fowler and Kyle Veazey are making shit up......

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 03:34 PM

Just random recruitment questioning? Does that happen? Name one more player that has been through that.

I think you make a great point.

I was actually wondering if there was anything out there about the other 40+ players that were interviewed, which is why I asked others the question earlier. A simple, "no" would have sufficed....but instead I had a bunch of people get their panties in a wad for questioning where this info was coming from.

But yes, I agree with you that Chris Jones being questioned makes me think it could be part of an investigation, although it's only considered an interview.

NewTweederEndzoneDance
10-09-2013, 03:38 PM
Jesus. Sorry. The guy from Tider Insider SAID the NCAA sent Ole Miss a letter. We get it. No one will believe any rumors pertaining to Ole Miss until they show you guys proof.

I was just asking a question. I have no problem with people believing him, but that particular claim just sounds funny. If he'd claimed "the Bama athletics department has sent a letter to the NCAA detailing the dirty recruiting ractics of Ole Miss", that would be 100% believable because his sources inside the AD could have told him it happened. Maybe it's just a byproduct of what I do everyday, but I'm just curious as to how another school's recruiting website operator knows what came in the mail at a different school?

For the record (or for Flab), I believe that the NCAA is doing some snooping around the Ole Miss football program. And like I said, when its all said and done we are going to find that some of this chatter was spot-on and some of it was just speculation.

starkvegasdawg
10-09-2013, 03:46 PM

I thought I remember hearing when this story first broke that it was reported that the NCAA routinely questions some of the elite 5* about their recruitment process. How true this is I don't know. I remember Cross on H2H saying it the day it broke and I thought I read it one or two other places to take that for what it is worth. Could just be bears trying to put a positive spin on it.

I really do hope the NCAA lands on that bear neck with both feet and grinds them into the ground. It just baffles me that as blatant as it appears CJ Johnson's recruiting was that it is not more obvious the NCAA is investigating. (i.e. formal LOI). He did all of their investigative legwork for them with his tweets. They didn't even need a Bracky to lay it all out on a silver platter and throw us at their mercy.

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 03:46 PM
For the record (or for Flab), I believe that the NCAA is doing some snooping around the Ole Miss football program. And like I said, when its all said and done we are going to find that some of this chatter was spot-on and some of it was just speculation.

For the record, this ^ is exactly what I think.

Political Hack
10-09-2013, 03:51 PM
I think you make a great point.

I was actually wondering if there was anything out there about the other 40+ players that were interviewed, which is why I asked others the question earlier. A simple, "no" would have sufficed....but instead I had a bunch of people get their panties in a wad for questioning where this info was coming from.

But yes, I agree with you that Chris Jones being questioned makes me think it could be part of an investigation, although it's only considered an interview.

Not 40+ players. 40+ people.

Coach34
10-09-2013, 03:51 PM

All we really have is a bunch of people on message boards of schools who lost recruits to Ole Miss saying that all this is happening. .

Because the school in question- Ole Miss- refuses to comment...they also refused to comply to Veazey's request on the emails and failed to turn a bunch of them over. The school that worries about it's image more than any school out there is not going to acknowledge anything until they have to.

Coach34
10-09-2013, 03:52 PM
I thought I remember hearing when this story first broke that it was reported that the NCAA routinely questions some of the elite 5* about their recruitment process.

No- that is OM spin. The NCAA no longer does this.

And to think rationally- why would they interview CJ over 2 years later?

engie
10-09-2013, 04:08 PM
So basically, you're saying, I missttated the first time but I'm too proud to admit that we just had a communication error. Instead,mi will continue to spin him as a guy that doesn't respect me and my sources. Shut up with that garbage when if you have read any of my last 4 posts you will know that we obviously weren't on the same page.
Don't get mad at me for reading what you stated the first time and taking it personally. Had you not meant it that way, you should have worded it differently. Because it was BASICALLY "produce sources or you all are just making assumptions and making shit up that the rest of us refuse to believe". Go and reread what you actually posted and tell me exactly how else I was supposed to interpret it.

I thought you were better than this shit, but I guess not.
It's always funny when someone goes there -- while at the very same time doing the exact same thing themselves.

