PDA

View Full Version : Kylin Hill Tweet

Todd4State
05-23-2018, 02:36 AM
"Me not knowing how to pass block was a complete lie."

Dan pretty much assumed that we were all idiots who didn't know anything about football.

Bully13
05-23-2018, 06:33 AM
You let Lateral Move know it Kylin. Be the man this year sir.

somebodyshotmypaw
05-23-2018, 07:40 AM
Kylin has more potential than Aeris. Kylin is better at this age, than Aeris was at the same age. Kylin has the potential to really be special. Aeris can be good, or even great, but Kylin can be more than that. Kylin can be special. However, having said all that, there is no doubt that Aeris was a better and more complete back in 2017 than was Kylin. Aeris played over Kylin because he was simply a better back. Not because Mullen refused to play a freshman. The film showed it. "The eye in the sky don't lie." But Kylin might surpass Aeris this year. It's possible.

Lord McBuckethead
05-23-2018, 08:08 AM
Not really sure which is better, aeris gets 5 yards pretty much every down, always falls forward, and finishes off runs. Kylin looks to have a better big play ability, but at times runs without setting up blocks. Going to be interesting this year. The game should be moving slower for Kylin.

shoeless joe
05-23-2018, 08:19 AM
Eh...of course he thought he was adequate at it. And of course dan thought he wasn't up to the necessary level. It's not like we were playin some scrub over him.

This is much ado about nothing but some folks will eat it up and mention it as much as possible...predictably

Johnson85
05-23-2018, 08:58 AM
Kylin has more potential than Aeris. Kylin is better at this age, than Aeris was at the same age. Kylin has the potential to really be special. Aeris can be good, or even great, but Kylin can be more than that. Kylin can be special. However, having said all that, there is no doubt that Aeris was a better and more complete back in 2017 than was Kylin. Aeris played over Kylin because he was simply a better back. Not because Mullen refused to play a freshman. The film showed it. "The eye in the sky don't lie." But Kylin might surpass Aeris this year. It's possible.

Yea, I don't have a problem with the way Aeris and Kylin were used this past year. This year, I really hope they are around 50/50 on touches. We really should be able to wear down any non-elite D we face.

Dawg61
05-23-2018, 09:49 AM
Dan lost his mind the year he started Brandon Holloway. Also the year before starting Perkins over JRob. Those two decisions probably cost us 2-3 wins.

Ari Gold
05-23-2018, 09:53 AM
Running game coordinator and Co-OC
I give you John Hevesy ..

BeardoMSU
05-23-2018, 10:09 AM
Running game coordinator and Co-OC
I give you John Hevesy ..

Lol... Florida's problem now.

Jack Lambert
05-23-2018, 11:05 AM
Not really sure which is better, aeris gets 5 yards pretty much every down, always falls forward, and finishes off runs. Kylin looks to have a better big play ability, but at times runs without setting up blocks. Going to be interesting this year. The game should be moving slower for Kylin.

I remember Norwoods first two seasons and he did not set up block very well but those last two seasons he learned. He will get better at it and will be better at it next season.

BuckyIsAB****
05-23-2018, 11:24 AM
Sept. 29

Ifyouonlyknew
05-23-2018, 11:58 AM
Dan lost his mind the year he started Brandon Holloway. Also the year before starting Perkins over JRob. Those two decisions probably cost us 2-3 wins.

The beginning of the year Perk should've definitely been the starter. He was coming off a 1000yd season. The problem was Perk was nicked up all through the year & we kept running him out there.

shoeless joe
05-23-2018, 12:07 PM
The beginning of the year Perk should've definitely been the starter. He was coming off a 1000yd season. The problem was Perk was nicked up all through the year & we kept running him out there.

Not to go all the way down this road again but if JRob could have just acted like a decent human toward the athletic office staff who's sole job was to help him be successful then he would have had much more playin time much earlier.

Bothrops
05-23-2018, 12:33 PM
I questioned Dan's intelligence on more than a few occasions in recent years.

msu15
05-23-2018, 12:38 PM
I questioned Dan's intelligence on more than a few occasions in recent years.

Rufus Warren starting LT