And by the way, not everyone has access to Farley, Paul Jones, etc...so those aren't just public knowledge sites. May want to take that into consideration before trying to act like someone hasn't read up on anything.
And people that don't follow the stuff shouldn't question the people that do when they pass on information of what has been said. See how that works?

This whole argument is basically akin to this:
Word is passed on that Paul Jones says "Recruit X is leaning toward MSU and I expect him to commit soon."
Cadaver says "Someone provide proof. Not message board or blog posts. Otherwise, I can't accept this as a fact."
Everyone says that "all our insiders are saying it and others as well".
Cadaver says "well that doesn't qualify as proof". Then later, "how was I supposed to know that since I don't read their stuff?"

You know it because we just told you... Unless you choose to be defiant on the topic like you have been on this...

Let's just move on.

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 04:28 PM
Don't get mad at me for reading what you stated the first time and taking it personally. Had you not meant it that way, you should have worded it differently. Because it was BASICALLY "produce sources or you all are just making assumptions and making shit up that the rest of us refuse to believe". Go and reread what you actually posted and tell me exactly how else I was supposed to interpret it.

It's always funny when someone goes there -- while at the very same time doing the exact same thing themselves.

And people that don't follow the stuff shouldn't question the people that do when they pass on information of what has been said. See how that works?

Word is passed on that Paul Jones says "Recruit X is leaning toward MSU and I expect him to commit soon."
Cadaver says "Someone provide proof. Not message board or blog posts. Otherwise, I can't accept this as a fact."
Cadaver says "well that doesn't qualify as proof". Then later, "how was I supposed to know that since I don't read their stuff?"

You know it because we just told you... Unless you choose to be defiant on the topic like you have been on this...

Let's just move on.

No, you Misunderstood. If you read my initial posts, you would know that. And if you didn't use quotes like "we know this" then people would understand that you meant to say "me and my sources" not "the EliteDawgs message board".

And again, don't put words in my mouth to try and portray what I said. I never said I needed proof outside of message board talk...I asked DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY PROOF OUTSIDE OF THAT. You either A. Can't read, or B. Are trying to spin what I said so that you again don't have to admit the slightest bit of confusion or misunderstanding of what I said.

And for you to question my motives when all I've ever done was back EVERYTHING you said, is bullshit. And most would think, "maybe there's a misunderstanding here, because I am taking this as an attack but I doubt this guy means it that way"....before going off on a troll labeling tangent. Because I never meant it as questioning your beloved sources. I simply wanted to know where the info was coming from. Articles, websites, etc.? Or from your private sources? If you had said, my private sources, then that would have been the end of it and I would have believed it bc I trust your sources from past stuff. But when you are saying "we know this" and "we know that"...I am wanting to know how "we" know it. Because if just "you" know it, it's not "we"

And again, it's ironic that you always want facts and want to quote everybody, yet you are having to say, "basically this is what you said" and proceed to make shit up and put words in my mouth. Knowing that's not what I was saying. But ole Engie can't possibly not get the last word in or have everybody think he was 100% correct and knows everything.

Yes, let's move on.

MadDawg
10-09-2013, 04:30 PM
In other words "How dare you question my internet cred! Bastard!"

Give me a ****ing break.

Folks need to get their panties out of their crack.

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 04:33 PM

Give me a ****ing break.

Exactly.

starkvegasdawg
10-09-2013, 04:35 PM
No- that is OM spin. The NCAA no longer does this.

And to think rationally- why would they interview CJ over 2 years later?

That part was actually directed to Chris jones but if it's bs spin then it's bs spin regardless of who it is.

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 04:38 PM
Not 40+ players. 40+ people.

That's great news. I hope every ****ing one of them has different violation to speak of.

engie
10-09-2013, 05:01 PM

Give me a ****ing break.

Poor ole MSU got to argue with each other -- taking up the OM mantle in the process.

Yeah -- this thread has been great for MSU. No doubt. I can see it now. "See, most of their own fans don't even believe what's happening!!1!1 Those guys are idiots!!11!1"

engie
10-09-2013, 05:24 PM
No, you Misunderstood. If you read my initial posts, you would know that. And if you didn't use quotes like "we know this" then people would understand that you meant to say "me and my sources" not "the EliteDawgs message board".

So, you don't want ME to speak for the board -- yet you do the VERY SAME THING in your second post here and have continually throughout the thread?
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/m_20131009-3t56-28kb.jpg (http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/20131009-3t56-28kb)

OK, EVERYONE HERE but Cadaver and MadDawg know this. My bad for calling it "we" and assuming everyone could get on the same page without blindly questioning something simply because "they don't know for a fact" about it -- when they don't pay or otherwise attempt to know about it beyond reading a few MSU message boards..

And again, don't put words in my mouth to try and portray what I said. I never said I needed proof outside of message board talk...I asked DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY PROOF OUTSIDE OF THAT. You either A. Can't read, or B. Are trying to spin what I said so that you again don't have to admit the slightest bit of confusion or misunderstanding of what I said.

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/m_20131009-kg8p-60kb.jpg (http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/20131009-kg8p-60kb)
So, you contend that you didn't "call us out" right here and say what we're saying is bullshit? Maybe that's not what you meant -- but it is DAMN SURE easy to interpret it that way.

And for you to question my motives when all I've ever done was back EVERYTHING you said, is bullshit. And most would think, "maybe there's a misunderstanding here, because I am taking this as an attack but I doubt this guy means it that way"....before going off on a troll labeling tangent.
I did all that. You kept poking and prodding with posts like this. You were aching to call people out is basically what this thread was about. The whole ISSUE here is because you are suddenly "not ok" with us telling you what we are hearing from EVERY angle.
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/m_20131009-1f7r-126kb.jpg (http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/20131009-1f7r-126kb)

Because I never meant it as questioning your beloved sources. I simply wanted to know where the info was coming from. Articles, websites, etc.? Or from your private sources? If you had said, my private sources, then that would have been the end of it and I would have believed it bc I trust your sources from past stuff. But when you are saying "we know this" and "we know that"...I am wanting to know how "we" know it. Because if just "you" know it, it's not "we"
So, ultimately, your ENTIRE problem in this thread is what is actually only an undefined pronoun?
Hack, Coach, former MSU player bulldawg28, Paul, Farley, Coach66/deep, and everyone else bringing forward info(or otherwise overt confidence in impending sactions that can't be discussed without incriminating someone or outing a source) = WE. There, it's defined now.

And again, it's ironic that you always want facts and want to quote everybody, yet you are having to say, "basically this is what you said" and proceed to make shit up and put words in my mouth. Knowing that's not what I was saying.
Read your own quotes. That is what you were saying regardless of whether or not it was what you were meaning.

But ole Engie can't possibly not get the last word in or have everybody think he was 100% correct and knows everything.
K. But you are fine leaving well enough alone, huh?

Bully13
10-09-2013, 05:46 PM
This thread went from awesome to dumster fire....can yall start over?

hacker
10-09-2013, 05:47 PM
popcorn.gif for this thread

cheewgumm
10-09-2013, 06:37 PM
I'm not sure who is right or wrong...and don't think it really matters... but can we have a class on how to organize your posts and how to do all this that you did here?

I think I could have won my scheduling debate had I been able to do this:

So, you don't want ME to speak for the board -- yet you do the VERY SAME THING in your second post here and have continually throughout the thread?
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/m_20131009-3t56-28kb.jpg (http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/20131009-3t56-28kb)

OK, EVERYONE HERE but Cadaver and MadDawg know this. My bad for calling it "we" and assuming everyone could get on the same page without blindly questioning something simply because "they don't know for a fact" about it -- when they don't pay or otherwise attempt to know about it beyond reading a few MSU message boards..

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/m_20131009-kg8p-60kb.jpg (http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/20131009-kg8p-60kb)
So, you contend that you didn't "call us out" right here and say what we're saying is bullshit? Maybe that's not what you meant -- but it is DAMN SURE easy to interpret it that way.

I did all that. You kept poking and prodding with posts like this. You were aching to call people out is basically what this thread was about. The whole ISSUE here is because you are suddenly "not ok" with us telling you what we are hearing from EVERY angle.
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/m_20131009-1f7r-126kb.jpg (http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/20131009-1f7r-126kb)

So, ultimately, your ENTIRE problem in this thread is what is actually only an undefined pronoun?
Hack, Coach, former MSU player bulldawg28, Paul, Farley, Coach66/deep, and everyone else bringing forward info(or otherwise overt confidence in impending sactions that can't be discussed without incriminating someone or outing a source) = WE. There, it's defined now.

Read your own quotes. That is what you were saying regardless of whether or not it was what you were meaning.

K. But you are fine leaving well enough alone, huh?

engie
10-09-2013, 06:59 PM
I add screenshots obviously with jetscreensot. It's quick and easy because it automatically uploads the shots to the internet in a forum-friendly format. Actually has the editing tools you see me use in pictures attached to it.

The rest of it is just quote tags. You move the original [/quote] to the end of the first statement you are debating. Then you highlight text and click the quote button to "wrap" all individual quotes thereafter. This is the quote tab.
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/m_20131009-hkky-44kb.jpg

sbcmortgageman
10-09-2013, 07:40 PM
In before the lock. ��

Political Hack
10-09-2013, 08:13 PM
I'm not sure who is right or wrong...and don't think it really matters... but can we have a class on how to organize your posts and how to do all this that you did here?

I think I could have won my scheduling debate had I been able to do this:

nah. pretty sure... yeah, nope. schedule still sucks no matter how well organized the post is.
;-)

Belegal
10-09-2013, 08:38 PM
I started this tread with a simple question- did tsun receive a letter of investigation from the NCAA or not? After following 5 pages I still not sure but I believe they may have- hope so- does the NCAA ever announce it if they did send one if OM doesn't?

Coach34
10-09-2013, 08:40 PM
I started this tread with a simple question- did tsun receive a letter of investigation from the NCAA or not? After following 5 pages I still not sure but I believe they may have- hope so- does the NCAA ever announce it if they did send one if OM doesn't?

No, the NCAA doesnt announce when they send one. The NCAA will announce when they are done. But to answer the question- yes, they got one.

Political Hack
10-09-2013, 09:00 PM
I add screenshots obviously with jetscreensot. It's quick and easy because it automatically uploads the shots to the internet in a forum-friendly format. Actually has the editing tools you see me use in pictures attached to it.

The rest of it is just quote tags. You move the original to the end of the first statement you are debating. Then you highlight text and click the quote button to "wrap" all individual quotes thereafter. This is the quote tab.
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/m_20131009-hkky-44kb.jpg[/QUOTE]

you're like a wizard.

Belegal
10-09-2013, 09:09 PM
Thank you coach!!! How long before it's public? Before signing day?

Coach34
10-09-2013, 09:16 PM
How long before it's public? Before signing day?

That's the million dolla question

State fans praying so
OM fans praying not and doing everything in their power to keep it from breaking

Nobody knows at this point

Rick Danko
10-09-2013, 09:20 PM
No, the NCAA doesnt announce when they send one. The NCAA will announce when they are done. But to answer the question- yes, they got one.

BOOM!

cheewgumm
10-09-2013, 09:41 PM
Awesome stuff. Thanks

The rest of it is just quote tags. You move the original to the end of the first statement you are debating. Then you highlight text and click the quote button to "wrap" all individual quotes thereafter. This is the quote tab.
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/m_20131009-hkky-44kb.jpg[/QUOTE]

Noxdog
10-09-2013, 09:47 PM
But don't worry he will be kissing your ass for the next several months. Probably already has (Posted where I stopped reading).

Let's just move on.

CadaverDawg
10-09-2013, 09:51 PM
But don't worry he will be kissing your ass for the next several months. Probably already has (Posted where I stopped reading).

And this is typical you. Nothing of value.

preachermatt83
10-09-2013, 09:59 PM
I have read this entire thread and I think I can answer the original question asked.... Has OM received a letter? Probably. Is there any proof that WE know of? Absolutely Not.. So WE know nothing! Its all rumors and hearsay. Where there is smoke there is usually fire but the quantity of rumors circulating has no bearing on what we KNOW!

FlabLoser
10-09-2013, 10:01 PM
This is the most SPS thread on ED. We can do better.

http://sarahl.webs.com/John%20.jpg